First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Tlock: Request to leilockheart
311298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

Ran02 wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


Ran02 wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


Ran02 wrote:

done!

1.post the picture
2. tell me what you want on it (want a new bground or what) new background plzzzzz with cute blushes also can i have it like something likes this plzzz

3. size : tall and thin
4. what to put on it (quotes, names, etc.) Ran02, Yuki-chan alos could u add this poem

You're my angel back in heaven,
Lost among the free.
Trapped up in that tower,
Looking down for my plea.
If only i could climb up there,
And sort though your debris.
I'd bring that angel back to heaven,
For all eternity...


5. pls wait patiently for it to be done okies
(on yea i only want yuki( girl) part of the pic thnks)

*hugz u* hiya lei-chan how r u



done



thnks i luv it lei-chan

im glad u like it


yep yep i do lots


okie
Member
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

leilockheart wrote:


Ran02 wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


Ran02 wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


Ran02 wrote:

done!

1.post the picture
2. tell me what you want on it (want a new bground or what) new background plzzzzz with cute blushes also can i have it like something likes this plzzz

3. size : tall and thin
4. what to put on it (quotes, names, etc.) Ran02, Yuki-chan alos could u add this poem

You're my angel back in heaven,
Lost among the free.
Trapped up in that tower,
Looking down for my plea.
If only i could climb up there,
And sort though your debris.
I'd bring that angel back to heaven,
For all eternity...


5. pls wait patiently for it to be done okies
(on yea i only want yuki( girl) part of the pic thnks)

*hugz u* hiya lei-chan how r u



done



thnks i luv it lei-chan

im glad u like it


yep yep i do lots


okie


ooo! lei-chan is here...kewl!ill request here too~!

311298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

Leux wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


Ran02 wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


Ran02 wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


Ran02 wrote:

done!

1.post the picture
2. tell me what you want on it (want a new bground or what) new background plzzzzz with cute blushes also can i have it like something likes this plzzz

3. size : tall and thin
4. what to put on it (quotes, names, etc.) Ran02, Yuki-chan alos could u add this poem

You're my angel back in heaven,
Lost among the free.
Trapped up in that tower,
Looking down for my plea.
If only i could climb up there,
And sort though your debris.
I'd bring that angel back to heaven,
For all eternity...


5. pls wait patiently for it to be done okies
(on yea i only want yuki( girl) part of the pic thnks)

*hugz u* hiya lei-chan how r u



done



thnks i luv it lei-chan

im glad u like it


yep yep i do lots


okie


ooo! lei-chan is here...kewl!ill request here too~!



ne then do ahaha
Member
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

leilockheart wrote:


Leux wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


Ran02 wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


Ran02 wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


Ran02 wrote:

done!

1.post the picture
2. tell me what you want on it (want a new bground or what) new background plzzzzz with cute blushes also can i have it like something likes this plzzz

3. size : tall and thin
4. what to put on it (quotes, names, etc.) Ran02, Yuki-chan alos could u add this poem

You're my angel back in heaven,
Lost among the free.
Trapped up in that tower,
Looking down for my plea.
If only i could climb up there,
And sort though your debris.
I'd bring that angel back to heaven,
For all eternity...


5. pls wait patiently for it to be done okies
(on yea i only want yuki( girl) part of the pic thnks)

*hugz u* hiya lei-chan how r u



done



thnks i luv it lei-chan

im glad u like it


yep yep i do lots


okie


ooo! lei-chan is here...kewl!ill request here too~!



ne then do ahaha


yeah XD wait...
Posted 8/8/08 , edited 8/18/08
edit delayed


1.post the picture(max of 1 pic only!)

2. tell me what you want on it (want a new bground or what) i want a backround... som thing that fits the pic :)
3. size- like lei-chan's but smaller :)
4. what to put on it (quotes, names, etc.)
Mr. Duckie Rox! and also put my username.. joyostwa

5. pls wait patiently for it to be done- okkkkk
759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/8/08 , edited 8/18/08
edit delayed


i want a new background and anything else that matches the picture.
the size to be 200x600 cropped.
I want my user and if you can can you try find a quote to put on it ?
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/14/08
edit done!

ne ne. can lei-chan do a request for me.? >.<


1.post the picture(max of 1 pic only!) can you put the chibi pic on top of the normal pic and put a backround?..

2. tell me what you want on it (want a new bground or what) yesh, a new backround that fits the picture.
3. uhh. the size of lei-chan's avii,.
4. what to put on it (quotes, names, etc.) can u put my username and some quotes? please?

5. pls wait patiently for it to be done- i can wait lei-chan. :]
Member
6337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In My Own World
Offline
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/14/08
edit i dunoo

1.post the picture -

2. tell me what you want on it (want a new bground or what)can it be something like this?

3. size - tall and thin
4. what to put on it - Princess_Serenity
5. pls wait patiently for it to be done - kay
thanks
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/14/08

done!

Picture:

Details:
Change the background please ^^
Lei can choose background..
With brushes. <3 Glittery? O:
Size:
Keep it that same. (:
Text:
Mimi and iMisty.
And quote please ^^
Can you choose a quote? xD


Thank you Leiii <3 Sorry for the trouble.
311298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

iMisty wrote:


done!

Picture:

Details:
Change the background please ^^
Lei can choose background..
With brushes. <3 Glittery? O:
Size:
Keep it that same. (:
Text:
Mimi and iMisty.
And quote please ^^
Can you choose a quote? xD


Thank you Leiii <3 Sorry for the trouble.


in progress
311298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

iMisty wrote:


done!

Picture:

Details:
Change the background please ^^
Lei can choose background..
With brushes. <3 Glittery? O:
Size:
Keep it that same. (:
Text:
Mimi and iMisty.
And quote please ^^
Can you choose a quote? xD


Thank you Leiii <3 Sorry for the trouble.


done

311298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

Princess_Serenity wrote:

edit i dunoo

1.post the picture -

2. tell me what you want on it (want a new bground or what)can it be something like this?

3. size - tall and thin
4. what to put on it - Princess_Serenity
5. pls wait patiently for it to be done - kay
thanks


dont yah have larger pics?
311298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

janeapril22 wrote:

edit done!

ne ne. can lei-chan do a request for me.? >.<


1.post the picture(max of 1 pic only!) can you put the chibi pic on top of the normal pic and put a backround?..

2. tell me what you want on it (want a new bground or what) yesh, a new backround that fits the picture.
3. uhh. the size of lei-chan's avii,.
4. what to put on it (quotes, names, etc.) can u put my username and some quotes? please?

5. pls wait patiently for it to be done- i can wait lei-chan. :]


in progress
311298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/14/08 , edited 8/14/08

janeapril22 wrote:

edit done!

ne ne. can lei-chan do a request for me.? >.<


1.post the picture(max of 1 pic only!) can you put the chibi pic on top of the normal pic and put a backround?..

2. tell me what you want on it (want a new bground or what) yesh, a new backround that fits the picture.
3. uhh. the size of lei-chan's avii,.
4. what to put on it (quotes, names, etc.) can u put my username and some quotes? please?

5. pls wait patiently for it to be done- i can wait lei-chan. :]


done

Member
9489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/08 , edited 8/18/08
edit done!



text :Hitomi-chan
size: long and thin
can u make it nice ??? thanks lei chan
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.