First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
♥ New Membership Card!!
Member
55254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ?
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
Username: Naari
Name: Naari
Age: 16
DOB: July 8
Position: Member
Background: E
Picture:
Member
4178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ANIME WORLD!
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
Username: xbxme12345
Name: yuki
Age: 13
DOB: december 21
Position: member
letter: B
picture:
Member
1039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere on Earth
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
Username: mywill123
Name: Christina
Age:14
DOB:9-28-93
Position:member
Background: B or F
Pic:
Posted 8/12/08
Username:jenny67234
Name:Mana
Age:16
DOB:January 22
Position:member
bg:f
Pic:
9680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In my room on the...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

Naari wrote:

Username: Naari
Name: Naari
Age: 16
DOB: July 8
Position: Member
Background: E
Picture:


9680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In my room on the...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

xbxme12345 wrote:

Username: xbxme12345
Name: yuki
Age: 13
DOB: december 21
Position: member
letter: B
picture:


Posted 8/14/08

norma94 wrote:

Username: norma94
Name: norma
Age:14
DOB: november 2
Position:Member
Background: F


ok here is my pic:

Member
32835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
Username:funnya
Name:tugba
Age:14
DOB:8/7/94
Position:Member
Member
55254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ?
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

mongooseken123 wrote:


Naari wrote:

Username: Naari
Name: Naari
Age: 16
DOB: July 8
Position: Member
Background: E
Picture:




Thank You ^^
Member
2063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
Username: AnimeRockz3
Name: Jinin-chan
Age: 14
D.O.B: March 29
Position: Member
Background: B
Pic:

Creator
16039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my room
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

funnya wrote:

Username:funnya
Name:tugba
Age:14
DOB:8/7/94
Position:Member


plz choose a letter.
Member
32835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

aznelaine735 wrote:


funnya wrote:

Username:funnya
Name:tugba
Age:14
DOB:8/7/94
Position:Member


plz choose a letter.


Background:B
Creator
16039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my room
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

mywill123 wrote:

Username: mywill123
Name: Christina
Age:14
DOB:9-28-93
Position:member
Background: B or F
Pic:




I did 2 to let u c which u like better. srry it took so long. >_<
Creator
16039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my room
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

jenny67234 wrote:

Username:jenny67234
Name:Mana
Age:16
DOB:January 22
Position:member
bg:f
Pic:




srry it took so long.
Creator
16039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my room
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

norma94 wrote:


norma94 wrote:

Username: norma94
Name: norma
Age:14
DOB: november 2
Position:Member
Background: F


ok here is my pic:





here u go. =)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.