First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
*-Manga Color In Requests-*
Requester
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

Vampire_Rocks wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


Vampire_Rocks wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


Vampire_Rocks wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:

Text: Aine
Eye Color: light brown
Hair Color: Blond
Clothes Color: red
Background Color/Design: w/e fits the pic
Extra: angel wings
Picture:




if ya hate it, please tell me and i will 100% make another for you. =]


*gasp* I like it!! XD; u use photoshop?


Paintshop. But you can do this in Photoshop too. =D


can u download that easily? [sry if im annoying u with this >.<]


well, you can't download the real thing but you can download the trial. the trial last 30 days but it's better than nothing. you have to buy the real thing. I think it costs about 100USD if you buy it online.


oo0oh ic thank u~:]
Posted 10/11/08

Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


Vampire_Rocks wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


Vampire_Rocks wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


Vampire_Rocks wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:

Text: Aine
Eye Color: light brown
Hair Color: Blond
Clothes Color: red
Background Color/Design: w/e fits the pic
Extra: angel wings
Picture:




if ya hate it, please tell me and i will 100% make another for you. =]


*gasp* I like it!! XD; u use photoshop?


Paintshop. But you can do this in Photoshop too. =D


can u download that easily? [sry if im annoying u with this >.<]


well, you can't download the real thing but you can download the trial. the trial last 30 days but it's better than nothing. you have to buy the real thing. I think it costs about 100USD if you buy it online.


oo0oh ic thank u~:]


wanna know something? your picture was the second ever manga colouring i did. so i've only coloured manga 2 times. lol
Requester
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

Vampire_Rocks wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


Vampire_Rocks wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


Vampire_Rocks wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


Vampire_Rocks wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:

Text: Aine
Eye Color: light brown
Hair Color: Blond
Clothes Color: red
Background Color/Design: w/e fits the pic
Extra: angel wings
Picture:




if ya hate it, please tell me and i will 100% make another for you. =]


*gasp* I like it!! XD; u use photoshop?


Paintshop. But you can do this in Photoshop too. =D


can u download that easily? [sry if im annoying u with this >.<]


well, you can't download the real thing but you can download the trial. the trial last 30 days but it's better than nothing. you have to buy the real thing. I think it costs about 100USD if you buy it online.


oo0oh ic thank u~:]


wanna know something? your picture was the second ever manga colouring i did. so i've only coloured manga 2 times. lol

Wow rly? i feel honored lol ^_^; ur go0od at it to0o! =3
Posted 10/11/08

Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


Vampire_Rocks wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


Vampire_Rocks wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


Vampire_Rocks wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


Vampire_Rocks wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:

Text: Aine
Eye Color: light brown
Hair Color: Blond
Clothes Color: red
Background Color/Design: w/e fits the pic
Extra: angel wings
Picture:




if ya hate it, please tell me and i will 100% make another for you. =]


*gasp* I like it!! XD; u use photoshop?


Paintshop. But you can do this in Photoshop too. =D


can u download that easily? [sry if im annoying u with this >.<]


well, you can't download the real thing but you can download the trial. the trial last 30 days but it's better than nothing. you have to buy the real thing. I think it costs about 100USD if you buy it online.


oo0oh ic thank u~:]


wanna know something? your picture was the second ever manga colouring i did. so i've only coloured manga 2 times. lol

Wow rly? i feel honored lol ^_^; ur go0od at it to0o! =3


thanks
Requester
869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In front of compu...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
Hey people! Kat here.
I will also be doing manga colour-ins with iKimchi. (Yay~!)
But I'm kinda bad at it so don't expect me to do it as well as her.
I do all the colouring one mouse click at a time, so I may take a while @.@
And....I can't do pretty backgrounds (Sorry~! >.<)
So.....Nice to meet ya'll ^o^
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/12/08

AsianDevil wrote:

Hey people! Kat here.
I will also be doing manga colour-ins with iKimchi. (Yay~!)
But I'm kinda bad at it so don't expect me to do it as well as her.
I do all the colouring one mouse click at a time, so I may take a while @.@
And....I can't do pretty backgrounds (Sorry~! >.<)
So.....Nice to meet ya'll ^o^


hiya! I'm Nicolette, you can call me anything [even pumpkin-chan].
It's ok, practice makes perfect. if you don't believe in perfection, then practice makes improvements!
lol, i'm just rambing, nice to meet you. [=
Requester
4511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on a purple cotto...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

AsianDevil wrote:

Hey people! Kat here.
I will also be doing manga colour-ins with iKimchi. (Yay~!)
But I'm kinda bad at it so don't expect me to do it as well as her.
I do all the colouring one mouse click at a time, so I may take a while @.@
And....I can't do pretty backgrounds (Sorry~! >.<)
So.....Nice to meet ya'll ^o^


...um katie... iKimchi doesnt do manga coloring requests... O.o
21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

Kawaii_Yume wrote:


KittiiKat wrote:

wow i feel so left out now :"[ u guys hasve been taklking alot XD -.-


aww dont feel left out its only that Suki-Chan wants me to teach her how to manga color in thats pretty much it :)


OHHHHH
teach me how to do manga coloring too!!!
i have artweaver
lol


Requester
4511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on a purple cotto...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
people we rly should stop talking in this forum... we're kinda spamming -.-"
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 12/21/08

KittiiKat wrote:

Here iKimchi will do the Manga coloring for you ^-^ i'll try to too XD

Text:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Clothes Color:
Background Color/Design:
Extra:
Picture:


pic:
shiki: brown hair, blue eyes, clothes have to match d eyes and hair.
rima: yellow-orange hair, blue eyes, clothes have to match d eyes and hair.
background; can u take away d roses and put sum brushes? if u cant den just color it in :)

DONE

Requester
866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / quiet!..... im pe...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

Iai wrote:


KittiiKat wrote:

Here iKimchi will do the Manga coloring for you ^-^ i'll try to too XD

Text:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Clothes Color:
Background Color/Design:
Extra:
Picture:


pic:
shiki: brown hair, blue eyes, clothes have to match d eyes and hair.
rima: yellow-orange hair, blue eyes, clothes have to match d eyes and hair.
background; can u take away d roses and put sum brushes? if u cant den just color it in :)




working on it xD

Posted 10/27/08

ImezameI wrote:


Iai wrote:


KittiiKat wrote:

Here iKimchi will do the Manga coloring for you ^-^ i'll try to too XD

Text:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Clothes Color:
Background Color/Design:
Extra:
Picture:


pic:
shiki: brown hair, blue eyes, clothes have to match d eyes and hair.
rima: yellow-orange hair, blue eyes, clothes have to match d eyes and hair.
background; can u take away d roses and put sum brushes? if u cant den just color it in :)




working on it xD



thanks! ^^
31578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Namimori
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 12/21/08
Text: Cafe bonheur
Eye Color: Girl--brown Boy--black
Hair Color: Girl--brown Boy--black
Clothes Color: girl--inside shirt pink,outside brown boy--white
Background Color/Design: anything with red
Extra: cakes
(the girl's blush,make it red)
Picture:

DONE
Requester
866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / quiet!..... im pe...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

Iai wrote:


KittiiKat wrote:

Here iKimchi will do the Manga coloring for you ^-^ i'll try to too XD

Text:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Clothes Color:
Background Color/Design:
Extra:
Picture:


pic:
shiki: brown hair, blue eyes, clothes have to match d eyes and hair.
rima: yellow-orange hair, blue eyes, clothes have to match d eyes and hair.
background; can u take away d roses and put sum brushes? if u cant den just color it in :)






amunikuto466 wrote:

Text: Cafe bonheur
Eye Color: Girl--brown Boy--black
Hair Color: Girl--brown Boy--black
Clothes Color: girl--inside shirt pink,outside brown boy--white
Background Color/Design: anything with red
Extra: cakes
(the girl's blush,make it red)
Picture:




im nearly finished with both ur requests but im going out now. and they WILL be done tonight before midnight my time (12:55 while im writing this)

Requester
866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / quiet!..... im pe...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

Iai wrote:


KittiiKat wrote:

Here iKimchi will do the Manga coloring for you ^-^ i'll try to too XD

Text:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Clothes Color:
Background Color/Design:
Extra:
Picture:


pic:
shiki: brown hair, blue eyes, clothes have to match d eyes and hair.
rima: yellow-orange hair, blue eyes, clothes have to match d eyes and hair.
background; can u take away d roses and put sum brushes? if u cant den just color it in :)



and here it is 1 hour delayed
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.