FF 3 and 4 worst things
1541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
FF3 if you die you cant heal in INN

FF4: you cant run from battle and it's too hard to hit you self of friend who got sleep omg and boss are so imbossible.


lol worst topic ever if you have played ff 3 or 4 post some worst things to this topic plz
[/red
Posted 8/6/08 , edited 8/7/08
What? You cant run away from battles in FFIV? Did you try and press/hold down R while in a random battle? You probably didn't....
1637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Croatia
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Oh, how I'm tempted to post "Ignorance breeds stupidity" now... oh wait, too late.

1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
You can't heal a party member when they're DEAD? News to me.

Man, that seems pretty imbossible.
619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

hai562 wrote:

FF3 if you die you cant heal in INN

FF4: you cant run from battle and it's too hard to hit you self of friend who got sleep omg and boss are so imbossible.


lol worst topic ever if you have played ff 3 or 4 post some worst things to this topic plz
[/red



Well you use Phoenix down when you got a party member who is fainted or Raise(White Magic). I liked the idea on how you can't buy phoenix down it makes you care about your party members during battle. Also if you keep getting owned by boss it indicates that: Your party is not strong enough. So go train... That's what monsters are for.

Running makes your party weaker you shouldn't do it unless your party is in critical condition, with no healing items in which case, your an idiot because you should always carry supplies with you. Regarding with the slepp status you can use the following items to cure it: Esuna, Unicorn Horn, Remedy, Alarm Clock, Basuna

1541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

StrikeRaid wrote:


hai562 wrote:

FF3 if you die you cant heal in INN

FF4: you cant run from battle and it's too hard to hit you self of friend who got sleep omg and boss are so imbossible.


lol worst topic ever if you have played ff 3 or 4 post some worst things to this topic plz
[/red



Well you use Phoenix down when you got a party member who is fainted or Raise(White Magic). I liked the idea on how you can't buy phoenix down it makes you care about your party members during battle. Also if you keep getting owned by boss it indicates that: Your party is not strong enough. So go train... That's what monsters are for.

Running makes your party weaker you shouldn't do it unless your party is in critical condition, with no healing items in which case, your an idiot because you should always carry supplies with you. Regarding with the slepp status you can use the following items to cure it: Esuna, Unicorn Horn, Remedy, Alarm Clock, Basuna



hmmmm good point you are right ff3 and 4 aren't bad they are just anyoing not else :D
btw have you played ff3 if are you know what do you think what is best job?
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08

hai562 wrote:

btw have you played ff3 if are you know what do you think what is best job?


Personally, my party consists of:
- Knight
- Dark Knight
- Devout
- Ranger

But it's better to keep at least one Devout and Dragoon on your party. Devouts for healing and saving your ass from certain death and Dragoons for their Jump technique which comes in handy during boss battles. There really isn't a best job, to be honest.

Also, just started playing FF4 today. The voice acting is rather well done, actually. I don't even skip the cut scenes, rofl.
1541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Gundam-Dude wrote:


hai562 wrote:

btw have you played ff3 if are you know what do you think what is best job?


Personally, my party consists of:
- Knight
- Dark Knight
- Devout
- Ranger

But it's better to keep at least one Devout and Dragoon on your party. Devouts for healing and saving your ass from certain death and Dragoons for their Jump technique which comes in handy during boss battles. There really isn't a best job, to be honest.

Also, just started playing FF4 today. The voice acting is rather well done, actually. I don't even skip the cut scenes, rofl.


thx you are expert well i havent started ff3 i am on ff4 underworld
26342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Stamford, CT
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08
In Final Fantasy III didn't have many problems in the game...and all my characters were onion knights!!!

and to the thread maker: in FF III you can revive your characters by going to one of the houses with a spring well.(but yeah I hated that too(before I found how to revive them) and pheonix downs were so hard to come by in that game.(that's why you must have a devout/onion knight in you party) also it was a real pain getting all the side event's like onion knight, ulltima weapon, Iron giant(sub-boss)

I'm at the last Battle of FF IV and this game is really fantastic. love the voice overs and this game was very addicting for me! I hate the fact that it's so hard to get ethers in that game!! and I hated the charaters like Tellah who's MP never increased and he only had 90 MP, and Fusoya who didn't increase in any field when he leveled up! and on top of that HE WAS INCREDIBLY WEAK!!! he would always get knocked out in one or two hits!! (didn't even bother reviving him)

P.S. in FF IV, you can run away, just hold the R button(had to look in the instruction booklet)




hmmmm good point you are right ff3 and 4 aren't bad they are just anyoing not else :D
btw have you played ff3 if are you know what do you think what is best job?


sorry to but in, and I don't disagree with with Gundam-dude's party, but I think a good party for FF III would be:
Devout
Knight
Dragoon
Magus
pretty basic but it got the job done, another would be:(from 2nd slot)
Sage
Ninja
Dark Knight
Knight
also got the job done
Posted 8/8/08

hai562 wrote:

hmmmm good point you are right ff3 and 4 aren't bad they are just anyoing not else :D
btw have you played ff3 if are you know what do you think what is best job?


My Job of choice where:
Dragoon[be sure to steal Gungnir from Odin(high job level thief needed)]
Black Belt
Ninja
Devout
1978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Winterpeggers
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
the healing thing in ff3 just bugged me at the early stages but after I got the raise spell and many PD
it goes away
and mine is
devout
summoner
dragoon
knight
1541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9NM8guoDeM
You must be logged in to post.