First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Anime That Gave u the Chills Or Goosebumps
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
1. first time i saw yu yu hakusho. esp when toguro carried the whole ring and yusuke's fight with toguro.
2. first time seeing bankai oh got to add when kenpachi showed up
3. some naruto episodes below 96 when suddenly they get strong or something big is about to happen
4. first super saiyan transformation by goku.. which they dragged so long..
5. fate stay night - when archer fought with berserker

8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
n
o
n
e

7376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Tracy
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
The schools day ending and about every scene in Elfen Lied So much Gore
173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 8/6/08 , edited 8/6/08
gantz
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bebop
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
Air Gear - Where Ikki And Agito Are Fighting Are Fighting In That Arena Type Place
KHR - When The Tsuna Kakusei Music Comes On When There Fighting ( Mainly When Tsuna Is In Dying Will )
And When
624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Internet, of...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

Definately Higurashi, how naive I was to watch it alone...*shudders* But of course I love it now .
Next would be Elfen Lied, I really can't think of anything else...Ghost Hound(at times) is chill-inducing. Oh, and Alien 9 and Shadow Star Narutaru.
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/6/08 , edited 8/6/08
Since Elfen Lied has already been posted i hav only one thing to say...

MONSTER!!!
624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Internet, of...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

random2wtf wrote:

Since Elfen Lied has already been posted i hav only one thing to say...

MONSTER!!!


Monster does have its moments. ^_^ Especially when it comes to Johann...
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

Sky14 wrote:


random2wtf wrote:

Since Elfen Lied has already been posted i hav only one thing to say...

MONSTER!!!


Monster does have its moments. ^_^ Especially when it comes to Johann...


yeh that twisted bastard had me fooled when he dressed up like Nina

when he took the wig off i was like HOLY SHITOPIA!!!!
Posted 8/6/08
the ending of vampire knight
3954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
Gundam seed.
Dragon Ball Z before it was a fad and was in my opinion considered good.
I am sure there are others but for some reason, I am having trouble remembering them lame!!!
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

username067 wrote:

1. first time i saw yu yu hakusho. esp when toguro carried the whole ring and yusuke's fight with toguro.
2. first time seeing bankai oh got to add when kenpachi showed up
3. some naruto episodes below 96 when suddenly they get strong or something big is about to happen
4. first super saiyan transformation by goku.. which they dragged so long..
5. fate stay night - when archer fought with berserker



Yeah me too when archer released his hogou pretty cool ^^

I am the bone of my sword ^^ whahah awesome!!!
3991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
where would i start.. hmmm..

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST!

DEATH NOTE!!

JIGOKU SHOUJO!!!!!!

and
and

hmmmmm...


THATS ET FOR NOW XD
Posted 8/7/08
Ghost Hunt, Jigoku Shoujo, Monster
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Dragonball z the FIRST time they all transformed and their theme music would come on
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.