First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
[Game] Create your own WGM mission...
Member
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08
I found a thread exactly like this in koreansubutd.com...

I looked around and couldn't find anything similar to this in crunchyroll so I decided to post it up.

-=-=-=-

I originally thought of this: "Make a song for your spouse" but I thought that ShinAe would come short since she's the only one that doesn't know how to sing among all the couples so SCRATCH THAT!

Here's the other mission I thought of... "Have an unforgettable date with your wife"

What about you? Create your own WGM mission.
Member
446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Spend the whole day with your spouse's family (in your spouse's absence). But it might be hard to follow since there'd be 8 different stories.

I think "write a song together" might be a good idea. Even though In Young and Crown J already have a song together but I think it's fine. And even though Shin Ae isn't a singer, she can still help with the lyrics or whatever. Or they could write a short play/scene or whatever and have guests over and perform it. LOL

Take a class together. A cooking, art or even acting class will be good. I think an acting class will actually be pretty hilarious.

Play a game together and whoever loses has to do whatever the other one asks. But it should be a fun one like clue, charades or taboo and they can invite their friends and form teams.





Member
171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Somewhere on Earth
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
A gathering where all the couples be together..^.^
PArTy!!
Member
805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Grenada, Mississippi
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Meet the spouse's ex!
Member
447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Masamunekaigen wrote:

Meet the spouse's ex!




i would have to second that! greaaaaat! now i really wanna see that and i know it wont happen. poop. hahahaha. but that is super great idea.
Member
2021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in my fantasy..
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
uhmmm..trading spaces?:) they will trade house with another couple?...:) or trading spouses..lol
Member
1426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Masamunekaigen wrote:

Meet the spouse's ex!


Love that one!! lol..
Member
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / somewhere..
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
candle light dinner....
Member
3304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/8/08 , edited 8/8/08
Meet The Family...again!:


- Solbi meets Andy's family!

- Crown J meets In Young's family!

- Alex meets ShinAe's Family!

- Hyung meets Hwang Bo's family!




LATER:


- Andy & Solbi's family meet and go water-rafting!

- Crown J & In Young's family meet and have fun at the beach!

- Alex & ShinAe family meet and have a picnic!

- Hyung & Hwang Bo family meet and have dinner!
Member
7735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / MA
Offline
Posted 8/8/08


Meet the spouse's ex!


I like your idea! hahaha [: That would be SOOOOOOOO interesting.
Member
514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / US
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

axbabe04u wrote:

Meet The Family...again!:



- Solbi meets Andy's family!

- Crown J meets In Young's family!

- Alex meets ShinAe's Family!

- Hyung meets Hwang Bo's family!




LATER:


- Andy & Solbi's family meet and go water-rafting!

- Crown J & In Young's family meet and have fun at the beach!

- Alex & ShinAe family meet and have a picnic!

- Hyung & Hwang Bo family meet and have dinner!


That is exactly what I was telling my friend last night! That the cast should visit each others family. Last time we only got to see Crown J's mom, and Solbis parents. I think it would be fun to see JoongBo's, Alshin's, and InYoung's family! What do you all think?
1135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

Masamunekaigen wrote:

Meet the spouse's ex!


Hahaha that would be great! I like the trading spouses idea too. I also want them to have a child. Like each couple should have a baby and we'll see how each couple handles the crying, the dirty diapers and being messy. I want to see that!
Member
3062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Inside an Oven
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

lovey_21 wrote:


Masamunekaigen wrote:

Meet the spouse's ex!


Hahaha that would be great! I like the trading spouses idea too. I also want them to have a child. Like each couple should have a baby and we'll see how each couple handles the crying, the dirty diapers and being messy. I want to see that!


Second that!

Yeah, take care of a kid for a day or two.. maybe, borrow a kid from a celebrity or from some orphanage and see how they take care of him/her.
Member
421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

axbabe04u wrote:

Meet The Family...again!:



- Solbi meets Andy's family!

- Crown J meets In Young's family!

- Alex meets ShinAe's Family!

- Hyung meets Hwang Bo's family!




LATER:


- Andy & Solbi's family meet and go water-rafting!

- Crown J & In Young's family meet and have fun at the beach!

- Alex & ShinAe family meet and have a picnic!

- Hyung & Hwang Bo family meet and have dinner!

---------------------

yeah i love it too....

but my idea...

spent time with their past time (anything)together ...

that's mean maybe go to their ex-school,chilhood place,memoriable place,

meet their friends from past,really great if can meet their ex-girl/boyfriend...

Member
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

croissant025 wrote: HIGH FIVE


lovey_21 wrote:


Masamunekaigen wrote:

Meet the spouse's ex!


Hahaha that would be great! I like the trading spouses idea too. I also want them to have a child. Like each couple should have a baby and we'll see how each couple handles the crying, the dirty diapers and being messy. I want to see that!


Second that!

Yeah, take care of a kid for a day or two.. maybe, borrow a kid from a celebrity or from some orphanage and see how they take care of him/her.


HIGH FIVE
i would love to see hyun joong meet up with hwangbo's mom...
i think it would be hilarious.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.