First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
This isn't a kids show!! XD XD
24044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
no i dont think so..... ikuto doesnt do anything really gross to amu actually.........
Member
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the world of a...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
But i read that the this anime had an award in japan for being the best kids show
24044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
lol yeah! i read that in wikipedia lol
Member
504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
I think it's considered a kids anime since that was the demographic they aimed towards. Though with all the innuendo that i get from it (I hope I am not the only one) it is definitely at least PG-13. Not to mention the whole thing with Ikuto being 17 and Amu being only like 10/11. That is just wrong...
Member
9454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Everywhere thats...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
i don't think its a kid show... i can see the site? you dont have to tell me what its called or give me the link...
24044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
its seriously a kids show! it won an award for best childrens manga for 2008!
Member
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dubtown, California
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

KikiItemri wrote:

I think it's considered a kids anime since that was the demographic they aimed towards. Though with all the innuendo that i get from it (I hope I am not the only one) it is definitely at least PG-13. Not to mention the whole thing with Ikuto being 17 and Amu being only like 10/11. That is just wrong...


I know. Ikuto's a pedophile. Yet there are still so many Amuto fans......
Member
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dubtown, California
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

eternal_snow6 wrote:

its seriously a kids show! it won an award for best childrens manga for 2008!


Then again, anything meant for people under the age of 18 is considered for children. Harry Potter is probably rated about 13+. It's about death and war , yet it won children's book awards. Just because it's a children's book doesn't mean it's meant for a 10 and under demographic.
Member
69116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / i like to move it...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
It's aimed more at kids actually. Though the anime kinda censors somethings from the manga though...
Like this scene:

In the anime, Ikuto is touching her on the side instead.
24044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Kiki_chan wrote:


eternal_snow6 wrote:

its seriously a kids show! it won an award for best childrens manga for 2008!


Then again, anything meant for people under the age of 18 is considered for children. Harry Potter is probably rated about 13+. It's about death and war , yet it won children's book awards. Just because it's a children's book doesn't mean it's meant for a 10 and under demographic.


well that is a different situation.. shugo chara is really meant for kids! was there any ecchi scenes.. no! and the amuto scenes arent really for 13+

and amu is lyk only 11-12 years old so it cant be rated 13+ many kids under 13 love that show!

Member
475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
It's hard to decide if it is or not. In America I can't see it being for kids 11 and under because of the incest and crossdressing, even though these aren't major in the story.
2105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08

KikiItemri wrote:

I think it's considered a kids anime since that was the demographic they aimed towards. Though with all the innuendo that i get from it (I hope I am not the only one) it is definitely at least PG-13. Not to mention the whole thing with Ikuto being 17 and Amu being only like 10/11. That is just wrong...


I thought she was 13 years old this whole time
Member
1861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Kids Smigde, I bet alot of kids watch it.
It would be great if it showed in english in canada. If it did, Many people kids would watch it.
Member
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
IM 9years old but dont tell anyone K plus i watch Bad ANimeS XD
24044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

rayss wrote:

IM 9years old but dont tell anyone K plus i watch Bad ANimeS XD


omg.... hard to believe
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.