First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Royal Guardians Room
Posted 8/7/08
i feel lazy T_T
Posted 8/7/08

sparkle22099 wrote:

i feel lazy T_T


i wanna read mangas ._.
Creator
3201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The City Of Ma...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

darkgirlx3 wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:

bleh..i dont have much friends ._. (sure lose)


that's why you should promote the group ^^


QUESTION:HOW????? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *kills myself*


maybe you can make some banners ^^


oh okay..(DAMN I'M READING MANGAS!)


btw dark-chan, i'll make the ID cards forum^^

please take care of those id cards ^^

thx...


okay...
Btw,wat do you think of this?:


it's nice...

but i think the color of the text is too bright i can't see the text very clearly...

Posted 8/7/08

twinkle_minkle wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:

bleh..i dont have much friends ._. (sure lose)


that's why you should promote the group ^^


QUESTION:HOW????? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *kills myself*


maybe you can make some banners ^^


oh okay..(DAMN I'M READING MANGAS!)


btw dark-chan, i'll make the ID cards forum^^

please take care of those id cards ^^

thx...


okay...
Btw,wat do you think of this?:


it's nice...

but i think the color of the text is too bright i can't see the text very clearly...



ehhs? it's normal for mi o_O
Creator
3201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The City Of Ma...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

darkgirlx3 wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:

bleh..i dont have much friends ._. (sure lose)


that's why you should promote the group ^^


QUESTION:HOW????? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *kills myself*


maybe you can make some banners ^^


oh okay..(DAMN I'M READING MANGAS!)


btw dark-chan, i'll make the ID cards forum^^

please take care of those id cards ^^

thx...


okay...
Btw,wat do you think of this?:


it's nice...

but i think the color of the text is too bright i can't see the text very clearly...



ehhs? it's normal for mi o_O


.......................................................
Posted 8/7/08

twinkle_minkle wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:

bleh..i dont have much friends ._. (sure lose)


that's why you should promote the group ^^


QUESTION:HOW????? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *kills myself*


maybe you can make some banners ^^


oh okay..(DAMN I'M READING MANGAS!)


btw dark-chan, i'll make the ID cards forum^^

please take care of those id cards ^^

thx...


okay...
Btw,wat do you think of this?:


it's nice...

but i think the color of the text is too bright i can't see the text very clearly...



ehhs? it's normal for mi o_O


.......................................................


it's the truth o_O (or am i colour blind or wat?)
Creator
3201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The City Of Ma...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08


.......................................................


it's the truth o_O (or am i colour blind or wat?)



well, i don't know about that (colorblind, etc), you can put the banner in your profile ^^
Posted 8/7/08

twinkle_minkle wrote:



.......................................................


it's the truth o_O (or am i colour blind or wat?)




well, i don't know about that (colorblind, etc), you can put the banner in your profile ^^

i have alr put it in my profile a long time ago....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Creator
3201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The City Of Ma...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

darkgirlx3 wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:



.......................................................


it's the truth o_O (or am i colour blind or wat?)




well, i don't know about that (colorblind, etc), you can put the banner in your profile ^^


i have alr put it in my profile a long time ago....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok then btw dark-chan, i have announced the banner and best pic winners ^^
Posted 8/7/08

twinkle_minkle wrote:


darkgirlx3 wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:



.......................................................


it's the truth o_O (or am i colour blind or wat?)




well, i don't know about that (colorblind, etc), you can put the banner in your profile ^^


i have alr put it in my profile a long time ago....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


ok then btw dark-chan, i have announced the banner and best pic winners ^^

*rushs to see whose the winner o_O*
Posted 8/9/08
banner coming up muahahahaha
this is my banner for my Tea
Creator
3201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The City Of Ma...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

sparkle22099 wrote:

banner coming up muahahahaha
this is my banner for my Tea


Nice Banner ^^
Member
15093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/10/08
<< my banner for my tea hehe XD
Posted 8/10/08
hey! aren't u gonna put them into the grps profile or leave them here
PS: sry if i sounded rude
Creator
3201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The City Of Ma...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

sparkle22099 wrote:

hey! aren't u gonna put them into the grps profile or leave them here
PS: sry if i sounded rude


upz sry, I FORGOT!!! OMG!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.