First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
[Game] Shugo Chara RolePlay
Member
9454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Everywhere thats...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
(Hi there! Kira! theres another person!!! GET ONLINE ALREADY)
Member
504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
(*peeks in and waits for a good time to pop into the rp*

Yay! Welcome to the new person!)
Member
9454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Everywhere thats...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
(yay your back! KIRA GET ON ALREADY!!!!)
Member
26858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

MiniTsubasa wrote:

we went to the park and we bought some crepe and ice cream. "I'll eat a strawberry crept with ice cream inside. What about you Yumeka?" i asked


*i smiled cause i know that after all mi-chii was acepting me as her friend*

ill eat a chocolate crept with ice inside!!!!
are you enjoying the day mii-chii!!???
Member
9454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Everywhere thats...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
"yea... its nice..." trust % gone to 67% "hmm? i hear footsteps coming towards us..." Kiwi says "that person has charas!
Member
504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
(I got a question...is the school like a combined school for like all grades? Cuz if it is, I could make my character work at the original age I had her at. And if no one knows, do you guys mind if I rped it like that?)
Member
9454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Everywhere thats...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

KikiItemri wrote:

(I got a question...is the school like a combined school for like all grades? Cuz if it is, I could make my character work at the original age I had her at. And if no one knows, do you guys mind if I rped it like that?)


(i wouldn't.... now it depends on the other guys!)
Member
26858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

KikiItemri wrote:

(I got a question...is the school like a combined school for like all grades? Cuz if it is, I could make my character work at the original age I had her at. And if no one knows, do you guys mind if I rped it like that?)


well i guess................
it would be nice
why not???
i vote for yes!! XD
Member
26858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
while mii-chii and i were on the park (eating XD ) i saw ally-chan!!

ALLY-CHAN!!!!
here!!!!
come here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mii-chii...... shes another good friend
*smiles*
i am sure you will like her she is really cool and she also has charas
Member
9454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Everywhere thats...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
i looked away... Kiwi says "sorry Yumeka, Mika has a hard time dealing with strangers no matter how many times you'll tell her she's safe." and Yume continued "thats why she ignored you when you first saw her and talked to her."
Member
504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
(Woo! Okay then, so I will jump in)

Having decided to skip one of her classes, thanks to Seersha character changing with her, Alianna walked around trying to find something to do. "You know I am going to get you back for this." Alianna said angrily at Seersha. Seersha just shook her head. "You can't do anything to me, so just have fun with it!" Before she could respond she saw one of the girls she had met before, but with someone else she didn't recognize. "Hey, what are you two doing out here?"
Member
26858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

MiniTsubasa wrote:

i looked away... Kiwi says "sorry Yumeka, Mika has a hard time dealing with strangers no matter how many times you'll tell her she's safe." and Yume continued "thats why she ignored you when you first saw her and talked to her."


*start to remember*
oh so thats why...........
but now we are really good friends right!!!!????
i am not asking you to be her friend inmediatly.......
and i am here so u are safe okay??
cause i dont let anybody to mess with my friends!!!!


destiny and harmony gossip= she really is a crybaby but when the time comes........she really can act cool..........
i never expect coolness of her XD
Member
9454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Everywhere thats...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
I looked away from here ignoring her ever word. Kiwi looked at me and said "maybe we should chara change or... you can talk to her yourself." I sweatdropped and before i could answer... Chara Change! I grabbed Yumeka's hand saying I wanna meet her! lets go!
Member
26858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

KikiItemri wrote:

(Woo! Okay then, so I will jump in)

Having decided to skip one of her classes, thanks to Seersha character changing with her, Alianna walked around trying to find something to do. "You know I am going to get you back for this." Alianna said angrily at Seersha. Seersha just shook her head. "You can't do anything to me, so just have fun with it!" Before she could respond she saw one of the girls she had met before, but with someone else she didn't recognize. "Hey, what are you two doing out here?"


hiiii ally-chan!!!!!
i am eating crepe with my friend......
her name is mika, natsume mika.............

destiny and harmony= but she call her mii-chii !!!!

oh and this is my new chara her name is harmony

harmony: nice to meet you, treat me well please!!!
Member
26858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

MiniTsubasa wrote:

I looked away from here ignoring her ever word. Kiwi looked at me and said "maybe we should chara change or... you can talk to her yourself." I sweatdropped and before i could answer... Chara Change! I grabbed Yumeka's hand saying I wanna meet her! lets go!


kiwi ...........
you know she will get angry right??? (i said in a soft voice)
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.