First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduction
shinigami
235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Melbourne & Malac...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

ACE111 wrote:


deathoftheundead wrote:


ACE111 wrote:


deathoftheundead wrote:

You can call me LB.
I have experience in archery and pistol shooting.
I'm 14
Gender: female (I will shoot you if you say anything)
I like reading, cycling, swimming, ice-skating and relaxing.
*bows* pleasure to meet you all.


hi welcolme to the group...do you do any weaponry training i mean melee weapons like swords


Nope. I only have training in taekwondo and archery and pistol.



tae wkon do...ack...so would you call youself cocky irl (in real life) coz everyone who takes that style is always cocky to me about how fanvy they can kick but they still cant talk the talk hehehe


Hey Ace watch it or else u'll be shot.

Btw Halo LB,

Welcome to the club.

The only aggressive thing i've taken up was playing soccer and basketball ahahahaa. Not to boast but i certainly would love to try pistol or even rifle shooting archery and maybe some kendo. LOL

Vizard
1802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK :P
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
lawwl, trust, if u ever get good at twae kon do, u diserve to be able to a bit cocky, it requires a lotta training, my dad+uncles are masters, ive tried to pick it up but its hard work :S. Kendo is also fun but u gotta have quick reactions and discapline cause when ur still a newbie, u get pwned and it get fraustrating. still lotta fun, i have 4 samurai swords ^_^ i wanna get me a Zangetsu replicar sword =[
shinigami
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

jonniboyz wrote:

lawwl, trust, if u ever get good at twae kon do, u diserve to be able to a bit cocky, it requires a lotta training, my dad+uncles are masters, ive tried to pick it up but its hard work :S. Kendo is also fun but u gotta have quick reactions and discapline cause when ur still a newbie, u get pwned and it get fraustrating. still lotta fun, i have 4 samurai swords ^_^ i wanna get me a Zangetsu replicar sword =[


Hahaha! I won't say I'm cocky but yes! It's tough training! Have to run up and down a 30 story flat is not fun.
shinigami
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08


Don't worry, I don't shoot people for no apparent reason. Air rifle is a fun sport if you don't want it too serious. All of these require a lot of arm training though. Or else you will get tired very easily by pulling the string for the bow. Your aim won't be too good either. The recoil of a pistol is very annoying at first.
So... if you ever want to try, try taking air rifle. It's cool!
shinigami
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08


Hmm... What do you define as cocky?
I don't think I would call myself that... But I am proud that I can protect myself and don't need to rely on others. I don't really see the point of boasting about how well or powerful my kick is cause the point of me taking up taekwondo was self-protection. So if i brag to the whole world that I know taekwondo, where's the element of surprise?
But I do suppose I sound like I'm bragging in the earlier post. So I'm sorry. You're not gonna harm me right?
Vizard
1802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK :P
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
loool i loved shooting at 1st, i was in the Cadet Army Force and its tough stuff, shooting is the highlight really. And maan, twae Kon do is sooooo good when people dont expect it, cause UK people only fight with fists so if u do a roundhouse kick to the face, they go flying ^_^. Im more of a counter-attackin style guy, im not flexiable enough to do most of the kicks, thank rugby for that
Posted 8/18/08

deathoftheundead wrote:



Hmm... What do you define as cocky?
I don't think I would call myself that... But I am proud that I can protect myself and don't need to rely on others. I don't really see the point of boasting about how well or powerful my kick is cause the point of me taking up taekwondo was self-protection. So if i brag to the whole world that I know taekwondo, where's the element of surprise?
But I do suppose I sound like I'm bragging in the earlier post. So I'm sorry. You're not gonna harm me right?


i never harm ppl it doen't feel right (unless they derserve it) and it not yo u its everyone who wanted to spar coz they think they're better coz they can kick good but they lose still dont blame them it does look good but they get soo cocky it makes me sick ack sorry i didnt mean you
shinigami
235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Melbourne & Malac...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Not that u mentioned shooting, i just recently tried paintballing.

Oh man that was fun, getting sprayed and spraying ppl was a blast. Felt like i was actually the character in Call of Duty 4 or Rainbow Six. LOL

But dam it does really hurt when u get shot. Was playing among some 20 frens and when i was down after doing a slide i got shot in the back by my teammates. LOL. The bullets don't go straight at all.

My cousin's a tae kwando black belt n she's alright not cocky at all but seems kinda shy at 1st until u get to know her then her mouth becomes like a 7-Eleven store + all sorts of funny jokes. LOL.

I agree with LB and the others all the martial arts and skills need training and lots of it. Especially with martial arts, physical training is a must or else ur body won't handle the punishment.

BTW where u from LB?
shinigami
466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / USA ,New York
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Hi ppl , u can call me killerkid or toxic if u want (Age: 14) . I love animes like bleach n naruto. I also love the 10th and 5th Division.
shinigami
466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / USA ,New York
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Yea Hitsugaya and Byakuya owns. Wonder if i can be Byakuya
shinigami
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/08


paintballing made me have bruises
Me? I'm from an asian country! Where? I shall keep it a secret!

shinigami
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/08


There are people who think that they have the need to show off. Got people in my class who think's they're so cool, but I kick their ass and I'm lower grade then them! BWAHAHAHA! Sry.
Sparing is very tiring though...
Posted 8/19/08

deathoftheundead wrote:



There are people who think that they have the need to show off. Got people in my class who think's they're so cool, but I kick their ass and I'm lower grade then them! BWAHAHAHA! Sry.
Sparing is very tiring though...


not really how long you been doing taekwondo
shinigami
235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Melbourne & Malac...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

killerkidxd wrote:

Yea Hitsugaya and Byakuya owns. Wonder if i can be Byakuya


Welcome to Bleach Masters Faction killerkid

Isn't Byakuya in 6th division, n btw 6th division captain spot has been taken by shiroi_tan and i'm vice captain.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news mate.

Join our 6th division please killerkid. Follow in byakuya's footsteps.



shinigami
235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Melbourne & Malac...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
paintballing made me have bruises
Me? I'm from an asian country! Where? I shall keep it a secret!



Bruises yeah got plenty, got shot in the neck twice and twice in the ass. getting shot in the back is much more painful than the front.

Let me guess where ur from LB ?? It's either Singapore, Malaysia or the Philipines ???

Don't be shy coz i'm from an Asian country as well.

I'm originally from Malaysia btw. I'm in Aus working and studying.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.