First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Who would you rather be like, physically, if you were born again?
14767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ★
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

weelai wrote:

MYSELF ... hahaha. i mean, c'mon dude. IM PERFECT.
IT SHOULD BE OTHERS BEGGING TO BE LIKE ME.
hahahaha.


nobody's perfect......... -_-|||

1555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

LovellyLynn wrote:

I would want to look like L ... but as a girl


ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...wut do u mean u want to look like L??? pale n walking like him???...
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

idarklight wrote:

Crystal Liu
not only is she pretty, but also strong and flexible (physically)
(except maybe with wings? XD)










or maybe someone cute...like Shu Chang




.
.
.


wow she's gorgeous!!!!
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/8/08 , edited 8/8/08

kawaiicute18 wrote:


loser12 wrote:


kawaiicute18 wrote:


loser12 wrote:


kawaiicute18 wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:

If you were given a chance to be born again, who'd you rather be like, physically? Would you want to look like your fav celeb? Would you like to have the nose of ha ga in? the height of hayami mokomichi? the sex appeal of kwon sang woo? etc..etc etcc...

do tell.....


I want to be born with the body of a sexy actress that doesn't get fat after eating bowls of white rice.



really cuz i can do that since i have a really fast metabolism


ah lucky lucky lucky. If its true then i really really envy you


yeah it's true cuz no matter how much i eat i can't really gain any weight so i really hate it.


how can you hate it? I would love to have your metabolism lol.



yea but i'm like only 14 n i wanna grow n stuff n gain a little weight since i'm like only 83 pounds n i'm hella skinny. my wrist is as big as my 7,8 years old cousin's wrist
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

loser12 wrote:


kawaiicute18 wrote:


loser12 wrote:


kawaiicute18 wrote:


loser12 wrote:


kawaiicute18 wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:

If you were given a chance to be born again, who'd you rather be like, physically? Would you want to look like your fav celeb? Would you like to have the nose of ha ga in? the height of hayami mokomichi? the sex appeal of kwon sang woo? etc..etc etcc...

do tell.....


I want to be born with the body of a sexy actress that doesn't get fat after eating bowls of white rice.



really cuz i can do that since i have a really fast metabolism


ah lucky lucky lucky. If its true then i really really envy you


yeah it's true cuz no matter how much i eat i can't really gain any weight so i really hate it.


how can you hate it? I would love to have your metabolism lol.



yea but i'm like only 14 n i wanna grow n stuff n gain a little weight since i'm like only 83 pounds n i'm hella skinny. my wrist is as big as my 7,8 years old cousin's wrist


that, sure, looks unusual for a 14 year-old......
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

garcia_marina wrote:


loser12 wrote:


kawaiicute18 wrote:


loser12 wrote:


kawaiicute18 wrote:


loser12 wrote:


kawaiicute18 wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:

If you were given a chance to be born again, who'd you rather be like, physically? Would you want to look like your fav celeb? Would you like to have the nose of ha ga in? the height of hayami mokomichi? the sex appeal of kwon sang woo? etc..etc etcc...

do tell.....


I want to be born with the body of a sexy actress that doesn't get fat after eating bowls of white rice.



really cuz i can do that since i have a really fast metabolism


ah lucky lucky lucky. If its true then i really really envy you


yeah it's true cuz no matter how much i eat i can't really gain any weight so i really hate it.


how can you hate it? I would love to have your metabolism lol.



yea but i'm like only 14 n i wanna grow n stuff n gain a little weight since i'm like only 83 pounds n i'm hella skinny. my wrist is as big as my 7,8 years old cousin's wrist


that, sure, looks unusual for a 14 year-old......


yea i know that's y i hate it sometimes but i get used to it n deal with it
2589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08 , edited 8/8/08
seriously, I can't think of any woman I'd like to look like, despite myself duh. Not trying to be vain or anything, just saying that we're all pretty in our own way. No need to try and be like anybody else.

899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / under the sea :D
Offline
Posted 8/8/08 , edited 8/8/08
I love myself, so I guess just me:D.... LOL@ me being conceited at time:).
14395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the great northwest
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

le_ciel wrote:

seriously, I can't think of any woman I'd like to look like, despite myself duh. Not trying to be vain or anything, just saying that we're all pretty in our own way. No need to try and be like anybody else.



WOOT! couldnt agree more
919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
myself again !!!
or that rich girl that came in hana yori dango that was older than rui but rui still liked her
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / i dont need stalk...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

sheilapotz019 wrote:


weelai wrote:

MYSELF ... hahaha. i mean, c'mon dude. IM PERFECT.
IT SHOULD BE OTHERS BEGGING TO BE LIKE ME.
hahahaha.


nobody's perfect......... -_-|||



yeah, i know. i was just jokinh around.
2100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / tokyo.japan
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

loser12 wrote:


kawaiicute18 wrote:


loser12 wrote:


kawaiicute18 wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:

If you were given a chance to be born again, who'd you rather be like, physically? Would you want to look like your fav celeb? Would you like to have the nose of ha ga in? the height of hayami mokomichi? the sex appeal of kwon sang woo? etc..etc etcc...

do tell.....


I want to be born with the body of a sexy actress that doesn't get fat after eating bowls of white rice.



really cuz i can do that since i have a really fast metabolism


ah lucky lucky lucky. If its true then i really really envy you


yeah it's true cuz no matter how much i eat i can't really gain any weight so i really hate it.


me too.i hate it
i am 42kg. in height of 5'3. i really want to gain weight,i eat when i wake up,before i go to work,when i got home and before i sleep i even eat lots of rice(they say its the fastest way to gain weight,eat before sleep).but still no changes at all.
i dont think its lucky at all
191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
my 1st choice would probably be barbie zhu coz she's soooo pretty and she looks like she's 20 something when she really is 32 y/o,2nd would be yoon eun hye coz she's soooo sexy and her legs are perfect.
966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
If I could look lke anyone else it would be like . . . . . . a better version of myself. more muscular, great tan, lighter hair, awesome body. Now if I was a boy I would want to look like him



or him



but with muscles.
Posted 8/10/08
Horikita Maki.
But i still want my personaility.
Just her body xD

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.