First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Sekirei-How do u think it will End~?
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 9/5/08 , edited 9/5/08

anime_freak1 wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:




hahahaha....
somehow what you said feLt ironic and funny.. hahaha..


funny how you can't tell the difference between a question and a non freakin question. I didn't even say a qestion. I said a sentence with no answer




hmmm.... yeah.. it wasn't e×actLy a question...


anime_freak1 wrote:

i think minato is going to have another sekirei called "YUME" No.8 and a happy ending to it



but you said "i think"... which means you're not sure...

so i was cLearing it.. by saying the facts that i know...


and i doubt that musubi and yume wiLL separate...
one... there is no other body to be a vessel for yume's thoughts...
two... yume said something like " good-bye" after she defeated the sekirei at the bridge...

354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Vegas
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
minato becomes a polygamist
35347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
lol, this fight is like how it was when comparing how many star trek episodes there are or something
1123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Edge of the world.
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
I'm guessing some kind of happy ending hopefully like the clip showed in the ending song:
35347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

jeromemmzz wrote:


anime_freak1 wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:




hahahaha....
somehow what you said feLt ironic and funny.. hahaha..


funny how you can't tell the difference between a question and a non freakin question. I didn't even say a qestion. I said a sentence with no answer




hmmm.... yeah.. it wasn't e×actLy a question...


anime_freak1 wrote:

i think minato is going to have another sekirei called "YUME" No.8 and a happy ending to it



but you said "i think"... which means you're not sure...

so i was cLearing it.. by saying the facts that i know...


and i doubt that musubi and yume wiLL separate...
one... there is no other body to be a vessel for yume's thoughts...
two... yume said something like " good-bye" after she defeated the sekirei at the bridge...



BOOBY'S!!
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

twilighto wrote:

I'm guessing some kind of happy ending hopefully like the clip showed in the ending song:





who is that person sitting at the top of a roof.. at the lower right corner of the picture?... LoL...
7466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

jeromemmzz wrote:


twilighto wrote:

I'm guessing some kind of happy ending hopefully like the clip showed in the ending song:





who is that person sitting at the top of a roof.. at the lower right corner of the picture?... LoL...


Thats looks like Kazehana Another of Minato's sekirei.

She's the wind Sekirei.
1123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Edge of the world.
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

zane14785 wrote:


jeromemmzz wrote:


twilighto wrote:

I'm guessing some kind of happy ending hopefully like the clip showed in the ending song:





who is that person sitting at the top of a roof.. at the lower right corner of the picture?... LoL...


Thats looks like Kazehana Another of Minato's sekirei.

She's the wind Sekirei.


Lol, I put the picture up and never noticed Kazehana was there sitting on the roof (heh kind of reminds of the old where's waldo books). Hmmm but yeah that's Kazehana alright.
267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
i think minato will set the other sekireis free & his sekireis will be able to choose someone else and hell pick his destined one? if their going to "heaven" to have their wish granted ....they can prolley reverse time or something like that.
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
Minato will just take them all.
Ugh, whatever. If all else fails, he'll just want to resort to polygamy.
1203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere~out~The...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
minato takes them all >:)
and i choose Tsukiumi as my girl..why?
LOL~ coz Tsundere Rocks my world..not to mention shes uber hot
7763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Davao City, Phili...
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

Sun124 wrote:


bujujutko wrote:


Grimoire wrote:

I'm guessing that all of his Sekirei will be taken out except for Musubi who will win it in the end. Then as the prize Minato will ask for all his Sekerei's back.


that would also be the logical end...


Yeah that's the best guess, but i wonder if Sekirei will be the same as Humans, because at some point i think Minato will want a family. if you catch my drift



ofcourse we catch your drift.. and ofcourse they will be the same as humans coz its anime! genes dna and compatability are at 0% in animes!
1148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / cavite
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
all of mina's sekireis will fight each other and all of them dies then the mind of sekirei plan will realize that it is not sekireis are not mADe for fighting.
8559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
I want Minato to be with Tsukiumi, Tsukiumi obviously loves him more than Musubi
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Figment
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
I will try watching this anime.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.