First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Tea Party!!
Creator
3201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The City Of Ma...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
*hid in platinum pot

*push angelandrodelon (what's your nick name?? ) into another pot and burn it!!

Huahuahuahuahuahuahua!!!
Member
15093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

twinkle_minkle wrote:

*hid in platinum pot

*push angelandrodelon (what's your nick name?? ) into another pot and burn it!!

Huahuahuahuahuahuahua!!!


lolz XD (anju chan is my nickname^^)im too lucky i didnt burn lolz XP
*throw u a silver tray with glass pot*
Creator
3201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The City Of Ma...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
jump and dodge it with whip rocket!! throw darjeeling hot tea toward anju-chan!!
Member
15093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
*dodge with a silver tray*
*throws silver forks to twinkle chan*
Creator
3201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The City Of Ma...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/15/08
*hid in platinum pot,

*use sticky whip cream to buried anju-chan!!

PS: please call me melissa, or mel-chan ^^
Member
15093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

twinkle_minkle wrote:

*hid in platinum pot,

*use sticky whip cream to buried anju-chan!!

PS: please call me melissa, or mel-chan ^^


*hide in the big plates*
*throw donuts tp mel chan*

PS: sorrry hehe^^
Creator
3201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The City Of Ma...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

angelandrodelon wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:

*hid in platinum pot,

*use sticky whip cream to buried anju-chan!!

PS: please call me melissa, or mel-chan ^^


*hide in the big plates*
*throw donuts tp mel chan*

PS: sorrry hehe^^


sry for the late post, i'm taking bath first ^^"

cut the donuts with big knife and eat it <3

pour peppermint tea towards anju-chan!!
Member
15093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

twinkle_minkle wrote:


angelandrodelon wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:

*hid in platinum pot,

*use sticky whip cream to buried anju-chan!!

PS: please call me melissa, or mel-chan ^^


*hide in the big plates*
*throw donuts tp mel chan*

PS: sorrry hehe^^


sry for the late post, i'm taking bath first ^^"

cut the donuts with big knife and eat it <3

pour peppermint tea towards anju-chan!!


its ok mel chan^^
*drink the peppermint tea that u pour XD* *throw some breads in ur face*
Creator
3201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In The City Of Ma...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

angelandrodelon wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:


angelandrodelon wrote:


twinkle_minkle wrote:

*hid in platinum pot,

*use sticky whip cream to buried anju-chan!!

PS: please call me melissa, or mel-chan ^^


*hide in the big plates*
*throw donuts tp mel chan*

PS: sorrry hehe^^


sry for the late post, i'm taking bath first ^^"

cut the donuts with big knife and eat it <3

pour peppermint tea towards anju-chan!!


its ok mel chan^^
*drink the peppermint tea that u pour XD* *throw some breads in ur face*


add strawberry jam and eat the bread ^^, pour HOT CHILLY SOUP TO anju-chan !!

huahuahuauauahuahuahua!!~~~
Member
15093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
lolz XD thats hot! good thing it didnt burned my skin
*sits and eat some cake with tea*
*ask mel-chan if she would like to join*
we'll just continue our fight after i finished eating lolz XD
Member
4043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
*wipes the cake that anju-chan threw earlier...*

whew.....I think I would sit down for a while too^^

I still have to think of new tactics on our war....mwahahahahahah
Member
15093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

sakuno_chan wrote:

*wipes the cake that anju-chan threw earlier...*

whew.....I think I would sit down for a while too^^

I still have to think of new tactics on our war....mwahahahahahah


lolz tnx for wiping it hehe :p

yah ur right we need to think of tactics^^
Member
4043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

angelandrodelon wrote:


sakuno_chan wrote:

*wipes the cake that anju-chan threw earlier...*

whew.....I think I would sit down for a while too^^

I still have to think of new tactics on our war....mwahahahahahah


lolz tnx for wiping it hehe :p

yah ur right we need to think of tactics^^

hehehe coz I'm almost out^^
Member
15093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

sakuno_chan wrote:


angelandrodelon wrote:


sakuno_chan wrote:

*wipes the cake that anju-chan threw earlier...*

whew.....I think I would sit down for a while too^^

I still have to think of new tactics on our war....mwahahahahahah


lolz tnx for wiping it hehe :p

yah ur right we need to think of tactics^^

hehehe coz I'm almost out^^


atleast u u ur almost out of tactics unlike me totally out of tactics lolz XD
Member
11772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
lol i got nothin better to do xD
*takes out a huge bottle of coca cola*
*throws in a couple of mentos*
*quicly aims @ anju, mellissa & sakuno-chan & whoever else is in here xD*

(if u dont know what happens when u mix mentos with coke, look @ this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3oV4rqjcew fast forward till 0.50 seconds ^^)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.