First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Avatar request.
Member
3263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere far away~
Offline
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08
Name: Kiyomimi
what do wnat written on:優しさだけじゃ癒せない。
any effect:word effect
cropped: yes
size: Long thin
Do you want the creators username on it?: no thank you



This image looks hard to work with... -__-; If it's possible to get both Lelouch and Rolo in the avi some how....(i don't care about Gino..XD) If not, just Rolo is fine.
Creator
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / beside your heart
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

Xrana wrote:


anhoai91 wrote:

can you make me another avatar? people mistook me for a guy because of my avatar

Name: anhoai91
What do you want written on the avi?:
anhoai91
forget me not
Any effects: word effect
Cropped?: sure
Size: long and thin
Do you want the creators username on it?: no


ok, i'm done hope you like it and sorry for the wait

hope you like it!!


omg, that is so beautiful. thanx a bunch.
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

Kiyomimi wrote:

Name: Kiyomimi
what do wnat written on:優しさだけじゃ癒せない。
any effect:word effect
cropped: yes
size: Long thin
Do you want the creators username on it?: no thank you



This image looks hard to work with... -__-; If it's possible to get both Lelouch and Rolo in the avi some how....(i don't care about Gino..XD) If not, just Rolo is fine.


hmm that is really a hard picture to work with can you pick another picture and i'll try to do the jap with it but don't know
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/19/08


i tried my best putting it as "long and thin" and i tried rendering it^_^
tell me what you think~ I couldnt do the japanese words~
Sry but tell me what u think.

Member
11775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/19/08
Requesting: Xrana
Name: Shinigami_Angel
What do you want written on the aiv?: Smile JackAss, Shinigami_Angel (goin down sides so vertical on left side)
Any effects: word effect
Cropped?: sure
Size: no editing on size
Do you want the creators username on it?:No

use current pic i have

thks Xrana
Member
3263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere far away~
Offline
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/19/08

animeluver_22 wrote:



i tried my best putting it as "long and thin" and i tried rendering it^_^
tell me what you think~ I couldnt do the japanese words~
Sry but tell me what u think.



Thank you very much!
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

Kiyomimi wrote:


animeluver_22 wrote:



i tried my best putting it as "long and thin" and i tried rendering it^_^
tell me what you think~ I couldnt do the japanese words~
Sry but tell me what u think.



Thank you very much!


yourwelcome! Thanks for being active in this group!
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

Shinigami_Angel wrote:

Requesting: Xrana
Name: Shinigami_Angel
What do you want written on the aiv?: Smile JackAss, Shinigami_Angel (goin down sides so vertical on left side)
Any effects: word effect
Cropped?: sure
Size: no editing on size
Do you want the creators username on it?:No

use current pic i have

thks Xrana


Here it is hope you like it!
Member
11775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
Omg thks i love it
Member
858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / under your bed~
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Name: kisshu12
What do you want written on the avi?:
"The fear of death follows from the fear of life."
Any effects: word effect
Cropped?: sure
Size: long and thin
Do you want the creators username on it?: no
picture:



tnx!!
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/08


Which character do you want in it, Lelouch or C.C?
Member
858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / under your bed~
Offline
Posted 8/22/08 , edited 8/22/08

Xrana wrote:



Which character do you want in it, Lelouch or C.C?



C.C...tnx!!..(^w^)
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

kisshu12 wrote:


Xrana wrote:



Which character do you want in it, Lelouch or C.C?



C.C...tnx!!..(^w^)


ok, i'm done, i tried to make it long and thin

Hope you like it!
Member
858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / under your bed~
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

Xrana wrote:


kisshu12 wrote:


Xrana wrote:



Which character do you want in it, Lelouch or C.C?



C.C...tnx!!..(^w^)


ok, i'm done, i tried to make it long and thin

Hope you like it!


thank you!! it's really cute (>.<) and i really like it!!

White Knight
4845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/27/08
can i request two?
Name: icarus923
What do you want written on the avi?: the power of the king
Any effects: word effect
Cropped?: yes
Size: as long as it looks good, its ok
Do you want the creators username on it?: no


Name: icarus923
What do you want written on the avi?: elegance of a prince
Any effects: word effect
Cropped?: yes
Size: tall and thin
Do you want the creators username on it?: no



DOne (c) Xrana
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.