First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Philippine All-Stars 2008 world hip-hop champs
740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / california
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

h1e7l3i4a wrote:


sasageru_sora wrote:


h1e7l3i4a wrote:

i love philippine all stars... especially the one that looks like a korean actor/... ehehehe


haha WORD!
their perfomance was ill (:


well, they do seem amateurish [compared to kaba] but... their moves are original [not saying that kaba's not original]....and at times their formations mess up.. but what the heck.. they still look cool [though their sexy dancing messes up a lot of things baaaah]

PAS isn't the only hip hop group that i like... i also like kaba... and the local hip hop groups from Cagayan de oro city, philippines...

=p


Kaba modern competed against PAS in that competition. PAS came in first place while Kaba came in third place...so who's amateurish compared to whom?

4697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

marcydarcy wrote:


h1e7l3i4a wrote:


sasageru_sora wrote:


h1e7l3i4a wrote:

i love philippine all stars... especially the one that looks like a korean actor/... ehehehe


haha WORD!
their perfomance was ill (:


well, they do seem amateurish [compared to kaba] but... their moves are original [not saying that kaba's not original]....and at times their formations mess up.. but what the heck.. they still look cool [though their sexy dancing messes up a lot of things baaaah]

PAS isn't the only hip hop group that i like... i also like kaba... and the local hip hop groups from Cagayan de oro city, philippines...

=p


Kaba modern competed against PAS in that competition. PAS came in first place while Kaba came in third place...so who's amateurish compared to whom?



just because kaba came in third place and PAS became the champ doesn't mean that kaba was more amateurish..
and btw,
i like PAS more than kaba
740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / california
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

h1e7l3i4a wrote:


marcydarcy wrote:


h1e7l3i4a wrote:


sasageru_sora wrote:


h1e7l3i4a wrote:

i love philippine all stars... especially the one that looks like a korean actor/... ehehehe


haha WORD!
their perfomance was ill (:


well, they do seem amateurish [compared to kaba] but... their moves are original [not saying that kaba's not original]....and at times their formations mess up.. but what the heck.. they still look cool [though their sexy dancing messes up a lot of things baaaah]

PAS isn't the only hip hop group that i like... i also like kaba... and the local hip hop groups from Cagayan de oro city, philippines...

=p


Kaba modern competed against PAS in that competition. PAS came in first place while Kaba came in third place...so who's amateurish compared to whom?



just because kaba came in third place and PAS became the champ doesn't mean that kaba was more amateurish..
and btw,
i like PAS more than kaba


Ok just because they came in third doesn't mean they're more amateurish, you have a point...so why would you say that PAS is amateurish compared to Kaba? What's your train of thought here? I'm not trying to start any arguements...I just want to understand why you said that PAS is amaturish compared to Kaba and if you like PAS more than Kaba why would you make such a comment?
Posted 9/26/08
Well, congratulations.
4697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 9/28/08 , edited 9/28/08

marcydarcy wrote:


h1e7l3i4a wrote:


marcydarcy wrote:


h1e7l3i4a wrote:


sasageru_sora wrote:


h1e7l3i4a wrote:

i love philippine all stars... especially the one that looks like a korean actor/... ehehehe


haha WORD!
their perfomance was ill (:


well, they do seem amateurish [compared to kaba] but... their moves are original [not saying that kaba's not original]....and at times their formations mess up.. but what the heck.. they still look cool [though their sexy dancing messes up a lot of things baaaah]

PAS isn't the only hip hop group that i like... i also like kaba... and the local hip hop groups from Cagayan de oro city, philippines...

=p


Kaba modern competed against PAS in that competition. PAS came in first place while Kaba came in third place...so who's amateurish compared to whom?



just because kaba came in third place and PAS became the champ doesn't mean that kaba was more amateurish..
and btw,
i like PAS more than kaba


Ok just because they came in third doesn't mean they're more amateurish, you have a point...so why would you say that PAS is amateurish compared to Kaba? What's your train of thought here? I'm not trying to start any arguements...I just want to understand why you said that PAS is amaturish compared to Kaba and if you like PAS more than Kaba why would you make such a comment?


why i like PAS more than kaba?
~because they always have something new to show and i'm impressed by their motorcycle and transformers formations ... along with the fact that they bear the Philippines' name
and why i say they look amateurish compared to kaba?
~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKB2HmDaBKI
i see a lot of unnecessary movements in their dancing..
[you understand filipino right.. i hope you do because i don't know how to put this in english ... [may tulakan at hilahan minsan pag nagbabago ng formation] [~please don't tell me that it's just part of crump dancing]
but for me it's justified since the moves are hard and new anyway and the pace is very fast~
while kaba's choreo is clean
[my train of thought LOL]
lastly.... liking something doesn't mean that you also have to play blind to the imperfections of the thing you're liking..
i hope this post answers all your questions
740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / california
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
thanks...i agree with you that just because you like something you don't have to be blind to the imperfections, blind devotions is scary...

and i like PAS and Kaba too...they're amazing at what they do...

*sorry my tagalog is not good, i didn't understand that part of the post...

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.