First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
O.k., who would u want as ur Vice Principle?
Posted 8/6/08
Wait I thought that the vice principal cannot be a teacher, does that mean katsura is going to stop teaching?
Posted 8/6/08

Isao_Kondo wrote:

*palms face* You people are making my campaign look bad! Take it outside will ya'?!


What the hell are you talking about? Kondo #1 is making you look GAR, shouldn't you be happy?
Posted 8/6/08
Wait, from the looks of this Kondo seems conservative, is this true???
Sensei
835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Shinsengumi H...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

Musashi_like_person wrote:

Wait, from the looks of this Kondo seems conservative, is this true???


Yes.....
Sensei
835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Shinsengumi H...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

marude_dame_na_ossan wrote:


Isao_Kondo wrote:

*palms face* You people are making my campaign look bad! Take it outside will ya'?!


What the hell are you talking about? Kondo #1 is making you look GAR, shouldn't you be happy?


Oi! Who asked you? Besides I was joking...and I do appreciate his help.
Sensei
3193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

Isao_Kondo wrote:


Musashi_like_person wrote:

Wait, from the looks of this Kondo seems conservative, is this true???


Yes.....


What you are saying ?!!!! Are you Republican? Does this mean you support FOX news?
Sensei
835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Shinsengumi H...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
Hmmm....does it matter? If you must know, then YES. I am Republican and I Friggin' LOVE FOX news!!! But hey, above all...I'm American.
Vice President
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

marude_dame_na_ossan wrote:

Wait I thought that the vice principal cannot be a teacher, does that mean katsura is going to stop teaching?


The rules were changed back in the old post...I will still be teaching as well (Much to Hijikata and Gintoki's displeasure...)!
Vice President
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

Isao_Kondo wrote:

Hmmm....does it matter? If you must know, then YES. I am Republican and I Friggin' LOVE FOX news!!! But hey, above all...I'm American.


America is a contienent learn geography konoyarou!!!
Sensei
10136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Universe is a...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


Isao_Kondo wrote:

Hmmm....does it matter? If you must know, then YES. I am Republican and I Friggin' LOVE FOX news!!! But hey, above all...I'm American.


America is a contienent learn geography konoyarou!!!


Soo..........what do we call people who live in the U.S.A.?
Student
761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Who freakin' knows?
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

Nyctophyll wrote:


Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


Isao_Kondo wrote:

Hmmm....does it matter? If you must know, then YES. I am Republican and I Friggin' LOVE FOX news!!! But hey, above all...I'm American.


America is a contienent learn geography konoyarou!!!


Soo..........what do we call people who live in the U.S.A.?


HAHA! You beat me to it!!!! I was about to say the same thing! LOL!
Vice President
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

Nyctophyll wrote:

Soo..........what do we call people who live in the U.S.A.?


They're from the states...naturally.
Sensei
10136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Universe is a...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


Nyctophyll wrote:

Soo..........what do we call people who live in the U.S.A.?


They're from the states...naturally.


Now they must be called Statesman? Statetress? HAHAH!!!
Vice President
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

Nyctophyll wrote:


Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


Nyctophyll wrote:

Soo..........what do we call people who live in the U.S.A.?


They're from the states...naturally.


Now they must be called Statesman? Statetress? HAHAH!!!


I call them Statesiders, US Americans, United Statesman, Even Usonian is more correct and that's extremely obscure...

Sensei
3193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


Isao_Kondo wrote:

Hmmm....does it matter? If you must know, then YES. I am Republican and I Friggin' LOVE FOX news!!! But hey, above all...I'm American.


America is a contienent learn geography konoyarou!!!


Too weak, America is not a continent, North America is a continent. The Americas consists of both North and South America. Someone is getting senile.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.