First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
A season 2 for Suzumiya Haruhi?
1569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / America.It sucks...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Men all this bullshit has comed up and and everybody is talking about a season 2?I don'tget it wasn't it decided to end already I don't know it would be nice for some help to tell me if those peeple that said that its not done yet true/or false.I didn't want to creat a poll becuz it would be better hearing all of your single statements!
104111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
no simply no
23587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Toronto, CA
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
1569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / America.It sucks...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
I don't get it peeple repeat there is a season 2 and wtf wasn't it finished already men!
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
go wiki it there is a 2nd season coming
3711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

buymyf00d wrote:

I don't get it peeple repeat there is a season 2 and wtf wasn't it finished already men!


No, it wasn't finished, not even close. The whole series is based off a light novel series that is still going, like 9 volumes if I remember right. And that anime only covered like...1 and some of 2 volumes, or something close to that. So yes, there is a season 2 coming out, I think it's called "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya".
467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / CAUSA
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
I would prefer a rehash of the first season, but gender bended. So many fan works are out there right now. It's all blending in seamlessly.
104111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

buymyf00d wrote:

I don't get it peeple repeat there is a season 2 and wtf wasn't it finished already men!


now I am not good at english but

canceled is defined as discontinued

34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 8/5/08 , edited 8/5/08

buymyf00d wrote:

Men all this bullshit has comed up and and everybody is talking about a season 2?I don'tget it wasn't it decided to end already I don't know it would be nice for some help to tell me if those peeple that said that its not done yet true/or false.I didn't want to creat a poll becuz it would be better hearing all of your single statements!


This is ridiculous, if the animenewsnetwork says that is is cancelled, it is done. You are going to be convinced by some random idiots that start up retarded rumors? That would make you a retard to believe them. Think about things before you say them. Well, I guess thinking is only for the intelligent side of society. =^__^=
juuoku 
78918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 地球、米国
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

AnimeKami wrote:


buymyf00d wrote:

I don't get it peeple repeat there is a season 2 and wtf wasn't it finished already men!


now I am not good at english but

canceled is defined as discontinued



correct me if i'm wrong but the reason its written as "canceled" and not canceled is a reference to a part in the book series; if you've read the fourth book it makes sence.
104111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

juuoku wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


buymyf00d wrote:

I don't get it peeple repeat there is a season 2 and wtf wasn't it finished already men!


now I am not good at english but

canceled is defined as discontinued



correct me if i'm wrong but the reason its written as "canceled" and not canceled is a reference to a part in the book series; if you've read the fourth book it makes sence.


typo >.>???

anyways it is not confirmed/ not green lit

ann
15439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
If they can make a boatload of money off of it, they will make it. It may get delayed but that show was so popular I can't see any reason for them to not make another season (short of a license dispute/contract negotiations/going extreeeeeeeemely overbudget early on)
juuoku 
78918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 地球、米国
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

AnimeKami wrote:


juuoku wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


buymyf00d wrote:

I don't get it peeple repeat there is a season 2 and wtf wasn't it finished already men!


now I am not good at english but

canceled is defined as discontinued



correct me if i'm wrong but the reason its written as "canceled" and not canceled is a reference to a part in the book series; if you've read the fourth book it makes sence.


typo >.>???

anyways it is not confirmed/ not green lit

ann


no its definytaly not a typo; they'll air the show otherwise there wouldn't be a need to announce a main character or a director.

i think what happened was that it needed work[ in some form or another] so they haven't/hadn't posted a release date or they may be waiting to release the series on time with a date relevant the book; ya know its to go along with the haruhism thing.
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

juuoku wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


buymyf00d wrote:

I don't get it peeple repeat there is a season 2 and wtf wasn't it finished already men!


now I am not good at english but

canceled is defined as discontinued



correct me if i'm wrong but the reason its written as "canceled" and not canceled is a reference to a part in the book series; if you've read the fourth book it makes sence.


True, but after that it says that it will be replaced with a new series, after "cancelled" there are no mor parenthasis in the sentence meaning that he message from the book must have been technically true
104111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

juuoku wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


juuoku wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


buymyf00d wrote:

I don't get it peeple repeat there is a season 2 and wtf wasn't it finished already men!


now I am not good at english but

canceled is defined as discontinued



correct me if i'm wrong but the reason its written as "canceled" and not canceled is a reference to a part in the book series; if you've read the fourth book it makes sence.


typo >.>???

anyways it is not confirmed/ not green lit

ann


no its definytaly not a typo; they'll air the show otherwise there wouldn't be a need to announce a main character or a director.

i think what happened was that it needed work[ in some form or another] so they haven't/hadn't posted a release date or they may be waiting to release the series on time with a date relevant the book; ya know its to go along with the haruhism thing.


no your typo >.> you typed "canceled" and canceled >.>
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.