First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Episode 15 Screenshots
Great Sage
7502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/8/08
1) 2.)
3.) 4.)
5.) 6.)7
7.) 8.)
9.) 10)
11.) 12.)
13.) 14.)
16.) 17.)
18.) 19.)
20.) 21)
22.) 23.)
24.)25.)

Next Episode Preview:
27.) 28.)



***nyay!!!Wolram in a dress!...looks like a fun episode XD.......isnt it?! is that a young Shinou???[/purple
Mazoku
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
o my gosh!!!!! where did you watch it? i really am looking forward to it!~ so greta uses the demon mirror and sees her mom's past? something like that?!~
Mazoku
903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
I love you hahahah
dude theses pics rock and wolfram looks frightingly like his mother
Great Sage
7502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

jennifer11881 wrote:

o my gosh!!!!! where did you watch it? i really am looking forward to it!~ so greta uses the demon mirror and sees her mom's past? something like that?!~




i havent watched it...i found these on a KKM chat session project...but it looks like thats what happened...cant wait for the RAW and subbed!..

Great Sage -Daikenja here
Great Sage
7502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

x_kiffy_x wrote:

I love you hahahah
dude theses pics rock and wolfram looks frightingly like his mother



HAHAHAH...same here! i didnt even recognize it was him...i thought it was Cheri, young Cheri! cant wait for the RAW and Subbed

Maou
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Blood Pledge Castle
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Look likes greta misses her mom and ever one trying to help her. Yozak, wolfman, etc
Great Sage
7502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

torielisa17 wrote:

Look likes greta misses her mom and ever one trying to help her. Yozak, wolfman, etc


thats probably what it is...thats why Wolfram and Yozak dressed up as women!LOL...
Maou
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Blood Pledge Castle
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Ah maybe she doesn't remember her mom and shinnou helps her. lookie min shinnu too
Great Sage
7502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

torielisa17 wrote:

Ah maybe she doesn't remember her mom and shinnou helps her. lookie min shinnu too


looks like its your episode next week....thats great! we'll know more about Shinou...

Mazoku
11778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
ahahaha cutie!!

great!!
Half-mazoku/Half-Human
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
i can only say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???!!
Royalty
8317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sho Shimaron Castle
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
wow, great job great sage!! ^_^
Mazoku
965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / LA
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
OMG can't wait to watch this one .. if only i had the gift of tongue that jesus bestowed on the apostles, then i'd be able understand every language known to men ... hai it's really frustratingly agonising waiting for a new episode to be subbed ... although i'm really thankful to those subbers ... you guys rock
Great Sage
7502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

nikkisalva409 wrote:

OMG can't wait to watch this one .. if only i had the gift of tongue that jesus bestowed on the apostles, then i'd be able understand every language known to men ... hai it's really frustratingly agonising waiting for a new episode to be subbed ... although i'm really thankful to those subbers ... you guys rock


LOL i know how you feel!...dont worry the subbers are already working on it...just have a little patience ...we'll get our dose of KKM soon...
Posted 8/8/08
aww. you rock!

and damn! wolfie looks rily like his mother!
and the very last pic. SHINOU-HEIKA! aww damn hawt!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.