First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[MC]~~A DREAM COME TRUE
Posted 8/7/08



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A DREAM COME TRUE
A Hey! Say! JUMP! Fan Fiction




note: suggestions for the story are all welcomed. please help me! airgatou!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SYNOPSIS



note: really not sure how to do a synopsis. but i think this will do for now. enjoy! c=

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


CHARACTERS



note: requests to be in the fic are welcome! haha. just tell me what will be your name and who you want to be paired with. or your role in the fic.

oh. and i am still editing their descriptions. haha!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


well. that's the first part. i hope you will all like it. i am sorry if it's bad (including the grammar etc.) I am not really good in writing so please bear with me. comments and suggestions are much appreciated! arigatou!
Active Member
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
it seems very interesting....
can i be in it??
Posted 8/7/08
sure! just give me the name you want and maybe if you like the role you want to play. and who to be paired with. haha.


pafoua wrote:

it seems very interesting....
can i be in it??


Posted 8/7/08
well. here's the intro. i hope you all like it! haha.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


INTRODUCTION
"The Fortunate Accident"




well. that's the introduction! suggestions are welcome, please! just send me a message. arigatou!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ohh. i am nervous. i hope you will like it! arigatou!

note: suggestions for the story are all welcomed. please help me! airgatou!

note: requests to be in the fic are welcome! haha. just tell me what will be your name and who you want to be paired with. or your role in the fic.
Fanfic Lover
9933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
omg~
poor miyaka
ahahah^^
don't be nervous..
i lyk it~
hehe
love it actualy^^
can i be in ur fic too?
lol
Active Member
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
that was good...im very curios wat's gona happen next..
Posted 8/7/08
arigatou! that made me feel better. hai! of course you can! just give me the name you want to be called in the story and your role or to whom you wanna be paired with. hehe. c=


yamachan-kakkoi wrote:

omg~
poor miyaka
ahahah^^
don't be nervous..
i lyk it~
hehe
love it actualy^^
can i be in ur fic too?
lol


Active Member
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
umm do u mean like making up my own name?
Posted 8/7/08
arigatou!!


pafoua wrote:

that was good...im very curios wat's gona happen next..


Posted 8/7/08
if you want to. haha. or you can just use your name. any name you're comfrotable with! c=


pafoua wrote:

umm do u mean like making up my own name?


Active Member
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

bowling1991 wrote:

arigatou!!


pafoua wrote:

that was good...im very curios wat's gona happen next..




ur welcome
Fanfic Lover
9933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
it made u feel better??hehe^^
hmm..
just use my nickname chachan~
i want to paired wth hikaru
lol
my role..up 2 u~
ahahaha
Active Member
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08

bowling1991 wrote:

if you want to. haha. or you can just use your name. any name you're comfrotable with! c=


pafoua wrote:

umm do u mean like making up my own name?




i want to be pair up with chinen and i want use Ari as my name
Active Member
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
oh and i want to be either miyaka childhood friend or mai lee sister
Posted 8/7/08
hai hai! i will do that! haha. just wait for it ne? arigatou for reading my fict! c=


yamachan-kakkoi wrote:

it made u feel better??hehe^^
hmm..
just use my nickname chachan~
i want to paired wth hikaru
lol
my role..up 2 u~
ahahaha


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.