Issac Newton
5840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / stalking you
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
i'd probably watch it to learn more about him cause i hardly know anything about him
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
I guess it's spelled 'Isaac'
I don't think I'd watch it. I don't like biopics.
If he was American, there would be a movie of him by now. Or if his life slightly more colorful or dramatic....
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
No one wants to see a movie about a physicist who did research all the time. If Hollywood ever bothered to make a movie about him, they'd probably make him into an alcoholic caught up in a love triangle who's on the run from the government for robbing a few banks, with a few gun fights and chase scenes thrown in, and maybe some boobs.

So obviously no one would learn anything about him.
Posted 8/7/08
lol no learn about a physicist lol
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:

No one wants to see a movie about a physicist who did research all the time. If Hollywood ever bothered to make a movie about him, they'd probably make him into an alcoholic caught up in a love triangle who's on the run from the government for robbing a few banks, with a few gun fights and chase scenes thrown in, and maybe some boobs.

So obviously no one would learn anything about him.


At least he tried to make gold from lead. HILARIOUS...
3359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Morocco
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
i like Newten soooooooooo much,he's Einstein of his period,he gave physics a great progress with his theories!
At school,we used to study physics in newten's (universe),it means by Newten's point of view & following his rules,when we moved to Einstein's Universe,it was soo diffrent but intresting too,new rules,new methodes to solve many problems!
i would like to see a movie about him(a good movie),because the man was great!
Physics rocks^^
757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
hmm? it might be hard. He is very introvert.
568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Somewhere where I...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

leviathan343 wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

No one wants to see a movie about a physicist who did research all the time. If Hollywood ever bothered to make a movie about him, they'd probably make him into an alcoholic caught up in a love triangle who's on the run from the government for robbing a few banks, with a few gun fights and chase scenes thrown in, and maybe some boobs.

So obviously no one would learn anything about him.


At least he tried to make gold from lead. HILARIOUS...



He didnt make gold from lead. That was Flamel (yupe, it's true, Nicholas Flamel was a real person, but he didnt succeed in transforming gold to lead..)
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

miaqier wrote:


leviathan343 wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

No one wants to see a movie about a physicist who did research all the time. If Hollywood ever bothered to make a movie about him, they'd probably make him into an alcoholic caught up in a love triangle who's on the run from the government for robbing a few banks, with a few gun fights and chase scenes thrown in, and maybe some boobs.

So obviously no one would learn anything about him.


At least he tried to make gold from lead. HILARIOUS...



He didnt make gold from lead. That was Flamel (yupe, it's true, Nicholas Flamel was a real person, but he didnt succeed in transforming gold to lead..)


I was referring to alchemy in general.
999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
I remember reading this thing where isaac newton was considered to be the last wizard (when science stuff was considered a magic of sorts and those who could do stuff with science were thaought of like wizards) and one of the first real scientists.
568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Somewhere where I...
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

leviathan343 wrote:


miaqier wrote:


leviathan343 wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

No one wants to see a movie about a physicist who did research all the time. If Hollywood ever bothered to make a movie about him, they'd probably make him into an alcoholic caught up in a love triangle who's on the run from the government for robbing a few banks, with a few gun fights and chase scenes thrown in, and maybe some boobs.

So obviously no one would learn anything about him.


At least he tried to make gold from lead. HILARIOUS...



He didnt make gold from lead. That was Flamel (yupe, it's true, Nicholas Flamel was a real person, but he didnt succeed in transforming gold to lead..)


I was referring to alchemy in general.



i see...
My mistake, kinda misunderstood what u wrote..
Posted 8/26/08
Issac fucking Newton. Buying hookers and creating calculus one apple at a time!

If you honestly think its a good idea to learn about things from Hollywood, then I have some horrible news for you.
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 7/16/09
OP gone, thread dead.

Locked.
You must be logged in to post.