First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
*-Membership Card Request-*
21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
Name: Mars
Username: mars2cool
Age: 12
Occupation: member
Gender: Female
Picture:

Background: 1
Style: 1
Text: 2
Creator
20956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ๑۩۞۩๑ ≧▽≦ KittyKa...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

mars2cool wrote:

Name: Mars
Username: mars2cool
Age: 12
Occupation: member
Gender: Female
Picture:

Background: 1
Style: 1
Text: 2


u no only the face will be able to be on the i.d is that ok...? =)
21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

KittiiKat wrote:


mars2cool wrote:

Name: Mars
Username: mars2cool
Age: 12
Occupation: member
Gender: Female
Picture:

Background: 1
Style: 1
Text: 2


u no only the face will be able to be on the i.d is that ok...? =)


ya i know
or is this okay?
and it's okay to cut off some of the pic
Creator
20956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ๑۩۞۩๑ ≧▽≦ KittyKa...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

mars2cool wrote:


KittiiKat wrote:


mars2cool wrote:

Name: Mars
Username: mars2cool
Age: 12
Occupation: member
Gender: Female
Picture:

Background: 1
Style: 1
Text: 2


u no only the face will be able to be on the i.d is that ok...? =)


ya i know
or is this okay?
and it's okay to cut off some of the pic


oh ok thx ^-^ u can choose which one u want =)
21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
hmmm...i want the pink haired girl...^^
thanks xD
Requester
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

mars2cool wrote:

hmmm...i want the pink haired girl...^^
thanks xD


shes on holiday sorry she will come back next week so ul have to wait then very sorry
21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

naruto0191 wrote:


mars2cool wrote:

hmmm...i want the pink haired girl...^^
thanks xD


shes on holiday sorry she will come back next week so ul have to wait then very sorry


wait who's on holiday?

Requester
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

mars2cool wrote:


naruto0191 wrote:


mars2cool wrote:

hmmm...i want the pink haired girl...^^
thanks xD


shes on holiday sorry she will come back next week so ul have to wait then very sorry


wait who's on holiday?



kittikat the creator of this group XD it says on the description in our group
Requester
1159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in EDWARD CULLEN'...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
Name: aira
Username: daLe28
Age: 15
Occupation: Member
Gender: female
Picture:
Background: 2
Style: 1
Text: 2
Requester
4511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on a purple cotto...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/22/08
Name: TeLLa-Chan
Username: Kawaii_Yume
Age: 13
Occupation: Moderator
Gender: Female
Picture:

Background: 2
Style: 1
Text: 2

Ohh can the name beside the pic be fading? Plz n Ty :DD
Creator
20956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ๑۩۞۩๑ ≧▽≦ KittyKa...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:

Name: Suki-Chan
Username:Renji_lova_2007
Age:14
Occupation: Moderator
Gender:Female
Picture:
Background: 2
Style: 1
Text:2


sowwe for the late reply =]

Here You Go ^-^:
Requester
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

KittiiKat wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:

Name: Suki-Chan
Username:Renji_lova_2007
Age:14
Occupation: Moderator
Gender:Female
Picture:
Background: 2
Style: 1
Text:2


sowwe for the late reply =]

Here You Go ^-^:


lol it's okaii thanx! lo0oks go0od! =]
Creator
20956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ๑۩۞۩๑ ≧▽≦ KittyKa...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


KittiiKat wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:

Name: Suki-Chan
Username:Renji_lova_2007
Age:14
Occupation: Moderator
Gender:Female
Picture:
Background: 2
Style: 1
Text:2


sowwe for the late reply =]

Here You Go ^-^:


lol it's okaii thanx! lo0oks go0od! =]


I hope it is!
Posted 8/20/08
Username:blackkitty1
name:kitty kat
Age: 13
Occupation: Member
Gender: Female
Picture:

Background: any thing that matches the photo
Style: any thing that matches the photo
Text: any thing that matches the photo
Requester
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Name: Kumo
Username: Kumo-Chan
Age: 16
Occupation: Moderator
Gender: Female
Picture: (its 100w 100h, resize it if needed do not crop!)
Background: 1
Style: 1
Text: 2
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.