Post Reply Do you enjoy this Family Group ?
Posted 8/6/08 , edited 8/6/08


DO YOU ?!!?
Bo-Bunny
7607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / anywhere
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
HECK YES!!!!
Orphan
6648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore ! :D
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
o.o what would happen if i put no? x] i put yes though
Posted 8/7/08

sillymi wrote:

o.o what would happen if i put no? x] i put yes though


I would be sad .. T___T And abandon my favorite group

Orphan
6648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore ! :D
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

DORKiDUCKiE wrote:


sillymi wrote:

o.o what would happen if i put no? x] i put yes though


I would be sad .. T___T And abandon my favorite group



aww i won't
Posted 8/8/08

sillymi wrote:


DORKiDUCKiE wrote:


sillymi wrote:

o.o what would happen if i put no? x] i put yes though


I would be sad .. T___T And abandon my favorite group



aww i won't :)


WOO ! ^^
You must be logged in to post.