First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
On Naruto's mom?
Posted 11/2/08
hmm, maybe she's alive somewhere?
i haven't heard anything about her..
it would be really nice, for naruto, to see his mom.. <3
359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / ORB FEDERATION
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

deeryalz wrote:

poor naruto his mom is being used by pein


Are you sure?say what!!!!
359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / ORB FEDERATION
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
She alive in every konohan people... ithink...hehehe..but i wished to see her...
Member
6254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / The Internet
Offline
Posted 11/2/08 , edited 11/2/08

stgzlg wrote:


sakura_0155 wrote:


stgzlg wrote:


sakura_0155 wrote:


AmaterasuOkami wrote:









wat?!? r u saying she died giving birth to naruto?


i wanna see that interview i looked up the interviews and didn't find anything about that

my friend told me she is alive in some kind of way
and about the 4 is is completly dead i mean he sealed the kyubi with that forbidden jutsu and if u use that u curse ur self so he is completly dead(in the stomach of the dead god)


oh ok


again i m not sure those are just opinions i will appreciate if u could send me the link to that interview



uh i dont have it...
Member
2814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Underworld
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

rickhunter89 wrote:


freya_elice wrote:


rickhunter89 wrote:

i believe that her mon is alive and 4th to , and yesh i read the manga that are not even out yet naruto has a kind of sharingan , its cool its like an X , (just playing i wish )


the 4th is already dead... EVERYBODY knows that


i said i was just playing y u have to be mean *crys* *tails slowly coming out *


gomene didn't see that part.....
Member
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
this topic is really funny. noone ever really bothered to ask me where is naruto's mom! to the one who opened this discussion, you really are open minded!


is there any chapter(naruto manga) related to this topic? what chapter is it?
38257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

freya_elice wrote:


rickhunter89 wrote:


freya_elice wrote:


rickhunter89 wrote:

i believe that her mon is alive and 4th to , and yesh i read the manga that are not even out yet naruto has a kind of sharingan , its cool its like an X , (just playing i wish )


the 4th is already dead... EVERYBODY knows that


i said i was just playing y u have to be mean *crys* *tails slowly coming out *


gomene didn't see that part.....


yeah yeah okay nvm VOTE FOR OBAMA
Member
2814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Underworld
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

rickhunter89 wrote:


freya_elice wrote:


rickhunter89 wrote:


freya_elice wrote:


rickhunter89 wrote:

i believe that her mon is alive and 4th to , and yesh i read the manga that are not even out yet naruto has a kind of sharingan , its cool its like an X , (just playing i wish )


the 4th is already dead... EVERYBODY knows that


i said i was just playing y u have to be mean *crys* *tails slowly coming out *


gomene didn't see that part.....


yeah yeah okay nvm VOTE FOR OBAMA


lol... sorry... i can't vote yet!
38257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

freya_elice wrote:


rickhunter89 wrote:


freya_elice wrote:


rickhunter89 wrote:


freya_elice wrote:


rickhunter89 wrote:

i believe that her mon is alive and 4th to , and yesh i read the manga that are not even out yet naruto has a kind of sharingan , its cool its like an X , (just playing i wish )


the 4th is already dead... EVERYBODY knows that


i said i was just playing y u have to be mean *crys* *tails slowly coming out *


gomene didn't see that part.....


yeah yeah okay nvm VOTE FOR OBAMA


lol... sorry... i can't vote yet!

aww me to im to young and not a citizen

Member
11560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / here....Matsujun...
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
Ehh!! never cross my mind...i only care abt who's d father....
Member
892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / England
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
I think she's in the Akutski either that or dead
Member
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Cebu City, Philip...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
i agree...

Naruto's mom is dead, due to when giving birth to naruto, she lost a lot of blood. so died....

but basically pein's techniques are reviving some dead bodies, the eyes change to rennigan and theres that metal thing on
the face. it has something do with his skills it is on the manga when shizune tried to investigate on the dead body that jiraiya took with the frog and the code, before jiraiya dying.
474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / At Earth,at Malay...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
Hey..
She's already dead...
Posted 11/25/08
For all we know she's been like stalking naruto his whole life,
and he has no clue who that creepy woman always following him around is.
there might be a chance, but i strongly doubt shes alive.

for all we know she---Uzumaki Kushina,


went back to her home in the

170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
im not even sure if thats naruto's mom thats kinda impossible...even though i would love the producers to jst like make a memory about narutos past or something
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.