First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
*-Membership Card Request-*
Creator
20956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ๑۩۞۩๑ ≧▽≦ KittyKa...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

mars2cool wrote:

Name: Mars
Username: mars2cool
Age: 12
Occupation: member
Gender: Female
Picture:

Background: 1
Style: 1
Text: 2


Sorry it took long but i finished urs LOLz Hope u like it ^-^
Creator
20956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ๑۩۞۩๑ ≧▽≦ KittyKa...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Cutiebunny wrote:

Name: Sora
Username: Cutiebunny
Age: 16
Occupation: Member
Gender: Female
Picture:

Background: 2
Style: 1
Text: 2


Hry Sora srry it took long to do urs but imma finished ^-^ Here you go, i hope u like it
Requester
998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere no one...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Name:Marii-chan
Username:Hirukachan097
Age:14
Occupation:Member
Gender:Female
Background:2
Style:1
Text:2
Pic:
2946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My head is always...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

KittiiKat wrote:


Cutiebunny wrote:

Name: Sora
Username: Cutiebunny
Age: 16
Occupation: Member
Gender: Female
Picture:

Background: 2
Style: 1
Text: 2


Hry Sora srry it took long to do urs but imma finished ^-^ Here you go, i hope u like it



I really like it, thank you.
Creator
20956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ๑۩۞۩๑ ≧▽≦ KittyKa...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Cutiebunny wrote:


KittiiKat wrote:


Cutiebunny wrote:

Name: Sora
Username: Cutiebunny
Age: 16
Occupation: Member
Gender: Female
Picture:

Background: 2
Style: 1
Text: 2


Hry Sora srry it took long to do urs but imma finished ^-^ Here you go, i hope u like it



I really like it, thank you.


:D no prob ^-^ and remember to request as much as u want in the avatar and banne request and to invite all ur buddies to this group =)
Posted 8/23/08
Name: Mana
Username:jenny67234
Age:16
Occupation: (Member/Moderator/Creator):member
Gender:female
Picture:

Background:1
Style:1
Text: 2
Requester
4511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on a purple cotto...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
LoLz YaYz only 1 more to go and then ur gona work on mine...
Creator
20956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ๑۩۞۩๑ ≧▽≦ KittyKa...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
LOLZ Yup Tella XDD <3 Like i saud imma lazy
Requester
4511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on a purple cotto...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08 , edited 8/23/08

KittiiKat wrote:

LOLZ Yup Tella XDD <3 Like i saud imma lazy :P


lolz yup yup lazy sanii xD jking~ its okie i can wait only one more and then me so yeah im pretty close i guess xD oh n btw can my membership card thingy, i mean the name beside the pic be fading pls? kinda like nico-kun's and suki-chan's membership card thingy... the names fading xD
Creator
20956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ๑۩۞۩๑ ≧▽≦ KittyKa...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

Kawaii_Yume wrote:


KittiiKat wrote:

LOLZ Yup Tella XDD <3 Like i saud imma lazy :P


lolz yup yup lazy sanii xD jking~ its okie i can wait only one more and then me so yeah im pretty close i guess xD oh n btw can my membership card thingy, i mean the name beside the pic be fading pls? kinda like nico-kun's and suki-chan's membership card thingy... the names fading xD


oh yea sure Tella no prob ^-^
Requester
4511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on a purple cotto...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

KittiiKat wrote:


Kawaii_Yume wrote:


KittiiKat wrote:

LOLZ Yup Tella XDD <3 Like i saud imma lazy :P


lolz yup yup lazy sanii xD jking~ its okie i can wait only one more and then me so yeah im pretty close i guess xD oh n btw can my membership card thingy, i mean the name beside the pic be fading pls? kinda like nico-kun's and suki-chan's membership card thingy... the names fading xD


oh yea sure Tella no prob ^-^


Thx sanii~ <3 =P
Creator
20956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ๑۩۞۩๑ ≧▽≦ KittyKa...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
and again.. No prob XD
Requester
4511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on a purple cotto...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
LoLz =D
Requester
4511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on a purple cotto...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
lolz btw sania remember to post ur work for group pic xD
Creator
20956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ๑۩۞۩๑ ≧▽≦ KittyKa...
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
LOLZ ok XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.