First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Gaining Ranks
Posted 8/13/08
since i'm commader general i hav a pretty badass zanpakutou now dont i and yeah you can only trade with the same rank thats a good idea
Gin ichimaru
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

ACE111 wrote:

since i'm commader general i hav a pretty badass zanpakutou now dont i and yeah you can only trade with the same rank thats a good idea


Whats your Zanpaktou ?

mines already in the forums

bet you mines better xD
Posted 8/13/08

bardock250 wrote:


ACE111 wrote:

since i'm commader general i hav a pretty badass zanpakutou now dont i and yeah you can only trade with the same rank thats a good idea


Whats your Zanpaktou ?

mines already in the forums

bet you mines better xD


havn't thought of one yet...oh i kno now mwahahaha...yes YES THIS IS PERFECT FOR A COMMANER GENRAL OF MY CALIBUR MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Gin ichimaru
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

ACE111 wrote:


bardock250 wrote:


ACE111 wrote:

since i'm commader general i hav a pretty badass zanpakutou now dont i and yeah you can only trade with the same rank thats a good idea


Whats your Zanpaktou ?

mines already in the forums

bet you mines better xD


havn't thought of one yet...oh i kno now mwahahaha...yes YES THIS IS PERFECT FOR A COMMANER GENRAL OF MY CALIBUR MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!


haha come on then, lets see what you got
Posted 8/13/08

bardock250 wrote:


ACE111 wrote:


bardock250 wrote:


ACE111 wrote:

since i'm commader general i hav a pretty badass zanpakutou now dont i and yeah you can only trade with the same rank thats a good idea


Whats your Zanpaktou ?

mines already in the forums

bet you mines better xD


havn't thought of one yet...oh i kno now mwahahaha...yes YES THIS IS PERFECT FOR A COMMANER GENRAL OF MY CALIBUR MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!


haha come on then, lets see what you got


maybe later its good though read wat i said on the wall for now
shinigami
235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Melbourne & Malac...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
C'mon Ace show us that badass Zanpakutou of urs.

Like the old man who has that killer flame sword.

LOL

Peace, Order & Harmony

Posted 8/25/08

k3n_noy wrote:

C'mon Ace show us that badass Zanpakutou of urs.

Like the old man who has that killer flame sword.

LOL

Peace, Order & Harmony



that little sword is nothing to wat i have it mind mwahahahaaa!!!!!!
shinigami
235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Melbourne & Malac...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

ACE111 wrote:


k3n_noy wrote:

C'mon Ace show us that badass Zanpakutou of urs.

Like the old man who has that killer flame sword.

LOL

Peace, Order & Harmony



that little sword is nothing to wat i have it mind mwahahahaaa!!!!!!


C'mon Ace quit hiding u r O So Great Zanpakutou and show us already.

I'm dying to find out what u have got?
Vizard
1802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK :P
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
this might not be a bout gaining ranks, but i rekon u should make a Royuka group, like ichigo and chad etc.... bring in a bit more variation, this is when it gets fuller ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.