First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
On Naruto's mom?
Member
8043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Away from you sta...
Offline
Posted 6/24/09



All i'm tryin to say
is that
Both Kushina and whatevr Gaara's mom's name is
died during chilbirth
because of the same thing
Member
24919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

animesluver56 wrote:




All i'm tryin to say
is that
Both Kushina and whatevr Gaara's mom's name is
died during chilbirth
because of the same thing


no you are wrong because
gaara's mom sacrifised herself to seal the 1 tail into gaara
naruto's dad sacrifised himself to seal the 9 tails into naruto

do you really think there need to be dad+mom to seal 9 tails?
Member
8043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Away from you sta...
Offline
Posted 6/25/09


NO The mom of Gaara Died in child birth
bc the Ibiki was already in Gaara
And Naruto's mom died in childbirth bc he was going to be used to seal the monster
Kishimoto already announced it

Member
24919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

animesluver56 wrote:



NO The mom of Gaara Died in child birth
bc the Ibiki was already in Gaara
And Naruto's mom died in childbirth bc he was going to be used to seal the monster
Kishimoto already announced it



where did he announced it?
Member
8043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Away from you sta...
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

phame wrote:


animesluver56 wrote:



NO The mom of Gaara Died in child birth
bc the Ibiki was already in Gaara
And Naruto's mom died in childbirth bc he was going to be used to seal the monster
Kishimoto already announced it



where did he announced it?


In DC like idk months ago
Member
24919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

animesluver56 wrote:


phame wrote:


animesluver56 wrote:



NO The mom of Gaara Died in child birth
bc the Ibiki was already in Gaara
And Naruto's mom died in childbirth bc he was going to be used to seal the monster
Kishimoto already announced it



where did he announced it?


In DC like idk months ago


give me the link
Member
139289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Training To Becom...
Offline
Posted 11/2/09

I was reading alot of strange rumors.

I think either she died during birth from Naruto.

or she hide due to the 4th enemies so they wont notice who's son it was, or it could been an sacred married.

or there was an secret that no one want to find out, she left to her old villege under an different name.

who knows the truth is all i can say
Member
14978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/09
I guess she died from giving birth to Naruto.
11598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Northwest
Offline
Posted 11/5/09
She's hot
Member
152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada, B.C.
Offline
Posted 11/11/09
i dont think she would die in childbirth because she was a good ninja, she would have been stronger than an average person.
the fox could have killed her
Posted 11/13/09
Naruto's mom died in that one dragon battle along with his father. The day Naruto got that curse sealed inside of him when he was one day.
10898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / NEW YORK
Offline
Posted 12/29/09
well i went back 2 look up th name konan


4540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 12/29/09

GODWING1 wrote:

well i went back 2 look up th name konan




His mothers name is Kushina, not Konan
10898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / NEW YORK
Offline
Posted 1/1/10
ya i know that.. thats y i put that up 2 show who Konan rlly is.. every1 was saying that KONAN was NARUTO 's mother...
Member
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/8/10
Well...We see Kushina in chapter 382, but we still don't know if she's dead or not and why.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.