First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Committee Member Sign Ups
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 8/6/08 , edited 8/12/08
Upcoming Events:

Masked Ball- Committee members needed.

Members:

anime_lover234

mara_graxa

Shibleynaruto
Students
5658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / FACEBOOK !
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
I'd like to sign up as a commitee member please.
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

anime_lover234 wrote:

I'd like to sign up as a commitee member please.


Alright thank you very much ^^
Students
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Currently in Cr S...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
I'm definitely up for this!!!
Posted 8/9/08
nice... more people...
Students
5658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / FACEBOOK !
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


anime_lover234 wrote:

I'd like to sign up as a commitee member please.


Alright thank you very much ^^


No, Thank you very much
So what shall i do?
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

mara_graxa wrote:

I'm definitely up for this!!!


Oh thank you very much!
*smiles*
Students
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Currently in Cr S...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


mara_graxa wrote:

I'm definitely up for this!!!


Oh thank you very much!
*smiles*


Esther-san,
has the date of the ball been finalized yet?
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

Esther_Blood wrote:

Upcoming Events:

Masked Ball- Committee members needed.

Members:

anime_lover234

mara_graxa


oh cud i help
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

mara_graxa wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


mara_graxa wrote:

I'm definitely up for this!!!


Oh thank you very much!
*smiles*


Esther-san,
has the date of the ball been finalized yet?


No not really, I am sorry. I was going to leave the date to Khaydi
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

Upcoming Events:

Masked Ball- Committee members needed.

Members:

anime_lover234

mara_graxa


oh cud i help


*smiles*
alright sweetheart!
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

Upcoming Events:

Masked Ball- Committee members needed.

Members:

anime_lover234

mara_graxa


oh cud i help


*smiles*
alright sweetheart!


yay
im making a new banner as we speak
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

Upcoming Events:

Masked Ball- Committee members needed.

Members:

anime_lover234

mara_graxa


oh cud i help


*smiles*
alright sweetheart!


yay
im making a new banner as we speak


*smiles*
Thankyou sweetheart!!
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

Upcoming Events:

Masked Ball- Committee members needed.

Members:

anime_lover234

mara_graxa


oh cud i help


*smiles*
alright sweetheart!


yay
im making a new banner as we speak


*smiles*
Thankyou sweetheart!!


ur welcome
but ehe
can u find 1 or 2 pics tht fit cause i cant seem to find any
Students
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Currently in Cr S...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


mara_graxa wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


mara_graxa wrote:

I'm definitely up for this!!!


Oh thank you very much!
*smiles*


Esther-san,
has the date of the ball been finalized yet?


No not really, I am sorry. I was going to leave the date to Khaydi


Oh.. okay! Then I'll ask her...
Preparations are going smoothly on my end...
I asked some of the classes to help out with the entertainment.
The hosting class said that they're going to cosplay..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.