First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
What happened to Hinamori Momo??
Member
7351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

Yumiko_Ayase wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:

Momo probably is still in her coma. She really was just flesh bait made by Tite Kubo to piss Hitsugaya off and motivate him. Sorry Momo fans but it's the honest truth. I doubt you will see her ever again.


It kinda reminds me of a soap opera in a way. xD


Yeah it kind of is like a soap opera. That's ironic, isn't it? Soap, Bleach xD



hahaha. soap and bleach! how very ironic.
i still wonder why this anime is called bleach...
maybe because of the nice super white obi they wear.


It's because when Tite Kubo started drawing his favorite band, Nirvana, came out with a new CD called Bleach. He liked it so much that he drew the manga and submiitted it under the name Bleach.

Posted 8/10/08
lol ^^" sooo true
Posted 8/10/08

restorecop99 wrote:

It's because when Tite Kubo started drawing his favorite band, Nirvana, came out with a new CD called Bleach. He liked it so much that he drew the manga and submiitted it under the name Bleach.



That can't be true. Kubo, Nirvana? Ahhhhh... @_@
Member
7351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

BleachFreak_ wrote:


restorecop99 wrote:

It's because when Tite Kubo started drawing his favorite band, Nirvana, came out with a new CD called Bleach. He liked it so much that he drew the manga and submiitted it under the name Bleach.



That can't be true. Kubo, Nirvana? Ahhhhh... @_@


Well that's what everyone always tells me is the 'true story'. We will never really know until Tite Kubo tells us.

13615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Northwest
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
Lol i was wondering the same thing...She like vanished. Like no one seemed to care also lol.
78980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / at the Earls wait
Online
Posted 8/10/08
She's in intensive care and cant fight
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Don't remember......
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
probabaly dead im not complaining
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

divaroxy wrote:


queenorihime wrote:


divaroxy wrote:

I want her too die. Because i hated how she treat Hitsugaya. Aizen is super hot. But i would never believe him over my best friend.But she is Better then Rukia.


No she shouldn't die. She was use by Aizen evil no good sexy ass. I hate when people talk badly about Momo. Everybody acts like Aizen was evil from the being. She didn't know he was evil. He was gentle, sweet, loving and kind hearted to everybody around him.
Plus he said he made her that way. So it's not her fault. Shame on anybody that says bad thing about Momo. Plus she is super cute and strong. I hate Rukia.


Thats true.


You guys might not be happy seeing this... Aizen did made Momo at the situation up till now, does have my sympathy. However, Kira and 69 also lost their most respected captains. While their captains r gone, they r busy taking over as acting captains with a heart of feeling betrayed and demoralized. What was Momo doing after she woke up? Unable to accept the fact and faint again leading to another coma. She was not the only person traumatised by the Aizen incident. Foxface lost his blind friend too.

As a person point of view she is very loyal and a kind person. As a Shinigami and a leader, she dun deserve to be a vice captain... Not even a part of Gotei 13. I dun really hope to see her often because I predicted that she would betray the Gotei 13 for Aizen one day...
20382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

geoffc wrote:




You guys might not be happy seeing this... Aizen did made Momo at the situation up till now, does have my sympathy. However, Kira and 69 also lost their most respected captains. While their captains r gone, they r busy taking over as acting captains with a heart of feeling betrayed and demoralized. leadWhat was Momo doing after she woke up? Unable to accept the fact and faint again ing to another coma. She was not the only person traumatised by the Aizen incident. Foxface lost his blind friend too.

As a person point of view she is very loyal and a kind person. As a Shinigami and a leader, she dun deserve to be a vice captain... Not even a part of Gotei 13. I dun really hope to see her often because I predicted that she would betray the Gotei 13 for Aizen one day...


69? I think you mean Hisagi. ROLF foxface? WTF? I also think you mean Komamura. Blind friend, by that you mean Tousen. When you say "dun" do you mean don't or does?

What was Momo doing after she woke up? Unable to accept the fact and faint again into another coma.
The reason why momo went into another coma is because she still doesn't believe aizen is a traitor. Aizen treated her nicer than all the others. Hinamori thought that Aizen was the nicest captain. Aizen really didn't talk to the others that much. That is my POV.

Posted 8/11/08
lol
Posted 8/11/08
sooo true! ^^"
Posted 8/11/08
Someone tell me, How in the effin hell did Hinamori score 6th in the popularity polls? She hasn't been around for like, 300 manga chapters and 130+ episodes. Renji should be in her place D:<
1238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

_Immanence_ wrote:


geoffc wrote:




You guys might not be happy seeing this... Aizen did made Momo at the situation up till now, does have my sympathy. However, Kira and 69 also lost their most respected captains. While their captains r gone, they r busy taking over as acting captains with a heart of feeling betrayed and demoralized. leadWhat was Momo doing after she woke up? Unable to accept the fact and faint again ing to another coma. She was not the only person traumatised by the Aizen incident. Foxface lost his blind friend too.

As a person point of view she is very loyal and a kind person. As a Shinigami and a leader, she dun deserve to be a vice captain... Not even a part of Gotei 13. I dun really hope to see her often because I predicted that she would betray the Gotei 13 for Aizen one day...


69? I think you mean Hisagi. ROLF foxface? WTF? I also think you mean Komamura. Blind friend, by that you mean Tousen. When you say "dun" do you mean don't or does?

What was Momo doing after she woke up? Unable to accept the fact and faint again into another coma.
The reason why momo went into another coma is because she still doesn't believe aizen is a traitor. Aizen treated her nicer than all the others. Hinamori thought that Aizen was the nicest captain. Aizen really didn't talk to the others that much. That is my POV.



I read the chinese translation so I dunno some of their names in Japanese or English.
Gin and Tousen treated their vice captains nicer than the other too. I would compare Momo to Kira and Hisagi as they also met the similar situation. Momo proved herself to be mentally weak.
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / F / Ji Sung's dreams!
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
thats why i love bleach, not everyone is gonna survive.
Posted 8/12/08
^^" poor momo
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.