First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
*-Manga Color In Requests-*
108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 9/30/08 , edited 12/21/08
Text:sm3xyang3l,Daphne
Eye Color:black
Hair Color:blonde
Shirt Color:Shades of pink
Skirt Color:blue
Background Color/Design:watever matches
Extra:anythin cute
Picture:

DONE
Requester
866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / quiet!..... im pe...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
everyone who has posted requests... i have been really busy lately but i will do all the requests on Wednesday xD
Creator
20956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ๑۩۞۩๑ ≧▽≦ KittyKa...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
LOLz xD wow.. go ahead ^_^
Requester
866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / quiet!..... im pe...
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:

Text: Sakuya
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: Black
Clothes Color: light blue
Background Color/Design: w/e looks go0od
Extra: Cross


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:

Text: Aine
Eye Color: light brown
Hair Color: Blond
Clothes Color: red
Background Color/Design: w/e fits the pic
Extra: angel wings
Picture:




exactly where do you want the cross and angel wings to be??
Requester
866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / quiet!..... im pe...
Offline
Posted 10/8/08


and here it finally is xD
Requester
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

ImezameI wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:

Text: Sakuya
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: Black
Clothes Color: light blue
Background Color/Design: w/e looks go0od
Extra: Cross


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:

Text: Aine
Eye Color: light brown
Hair Color: Blond
Clothes Color: red
Background Color/Design: w/e fits the pic
Extra: angel wings
Picture:




exactly where do you want the cross and angel wings to be??



in the left corner plz! :]
Requester
866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / quiet!..... im pe...
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
btw the rest of you hopefulls it turned out to be a very busy day today too. i will make the rest done tomorrow half way done..
Posted 10/10/08

ImezameI wrote:

btw the rest of you hopefulls it turned out to be a very busy day today too. i will make the rest done tomorrow half way done..


I can help unless you all got it under control then it's fine. [=
Requester
866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / quiet!..... im pe...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

Vampire_Rocks wrote:


ImezameI wrote:

btw the rest of you hopefulls it turned out to be a very busy day today too. i will make the rest done tomorrow half way done..


I can help unless you all got it under control then it's fine. [=


you can do renji lova's second one. almost finished with the two others xD

Requester
866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / quiet!..... im pe...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:

Text: Sakuya
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: Black
Clothes Color: light blue
Background Color/Design: w/e looks go0od
Extra: Cross
Picture


and here it is


Posted 10/10/08

Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:

Text: Aine
Eye Color: light brown
Hair Color: Blond
Clothes Color: red
Background Color/Design: w/e fits the pic
Extra: angel wings
Picture:




if ya hate it, please tell me and i will 100% make another for you. =]
Requester
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

Vampire_Rocks wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:

Text: Aine
Eye Color: light brown
Hair Color: Blond
Clothes Color: red
Background Color/Design: w/e fits the pic
Extra: angel wings
Picture:




if ya hate it, please tell me and i will 100% make another for you. =]


*gasp* I like it!! XD; u use photoshop?
Posted 10/10/08

Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


Vampire_Rocks wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:

Text: Aine
Eye Color: light brown
Hair Color: Blond
Clothes Color: red
Background Color/Design: w/e fits the pic
Extra: angel wings
Picture:




if ya hate it, please tell me and i will 100% make another for you. =]


*gasp* I like it!! XD; u use photoshop?


Paintshop. But you can do this in Photoshop too. =D
Requester
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

Vampire_Rocks wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


Vampire_Rocks wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:

Text: Aine
Eye Color: light brown
Hair Color: Blond
Clothes Color: red
Background Color/Design: w/e fits the pic
Extra: angel wings
Picture:




if ya hate it, please tell me and i will 100% make another for you. =]


*gasp* I like it!! XD; u use photoshop?


Paintshop. But you can do this in Photoshop too. =D


can u download that easily? [sry if im annoying u with this >.<]
Posted 10/10/08

Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


Vampire_Rocks wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


Vampire_Rocks wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:

Text: Aine
Eye Color: light brown
Hair Color: Blond
Clothes Color: red
Background Color/Design: w/e fits the pic
Extra: angel wings
Picture:




if ya hate it, please tell me and i will 100% make another for you. =]


*gasp* I like it!! XD; u use photoshop?


Paintshop. But you can do this in Photoshop too. =D


can u download that easily? [sry if im annoying u with this >.<]


well, you can't download the real thing but you can download the trial. the trial last 30 days but it's better than nothing. you have to buy the real thing. I think it costs about 100USD if you buy it online.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.