First  Prev  5253  5254  5255  5256  5257  5258  5259  5260  5261  5262  5263  5264  5265  Next  Last
[Game] Shugo Chara RolePlay
Member
3949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / MY WORLD~!!!!! >:D
Offline
Posted 1/3/10


(Ehh?? Finally a snow day?)

(Hai~!!!! Do you want to play with Shoshi at the park? )
Member
20982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / City Of Sin
Offline
Posted 1/3/10

salenavon20 wrote:


(Hai~!!!! Do you want to play with Shoshi at the park? )

(Sure^^ But.... who do you want?)
36025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/3/10 , edited 1/3/10

animefan_07 wrote:


salenavon20 wrote:


IkutoxxxAmu wrote:

(Uhm, sure.. it's fine by me ;P )


(Okay! Here we go~!!!)

It was snowing and Shoshi decided to go play at the park.


(Ehh?? Finally a snow day?)


Nope Sorry, no snow day. Look at pg 5259. You see? every1 is DEAD!!! u cant have a snow day when every1 is DEAD!!!!!
Member
17988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 1/4/10

GoPlayGo wrote:


animefan_07 wrote:


salenavon20 wrote:


IkutoxxxAmu wrote:

(Uhm, sure.. it's fine by me ;P )


(Okay! Here we go~!!!)

It was snowing and Shoshi decided to go play at the park.


(Ehh?? Finally a snow day?)


Nope Sorry, no snow day. Look at pg 5259. You see? every1 is DEAD!!! u cant have a snow day when every1 is DEAD!!!!!


Umm,isn't that kind of unfair for the other roleplayers? Maybe the whole world could be dead in another world,besides planet Earth?I was going to start roleplaying. The person of the thread who createdit should tell when it's done.
36025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/4/10

great_anime wrote:


GoPlayGo wrote:


animefan_07 wrote:


salenavon20 wrote:


IkutoxxxAmu wrote:

(Uhm, sure.. it's fine by me ;P )


(Okay! Here we go~!!!)

It was snowing and Shoshi decided to go play at the park.


(Ehh?? Finally a snow day?)


Nope Sorry, no snow day. Look at pg 5259. You see? every1 is DEAD!!! u cant have a snow day when every1 is DEAD!!!!!


Umm,isn't that kind of unfair for the other roleplayers? Maybe the whole world could be dead in another world,besides planet Earth?I was going to start roleplaying. The person of the thread who createdit should tell when it's done.


No its fair enough. Every1 is dead just like this thread. Besides, the creator is not even active
Member
21515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/6/10 , edited 1/6/10

GoPlayGo wrote:


No its fair enough. Every1 is dead just like this thread. Besides, the creator is not even active


It's not fair.. you just come in this roleplay with this stupid crap of yours. If other people want to roleplay here, let them!! Apparently you're blind, since this thread isn't dead yet.... Go waste your time somewhere else.
And for you information... the creator IS active, but she has a new account.
Member
17988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 1/6/10

GoPlayGo wrote:


great_anime wrote:


GoPlayGo wrote:


animefan_07 wrote:


salenavon20 wrote:


IkutoxxxAmu wrote:

(Uhm, sure.. it's fine by me ;P )


(Okay! Here we go~!!!)

It was snowing and Shoshi decided to go play at the park.


(Ehh?? Finally a snow day?)


Nope Sorry, no snow day. Look at pg 5259. You see? every1 is DEAD!!! u cant have a snow day when every1 is DEAD!!!!!


Umm,isn't that kind of unfair for the other roleplayers? Maybe the whole world could be dead in another world,besides planet Earth?I was going to start roleplaying. The person of the thread who createdit should tell when it's done.


No its fair enough. Every1 is dead just like this thread. Besides, the creator is not even active

I read pg 5259.What you wrote was a load of CRAP!No offense but it was just a really tedious (look it up if YOU DON"'t KNOW)ending,and really CRAPPY!You should just not bother with this forum anymore.Your death in this forum will be the only one probably,and that master laser dude in this forum.It's really stupid,I don't know how old you are but yeah ,your a tedious idiot.A lot of people are active here if you don't pay attention.

36025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/9/10

IkutoxxxAmu wrote:


GoPlayGo wrote:


No its fair enough. Every1 is dead just like this thread. Besides, the creator is not even active


It's not fair.. you just come in this roleplay with this stupid crap of yours. If other people want to roleplay here, let them!! Apparently you're blind, since this thread isn't dead yet.... Go waste your time somewhere else.
And for you information... the creator IS active, but she has a new account.


It looks pretty dead to me, like look, there hasn't been a single role play post since u said this crap to me. You don't like our ending?
36025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/9/10

great_anime wrote:


GoPlayGo wrote:


great_anime wrote:


GoPlayGo wrote:


animefan_07 wrote:


salenavon20 wrote:


IkutoxxxAmu wrote:

(Uhm, sure.. it's fine by me ;P )


(Okay! Here we go~!!!)

It was snowing and Shoshi decided to go play at the park.


(Ehh?? Finally a snow day?)


Nope Sorry, no snow day. Look at pg 5259. You see? every1 is DEAD!!! u cant have a snow day when every1 is DEAD!!!!!


Umm,isn't that kind of unfair for the other roleplayers? Maybe the whole world could be dead in another world,besides planet Earth?I was going to start roleplaying. The person of the thread who createdit should tell when it's done.


No its fair enough. Every1 is dead just like this thread. Besides, the creator is not even active

I read pg 5259.What you wrote was a load of CRAP!No offense but it was just a really tedious (look it up if YOU DON"'t KNOW)ending,and really CRAPPY!You should just not bother with this forum anymore.Your death in this forum will be the only one probably,and that master laser dude in this forum.It's really stupid,I don't know how old you are but yeah ,your a tedious idiot.A lot of people are active here if you don't pay attention.


Tedious? aren't you the 1 that enjoyed over 5000 pages of gay shit that a bunch of 13 year old fan girls/boys made up? SOARING SPEAR! NEEDLED WINGS, TWIN DRAGON DEMONIC STRIKE,GOLDEN SLASH, PINK LIGHT, SUPER STRAWBERRY RIBBON, COLORFUL PICTURE, HEALING HONEY, GOTHIC SHOWER, ROSE POWER. Aren't those gay? Just in case you haven't already noticed, we took those straight from this thread. I couldn't show such faggotry even if i try. Sounds like a bunch of pokemon & sailor moon reject attack ideas. And our stuff is stupid? whose the one role playing on forum? like WTF?
Member
17988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 1/10/10

GoPlayGo wrote:


great_anime wrote:


GoPlayGo wrote:


great_anime wrote:


GoPlayGo wrote:


animefan_07 wrote:


salenavon20 wrote:


IkutoxxxAmu wrote:

(Uhm, sure.. it's fine by me ;P )


(Okay! Here we go~!!!)

It was snowing and Shoshi decided to go play at the park.


(Ehh?? Finally a snow day?)


Nope Sorry, no snow day. Look at pg 5259. You see? every1 is DEAD!!! u cant have a snow day when every1 is DEAD!!!!!


Umm,isn't that kind of unfair for the other roleplayers? Maybe the whole world could be dead in another world,besides planet Earth?I was going to start roleplaying. The person of the thread who createdit should tell when it's done.


No its fair enough. Every1 is dead just like this thread. Besides, the creator is not even active

I read pg 5259.What you wrote was a load of CRAP!No offense but it was just a really tedious (look it up if YOU DON"'t KNOW)ending,and really CRAPPY!You should just not bother with this forum anymore.Your death in this forum will be the only one probably,and that master laser dude in this forum.It's really stupid,I don't know how old you are but yeah ,your a tedious idiot.A lot of people are active here if you don't pay attention.


Tedious? aren't you the 1 that enjoyed over 5000 pages of gay shit that a bunch of 13 year old fan girls/boys made up? SOARING SPEAR! NEEDLED WINGS, TWIN DRAGON DEMONIC STRIKE,GOLDEN SLASH, PINK LIGHT, SUPER STRAWBERRY RIBBON, COLORFUL PICTURE, HEALING HONEY, GOTHIC SHOWER, ROSE POWER. Aren't those gay? Just in case you haven't already noticed, we took those straight from this thread. I couldn't show such faggotry even if i try. Sounds like a bunch of pokemon & sailor moon reject attack ideas. And our stuff is stupid? whose the one role playing on forum? like WTF?

Depends on your definition of gay is.I didn't read all the pages, but bits of it.Have you ever thought that some people aren't that creative?By the way most of these people are GIRLS,that like no cursing or insults.Your ending was too quick I forgot to type that.And the cursing didn't help much either,it was just such a improbable ending,that's why I think it's TEDIOUS!
(Note: don't quote anymore these are just comments and stuff on you with this roleplay now)

Member
21515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/10/10

salenavon20 wrote:


IkutoxxxAmu wrote:

(Uhm, sure.. it's fine by me ;P )


(Okay! Here we go~!!!)

It was snowing and Shoshi decided to go play at the park.


(You still wanna continue...? Or... not..? ^^")
Member
3949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / MY WORLD~!!!!! >:D
Offline
Posted 1/14/10


(Um.....yeah! Let's continue!!!! )

Shoshi fell onto the ground. "I'm gonna make a snow angel!!" Then she started to swish her arms.
8254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Somewheree.
Offline
Posted 1/15/10 , edited 1/15/10
stop.

o A o ...

No fighting now childeren. (;

@ Trollers.
I will not permit bitching. (; Keep your opinions to yourselves 'cause frankly, nobody wants to hear them.

@ Current RPers
Although I have to admit that majority of the trollers are right. If this is gonna be a " Shugo Chara " Roleplay then it'll at least have to make a bit of sense involving the anime/manga. If it has absolutely nothing to do about particularly anything, such as..
ex:) Bob threw the apple at Frank as they happily frolicked across the meadow field.
No, just no. If you wanna do that, I suggest you rp elsewhere and quit bumping this forum topic with meaningless posts. This goes to you too trollers. ;D

@ GoPlayGo
Yes dear, I am active.
Now gtfo. (;

@ IkutoxxxAmu
ILY. >D

kthxbai. :3



Member
398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / America
Offline
Posted 1/24/10
Yamato woke up to her little sister Sofi screaming at the top her lungs, "SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "No sh-- Sherlock. Snow Days means no school, everyone knows that!" Sofi ran out of Yamato's room crying like a baby.
Member
6017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / here duh
Offline
Posted 1/24/10 , edited 1/24/10
Can I roleplay?
First  Prev  5253  5254  5255  5256  5257  5258  5259  5260  5261  5262  5263  5264  5265  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.