First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply MOD'S ROOM
Posted 9/22/08 , edited 9/22/08
*Mod's Page*
okay im guessing u all recieved an e-mail right? here is a forum to discuss mod things blah blah blah

1- we are going to have an Avatar shopping center (got It from AMJC xx (now we are even))


-well thats all we have so far and we would like for all mods to donate recycled or new avi's :)
(recycled meaning already used by some1)
-it would be nice to post as many as u can, and of course there will be rules!!
-i need a mod to help me/second in charge of the avi shopping center forum if u would like to please post here!/or PM me


2- we are making a new profile for halloween

-even if its still september im going to finish it soon and make another one after november (because im too lazy XP)
- if would help that would be great and if not thats fine!!!
Posted 9/22/08
Messages for mods
maikesakurai- heyssss:) i already started on making the groups profile k? (told u on PM) hehe i need a halloween banner so do u want me to do most of the group profile while u make the banners and stuff? its ur choice k? :)

iBunny- bun bun-chan hehe we need an example of ur manga scan for the new group profile but can u give me one with a halloween theme? ( a witch if possible) etto can u have it done by friday? if you dont want to its fine :)
nanasuperfour_chu- hiya nya sis we need u to make avii's for the shopping center, this is not a MUST, but mii is just telling u because, if u give in donations of avi's and do some more request i will officially make u a mod! if not well just continue and i'll make u a mod in a couple of days :)
Member
6389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
yes ok^^ i'll make the banner *o* *love it* should i use the pic i used for the avii? if not i can search for another.
and text... it's ok when i write:
Avii Factorii,
Join us now!
?

and now for this "Avatar shopping center" ^^
I think it is really a good idea =D but what exactly we have to do there? i didn't get it... gome
Posted 9/22/08

sakura16rox wrote:

Messages for mods
maikesakurai- heyssss:) i already started on making the groups profile k? (told u on PM) hehe i need a halloween banner so do u want me to do most of the group profile while u make the banners and stuff? its ur choice k? :)

iBunny- bun bun-chan hehe we need an example of ur manga scan for the new group profile but can u give me one with a halloween theme? ( a witch if possible) etto can u have it done by friday? if you dont want to its fine :)
nanasuperfour_chu- hiya nya sis we need u to make avii's for the shopping center, this is not a MUST, but mii is just telling u because, if u give in donations of avi's and do some more request i will officially make u a mod! if not well just continue and i'll make u a mod in a couple of days :)


hehe sure sis =] any designs right? so with out any writtings on it right?
Posted 9/22/08

maikesakurai wrote:

yes ok^^ i'll make the banner *o* *love it* should i use the pic i used for the avii? if not i can search for another.
and text... it's ok when i write:
Avii Factorii,
Join us now!
?

and now for this "Avatar shopping center" ^^
I think it is really a good idea =D but what exactly we have to do there? i didn't get it... gome


etto mii sent u the avi right? can u put the text on it?
and the banners well u can do whatever u want but just make 1 for now hehe thankies
as for the shopping center thing here is what happens
- i will open up a forum saying AVI shopping center, and then i will post mine and all the mods example, of course there will be a price, (not decided yet) they will request which avatar they want and i will set up rules hehe just upload some recycled avi's and post it here!,
here is what it should look like!



Remember to put sample so that no free avi;s are given away!
Posted 9/22/08
here is an example of what it would look like =]
Member
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
oolala~ Gotcha. I have a LOT of free time this week :3
Uuhh not sure if I can find a manga scan with a witch but I'll try~
This is a good idea btw ^-^
823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In My House
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
this is mine
Member
6389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
no sis u didn't send me the avii ^^'

ok i'll send u the banner today.

ahhhh now i get it xDD arigatou ;P i'll make my example today ^^
Posted 9/23/08
o okay it should be more then 1 avi though kk oo i sent u the avi already remember? the blue witch with lota sparkles?
Posted 9/23/08 , edited 9/23/08
heey every1 is here anything i can do 2 help making da new profile for halloween?
Member
6389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
sooo o.o i did a lot of work i think oô

1) the new halloween avii:


2) the new halloween banner:


3) my 3 samples
Posted 9/23/08

maikesakurai wrote:

sooo o.o i did a lot of work i think oô

1) the new halloween avii:


2) the new halloween banner:


3) my 3 samples


oww !! mw love ur aviis =]
and COOL (will to be) new Avii for the group!! =]
Posted 9/23/08

sakura16rox wrote:

o okay it should be more then 1 avi though kk oo i sent u the avi already remember? the blue witch with lota sparkles?


were should we post the sample aviis when we have them done?? =]
Member
6389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
neh arigatou aya-chan ^^
u r really good 2 ^-^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.