First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Suki Corp Practice Game
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

BoredRb wrote:

wait. . .

isn't this advertising

but what the heck i don't even thinks mods goes here. . .

but if i had the time to download it ,sure, why not!

as long chuck norris isn't the final boss . . .

currently playing it . . .

wtf?

i keep on loling on the rude npcs XD


not exactly advertising. he's not using it for commercial benefits. just a game made by a CRoller.
Would like to d/l it, but my connection's a bitch.
Posted 8/7/08

BoredRb wrote:

wait. . .

isn't this advertising

but what the heck i don't even thinks mods goes here. . .

but if i had the time to download it ,sure, why not!

as long chuck norris isn't the final boss . . .

currently playing it . . .

wtf?

i keep on loling on the rude npcs XD


I thought about it and I don't think I'm advertising. I just want people to be able to enjoy my demo, I'm not profiting really off of this at all, its just for fun. And no, I'm more original then just sticking Chuck Norris as a final boss, although he would make a lol side boss dude.
Posted 8/7/08

h4x0rz wrote:


BoredRb wrote:

wait. . .

isn't this advertising

but what the heck i don't even thinks mods goes here. . .

but if i had the time to download it ,sure, why not!

as long chuck norris isn't the final boss . . .

currently playing it . . .

wtf?

i keep on loling on the rude npcs XD


not exactly advertising. he's not using it for commercial benefits. just a game made by a CRoller.
Would like to d/l it, but my connection's a bitch. :(


It's not that big. If you get the rar version its under 40 MB. If you get the .exe its 40 mb :3
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

dmitsuki wrote:
It's not that big. If you get the rar version its under 40 MB. If you get the .exe its 40 mb :3


I'd love to m8, but I live in my cuz's house now, and the net here is shared and really slow. Plus random power cuts keep the internet disconnected now and then. Youtube takes forever to load, and d/l speeds are crap.
Once i get a better connection, I'd try d/ling it.
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08

BoredRb wrote:

make me a hidden weak boss in your game *puppy dog eyes*

lol


I should put like the first 5 or 4 or whatever people here who demo the game in it and call them the CR rangers, what do you think of that hahaha.

Ranger 1"We are the great Crunchy Roll Rangers! We fight for freedom, justice, and Saturday night Japanese Drama! We will not rest until we put anime in every Otaku's room, Drama in every romance's lovers plasma, and manga in every comic book lovers desk!"
Ranger 2"Um dude, we don't post manga..."
Ranger 1"SCRATCH THAT! Just take the first two, and thats what we fight for!"
Ranger 2"Well...actually we don't put that stuff up, we just watch it."
Ranger 1"....BUT NEVERTHELESS, justice shall prevail!"
Ranger 3 " Oh crap brb dudes the new Dream Again special is on!"
Ranger 1 " RANGER 3 FRONT AND CENTER, WE CAN WATCH DRAMA AFTER WE HAVE SAVED THE
INTERNET FROM THIS GREAT EVIL"
Ranger 4 " What evil is that again?
Ranger 1 " Well you see.......hey isn't that Ylva Frolov! I'm a huge fan!"
Ylva "..."
Ralph "Well, seems like you only attract dumbass's, phyco's and losers"
Ylva "Yeah and it looks like you only attract ass woopens."
Ralph "Huh?"
Ylva "*kicks*"

y/n?
Posted 8/7/08

vittoriano wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

Sonny Chiba is his dad, right? LOL


I have characters, but not characters parents yet. Although I was thinking something like a Spartan who just happened to double as a Ninja slept with Sharon Lee.


LOL. I like it.


At the begning he gets his ass kicked royally hard and has to come back to the top, thats just a VERY vauge basic outline lol.
Posted 8/7/08

BoredRb wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


BoredRb wrote:

make me a hidden weak boss in your game *puppy dog eyes*

lol


I should put like the first 5 or 4 or whatever people here who demo the game in it and call them the CR rangers, what do you think of that hahaha.

Ranger 1"We are the great Crunchy Roll Rangers! We fight for freedom, justice, and Saturday night Japanese Drama! We will not rest until we put anime in every Otaku's room, Drama in every romance's lovers plasma, and manga in every comic book lovers desk!"
Ranger 2"Um dude, we don't post manga..."
Ranger 1"SCRATCH THAT! Just take the first two, and thats what we fight for!"
Ranger 2"Well...actually we don't put that stuff up, we just watch it."
Ranger 1"....BUT NEVERTHELESS, justice shall prevail!"
Ranger 3 " Oh crap brb dudes the new Dream Again special is on!"
Ranger 1 " RANGER 3 FRONT AND CENTER, WE CAN WATCH DRAMA AFTER WE HAVE SAVED THE
INTERNET FROM THIS GREAT EVIL"
Ranger 4 " What evil is that again?
Ranger 1 " Well you see.......hey isn't that Ylva Frolov! I'm a huge fan!"
Ylva "..."
Ralph "Well, seems like you only attract dumbass's, phyco's and losers"
Ylva "Yeah and it looks like you only attract ass woopens."
Ralph "Huh?"
Ylva "*kicks*"

y/n?


though i wanted to be a the apprentice of EFG . . .

this looks good too XD


Lol, you mean that one professional gaming league?
Posted 8/7/08

BoredRb wrote:



Lol, you mean that one professional gaming league?


no i meant
EPIC FAIL GUY lol

Lol, that would make a awesome boss.
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
i got owned by the succubus right away
Posted 8/8/08

gnomeonfire wrote:

i got owned by the succubus right away


Hahaha, well choose a different one at the begining, its impossible to beat her
Posted 8/8/08

dmitsuki wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:

i got owned by the succubus right away


Hahaha, well choose a different one at the begining, its impossible to beat her


There is a succubus? Is it a boss? Do you fight it before or after DeathScythe?
Posted 8/8/08

jette1221 wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:

i got owned by the succubus right away


Hahaha, well choose a different one at the begining, its impossible to beat her


There is a succubus? Is it a boss? Do you fight it before or after DeathScythe?


Well, at the very beginning if you choose "bite me angel bitch" you fight a succubus, but its over 9000 times more powerful then you lol. It's a unwinnable fight.
Posted 8/9/08

dmitsuki wrote:

Well, at the very beginning if you choose "bite me angel bitch" you fight a succubus, but its over 9000 times more powerful then you lol. It's a unwinnable fight.


Haha.. Good thing I didn't choose that...
29965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
hmm I beat the mid-boss then got raped by the fan-girl
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.