First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
♥ New Membership Card!!
9680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In my room on the...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

Sakura4ever wrote:

Username:Sakura4ever
Name:Cristina
Age:13 years
DOB:Oct 29 1995
Position:Member
Background:E
Picture:



Member
4677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / World End Garden~
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
username: chelseah2
name : airi
age 13
Dob: april 1st
position: member

-B
Member
4677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / World End Garden~
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
sorry wrong one
9680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In my room on the...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

chelseah2 wrote:

username: chelseah2
name : airi
age 13
Dob: april 1st
position: member

-B


Member
15418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *Its a secret* ^~^
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Username:AnimeAngelVivi
Name:Vivian
Age:13
DOB:August 29
Postion:member
letter:D
Pic:
9680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In my room on the...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

AnimeAngelVivi wrote:

Username:AnimeAngelVivi
Name:Vivian
Age:13
DOB:August 29
Postion:member
letter:D
Pic:


Member
15418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *Its a secret* ^~^
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
thanks I really like it ^-^
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
Username: aniMefreAk_xD
Name: Miki-chan
Age:14
DOB:August 22
Postion: Member
Letter: B
Pic:
9680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In my room on the...
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

aniMefreAk_xD wrote:

Username: aniMefreAk_xD
Name: Miki-chan
Age:14
DOB:August 22
Postion: Member
Letter: B
Pic:


82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

mongooseken123 wrote:


aniMefreAk_xD wrote:

Username: aniMefreAk_xD
Name: Miki-chan
Age:14
DOB:August 22
Postion: Member
Letter: B
Pic:




Thxs! i like it! its soo cute! xDD
Member
11427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 8/28/08
Username:_Mink_
Name:Mink
Age:14
DOB: August 27
Position:Member
Background:B


Member
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / on planet earth.
Offline
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 8/29/08
Username:AngelzBaBii
Name:Twinkle-Toes (<<LOL)
Age:14
DOB: 11.10.94
Position: member
LETTER:E
Choose a picture :
Member
1242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / heh?
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
UserName: yaymegrace
Name: Gerbal
Age: 13
DOB: May 26th
Position: Member
Background: B
Pic:


thx
Member
5524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my COOKIE fantasy
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
Username: inuyasha_81344014
Name: Fangling
Age:13
DOB: October 17 , 1995
Position: Moderator
Background: B
9680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In my room on the...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

_Mink_ wrote:

Username:_Mink_
Name:Mink
Age:14
DOB: August 27
Position:Member
Background:B




First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.