First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Request Station
Master >:D
20690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

wolframlove wrote:


alexia1131 wrote:

(hehe now i got request ne wolfie)
1.) Name: KAORI

2:) Request: CF haptic (dbsk version)

3:) Item Info: DBSK


what kind? the vid? the BGM?? all four vids??? or only one??


the one from the CF haptic.. the song ne..
there is one common song between all the vids right?
Supporter
4786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / WA
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
I got another request!!!!^_^

1.) Name: Strawberry11394

2:) Request: D.I.S.C.O Ft. T.O.P

3:) Item Info: Uhm Jung Hwa


Thanks again!!!!^_^
Posted 8/16/08

alexia1131 wrote:


wolframlove wrote:


alexia1131 wrote:

(hehe now i got request ne wolfie)
1.) Name: KAORI

2:) Request: CF haptic (dbsk version)

3:) Item Info: DBSK


what kind? the vid? the BGM?? all four vids??? or only one??


the one from the CF haptic.. the song ne..
there is one common song between all the vids right?


There are five kind of haptics..


1 dbsk w/ snsd
2 dbsk - junsu & yunho (pink haptic)
3 dbsk - yoochun & changmin (white haptic)
4 dbsk - jaejoong ver.1 (blue haptic)
5 dbsk - jaejoong ver.2 (red haptic)

all has different songs.. o_o..
Master >:D
20690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

wolframlove wrote:


alexia1131 wrote:


wolframlove wrote:


alexia1131 wrote:

(hehe now i got request ne wolfie)
1.) Name: KAORI

2:) Request: CF haptic (dbsk version)

3:) Item Info: DBSK


what kind? the vid? the BGM?? all four vids??? or only one??


the one from the CF haptic.. the song ne..
there is one common song between all the vids right?


There are five kind of haptics..


1 dbsk w/ snsd
2 dbsk - junsu & yunho (pink haptic)
3 dbsk - yoochun & changmin (white haptic)
4 dbsk - jaejoong ver.1 (blue haptic)
5 dbsk - jaejoong ver.2 (red haptic)

all has different songs.. o_o..


haha! i want all....
but the one i want the most is the one with snsd one...

but i want the dong bang version not the snsd one :P
Supporter
4786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / WA
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
1.) Name: Strawberry11394

2:) Request: Sexy Purple Line (東方神起 vs. Justin Timberlake)

3:) Item Info: DBSK purple line remix vs. Justin


im sorry so many requests!!! anyways this song is really interesting!!! ^_^ please and thank u.









Posted 8/18/08

strawberry11394 wrote:

1.) Name: Strawberry11394

2:) Request: Sexy Purple Line (東方神起 vs. Justin Timberlake)

3:) Item Info: DBSK purple line remix vs. Justin


im sorry so many requests!!! anyways this song is really interesting!!! ^_^ please and thank u.



Request: Sexy Purple Line (東方神起 vs. Justin Timberlake)


download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?yrzsejmziud





P.S.
it seems there is a problem with ur first request.. i'm still searching for the music, so it'll take time before i can post the link..

sorry for the inconvenience..
mod~
Supporter
4786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / WA
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
its ok i can wait...^_^
Supporter
3857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in a fish tank......
Offline
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/19/08

strawberry11394 wrote:

I got another request!!!!^_^

1.) Name: Strawberry11394

2:) Request: D.I.S.C.O Ft. T.O.P

3:) Item Info: Uhm Jung Hwa


Thanks again!!!!^_^


http://www.sendspace.com/file/97qjjk
hehe this is a really great song! i love it!
Supporter
4786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / WA
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

_xyz_xyz wrote:


strawberry11394 wrote:

I got another request!!!!^_^

1.) Name: Strawberry11394

2:) Request: D.I.S.C.O Ft. T.O.P

3:) Item Info: Uhm Jung Hwa


Thanks again!!!!^_^


http://www.sendspace.com/file/97qjjk
hehe this is a really great song! i love it!


Omo thank u i have been waiting 4 this!!! ^_^
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08

the one from the CF haptic.. the song ne..
there is one common song between all the vids right?

There are five kind of haptics..


1 dbsk w/ snsd
2 dbsk - junsu & yunho (pink haptic)
3 dbsk - yoochun & changmin (white haptic)
4 dbsk - jaejoong ver.1 (blue haptic)
5 dbsk - jaejoong ver.2 (red haptic)

all has different songs.. o_o..

haha! i want all....
but the one i want the most is the one with snsd one...

but i want the dong bang version not the snsd one :P


Jaejoong haptic
http://www.mediafire.com/?mnn5orvkrzs

Yunho Haptic
http://www.mediafire.com/?a6vaz62dbwn


i'll post the others later.
Master >:D
20690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

wolframlove wrote:


the one from the CF haptic.. the song ne..
there is one common song between all the vids right?

There are five kind of haptics..


1 dbsk w/ snsd
2 dbsk - junsu & yunho (pink haptic)
3 dbsk - yoochun & changmin (white haptic)
4 dbsk - jaejoong ver.1 (blue haptic)
5 dbsk - jaejoong ver.2 (red haptic)

all has different songs.. o_o..

haha! i want all....
but the one i want the most is the one with snsd one...

but i want the dong bang version not the snsd one :P


Jaejoong haptic
http://www.mediafire.com/?mnn5orvkrzs

Yunho Haptic
http://www.mediafire.com/?a6vaz62dbwn


i'll post the others later.


oh wolfie this is the vids is it?/
i was actually asking for just the soundtrack..

haha but none the less thanks you!!
Posted 8/27/08

alexia1131 wrote:


wolframlove wrote:


the one from the CF haptic.. the song ne..
there is one common song between all the vids right?

There are five kind of haptics..


1 dbsk w/ snsd
2 dbsk - junsu & yunho (pink haptic)
3 dbsk - yoochun & changmin (white haptic)
4 dbsk - jaejoong ver.1 (blue haptic)
5 dbsk - jaejoong ver.2 (red haptic)

all has different songs.. o_o..

haha! i want all....
but the one i want the most is the one with snsd one...

but i want the dong bang version not the snsd one :P


Jaejoong haptic
http://www.mediafire.com/?mnn5orvkrzs

Yunho Haptic
http://www.mediafire.com/?a6vaz62dbwn


i'll post the others later.


oh wolfie this is the vids is it?/
i was actually asking for just the soundtrack..

haha but none the less thanks you!!


i think there is no official full release of the CF's soundtrack. but i dunno abuot SNSD version because i never searched about their songs.
Master >:D
20690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

wolframlove wrote:


alexia1131 wrote:


wolframlove wrote:


the one from the CF haptic.. the song ne..
there is one common song between all the vids right?

There are five kind of haptics..


1 dbsk w/ snsd
2 dbsk - junsu & yunho (pink haptic)
3 dbsk - yoochun & changmin (white haptic)
4 dbsk - jaejoong ver.1 (blue haptic)
5 dbsk - jaejoong ver.2 (red haptic)

all has different songs.. o_o..

haha! i want all....
but the one i want the most is the one with snsd one...

but i want the dong bang version not the snsd one :P


Jaejoong haptic
http://www.mediafire.com/?mnn5orvkrzs

Yunho Haptic
http://www.mediafire.com/?a6vaz62dbwn


i'll post the others later.


oh wolfie this is the vids is it?/
i was actually asking for just the soundtrack..

haha but none the less thanks you!!


i think there is no official full release of the CF's soundtrack. but i dunno abuot SNSD version because i never searched about their songs.


well i remember i heard it once on imeem. problem is that right now i cant find it:( sigh..
*gloom in one corner*
Posted 9/2/08
[Album+MP3]
J-BOOTIE vol.1

Tracklist
01. Prisoner Of Life (Utada Hikaru vs. Evanescence) new
02. Right Mirrorcle (Ayumi Hamasaki vs. Nelly Furtado)
03. Piece Of Planetarium (Ai Otsuka vs. Britney Spears) (Album Edit) new
04. All The Things She Said under the moon (Do As Infinity vs. t.A.T.u.) new
05. Sweet LOOK (Namie Amuro vs. Gwen Stefani)
06. Before The Girlfriend (Crystal Kay vs. Avril Lavigne)
07. DO THE Name (BoA vs. Destiny's Child) new
08. Candy Like Me (Koda Kumi vs. Girlicious)
09. Sexy Purple Line (Tohoshinki vs. Justin Timberlake)
10. Piranha Somethin' (Tenjochiki vs. Britney Spears)
Bonus Track
11. Iroppoi Tortura (Morning Musume vs. Shakira & Alejandro Sanz) new

Download
• Individual links (4Shared) http://www.4shared.com/dir/8486786/858d0b57/sharing.html
• Full album (.zip / ShareBee) http://sharebee.com/db2e3450
Master >:D
20690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
wolfie where are the rest of the vids?
haha sorry for rusing you
AND COOL! love the mix of al the songs!! amazing!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.