First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Screamo Girls
3068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 10/29/07
i do ^_^
every morning..i do air guitar and rock my head


yayyuhhh
Posted 10/29/07
All screamo sucks. therefore it's impossible to have a "good" screamo band

Trevor (OP)
2533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my room.
Offline
Posted 10/29/07
whoa. okay okay. personally, i do not like screamo but everyone is entitled to their own opinion on music. you can't just say, "oh what you listen to sucks". it's what they listen to, get over it, and don't judge them JUST BECAUSE of their music.

and btw, that "filipino wannabe" thing is offensive. it is kinda rude to base these things on culture.
Posted 10/29/07
never heard a good screamo band
Posted 10/29/07

marfuckingowns wrote:

whoa. okay okay. personally, i do not like screamo but everyone is entitled to their own opinion on music. you can't just say, "oh what you listen to sucks". it's what they listen to, get over it, and don't judge them JUST BECAUSE of their music.

and btw, that "filipino wannabe" thing is offensive. it is kinda rude to base these things on culture.


Actually i can...and i did....the ball is in your court now cupcake.

Trevor (OP)
2533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my room.
Offline
Posted 10/30/07
nice job, smartass. i applaud you.
good luck living with your closedmindedness.
1056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Osaka, Japan
Offline
Posted 10/30/07
im with mar on this one!!!



pam-chan wrote:

i can defenitely can do screamo

how bout you can you?


please post that on youtube that'd be so funny (and awesome of course)
716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/30/07
Somebody lock this thread it is raining with ego here.
Posted 10/30/07

marfuckingowns wrote:

nice job, smartass. i applaud you.
good luck living with your closedmindedness.


I'm close minded because i refuse to acknowledge one of the shittiest music genere's ever created?....You're joking right!?

Refusing to accept something just awful and wreteched doesn't make me close minded it makes me tasteful and intelligent.

Trevor (OP)
Posted 10/30/07
Awww. I HEART Screamo, but hey, everyone has their own opinions and likes. No one is going to be the same. You can't force something on someone and expect them to like it.
2125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 10/30/07
Screamo sucks i say.
5891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Imagination Land
Offline
Posted 10/30/07

dogwitch wrote:

screamo
(no offense) wussy screaming + emo = screamo
also equals a recipe for disaster


yeah...thats pretty much it
2533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my room.
Offline
Posted 10/30/07

kyocool wrote:


marfuckingowns wrote:

nice job, smartass. i applaud you.
good luck living with your closedmindedness.


I'm close minded because i refuse to acknowledge one of the shittiest music genere's ever created?....You're joking right!?

Refusing to accept something just awful and wreteched doesn't make me close minded it makes me tasteful and intelligent.

Trevor (OP)


it's not refusing to acknowldege it. it's refusing to deal with it and with people listening to it. a lot of people are going to listen to what you don't like and hey, it's their choice. you're not going to tell every single one of them off, are you?

i don't see how belittling other people's likes is tasteful and intelligent but i'm just going to end my part of the conversation here because i really do not want to continue arguements over something so small.
Posted 10/30/07

marfuckingowns wrote:


kyocool wrote:


marfuckingowns wrote:

nice job, smartass. i applaud you.
good luck living with your closedmindedness.


I'm close minded because i refuse to acknowledge one of the shittiest music genere's ever created?....You're joking right!?

Refusing to accept something just awful and wreteched doesn't make me close minded it makes me tasteful and intelligent.

Trevor (OP)


it's not refusing to acknowldege it. it's refusing to deal with it and with people listening to it. a lot of people are going to listen to what you don't like and hey, it's their choice. you're not going to tell every single one of them off, are you?

i don't see how belittling other people's likes is tasteful and intelligent but i'm just going to end my part of the conversation here because i really do not want to continue arguements over something so small.


Good idea on your part.

Trevor (OP)
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hell.
Offline
Posted 12/1/07
girls can scream, despite animoo_x, in some original avenged sevenfold songs a girl would scream for them, and she had a better screamo voice than the actual singer!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.