First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Suki Corp Practice Game
Posted 8/9/08

BoredRb wrote:

fuck i can't beat the rain lord . . .


What level are you?
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/9/08

HitsuToushi wrote:

hmm I beat the mid-boss then got raped by the fan-girl


Fangirl? Lol if you mean Dark Lord Rain he's a dude.
29989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

dmitsuki wrote:


HitsuToushi wrote:

hmm I beat the mid-boss then got raped by the fan-girl


Fangirl? Lol if you mean Dark Lord Rain he's a dude.
All I remember is that person(still confused about the gender) was hired to kill us or something

Posted 8/9/08

HitsuToushi wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


HitsuToushi wrote:

hmm I beat the mid-boss then got raped by the fan-girl


Fangirl? Lol if you mean Dark Lord Rain he's a dude.
All I remember is that person(still confused about the gender) was hired to kill us or something



Yeah thats Dark Lord Rain, have you beat him yet?
29989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

dmitsuki wrote:


HitsuToushi wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


HitsuToushi wrote:

hmm I beat the mid-boss then got raped by the fan-girl


Fangirl? Lol if you mean Dark Lord Rain he's a dude.
All I remember is that person(still confused about the gender) was hired to kill us or something



Yeah thats Dark Lord Rain, have you beat him yet?

No I got all piss my hp was too low so I quit playing
Posted 8/9/08

BoredRb wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


BoredRb wrote:

fuck i can't beat the rain lord . . .


What level are you?


9


Are you using your items, or have you already used them? If you already did I advise you to get some more lol.
6643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / a LittLe Red Dot...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
anyone have the screenshot of de game?? can post them?? i think that can be advertisement too...
Posted 8/10/08

stopbus wrote:

anyone have the screenshot of de game?? can post them?? i think that can be advertisement too...


I prefer to draw the advertisements, but if you want a screen shot here.
1108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Vancouver Canada
Offline
Posted 9/2/08 , edited 9/2/08
This looks interesting. I'll post a reply after i tried it =P. (dling it right now)
1108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Vancouver Canada
Offline
Posted 9/2/08 , edited 9/2/08
seems pretty good. Lol the dark rain lord is easy if you do this:
Posted 9/3/08

MyDigitalHeaven wrote:

seems pretty good. Lol the dark rain lord is easy if you do this:


Lol that's so broken, I gotta fix that. For bosses I forgot to change all of them to have immunity's to shit like that, because if I don't they are way to easy.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.