First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
McDonalds Toys!!
1742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
omg i wish they do that in seattle washington
15558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Well I agree this thread is quite pointless... But anyway, they do make anime mcdonalds toys. Pokemon, Digimon and Yugioh are some of them.
1742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
omg in they have it in japan??? really??
lucky!!!!!!!! i wana go to japan
3121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My Own Little World
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08

wolfox123 wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:

Great Idea!

...and make sure to make them full of small hazardous parts that children can swallow to solve both the childhood obesity problem as well as kill off the next generation of narutards in one shot.


0.o if a kid was retarted enough to swallow a toy HIS PARENTS SHOULDN"T HAVE GIVEN a toy to him in the first place, no? its like giving a baby a knife, in an extreme comparision, but im sure a baby couldnt eat a kids meal in teh first place... second, i have a 2 year old brother and he never swallows toys hell he got onto my maplestory account and dropped ALL MY FRIGGIN IBLIS!!!.. than he laughed while i was screaming vanities...


u have to ask for the special toy for kids under 3 and how many ilbis did u have lol and did u pick them back up
769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Committing Suicid...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
i wish they would....all we've got in Hong kong is......*gasp* Sanrio....i mean ewwww......its Sanrio toys every 3 months or something.........so much that ive stopped even noticing what toy they have every month now
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In my room
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
random
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
DO NOT WANT.

Just go to a toy store, damn it.
Posted 8/7/08

moratorium wrote:


lust-69 wrote:

\

i would totally buy a happy meal if they offered these


spare boobs? lol
at the bottom left
and the mid top right but blurred


lol i didnt even realize that i was only paying attention to the figuriing

25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

lust-69 wrote:


moratorium wrote:


lust-69 wrote:

\

i would totally buy a happy meal if they offered these


spare boobs? lol
at the bottom left
and the mid top right but blurred


lol i didnt even realize that i was only paying attention to the figuriing



also the figure in the background her reaction
pointless ino
Posted 8/7/08

moratorium wrote:


lust-69 wrote:


moratorium wrote:


lust-69 wrote:

\

i would totally buy a happy meal if they offered these


spare boobs? lol
at the bottom left
and the mid top right but blurred


lol i didnt even realize that i was only paying attention to the figuriing



also the figure in the background her reaction
pointless ino


yep

6166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / united states of...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

yukiuchiha wrote:

there's a thing called LICSENSE =____= and anime origins from japan....but they did have transformers mcdonalds/burger king toys before no?


im guessing u never watched the sponser screen on every anime, almost every one ive seen Mcdonalds was a sponser so licensing wouldnt be a problem
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/8/08 , edited 8/8/08

wolfox123 wrote:


yukiuchiha wrote:

there's a thing called LICSENSE =____= and anime origins from japan....but they did have transformers mcdonalds/burger king toys before no?


im guessing u never watched the sponser screen on every anime, almost every one ive seen Mcdonalds was a sponser so licensing wouldnt be a problem



6166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / united states of...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

milknc00ki3s wrote:


wolfox123 wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:

Great Idea!

...and make sure to make them full of small hazardous parts that children can swallow to solve both the childhood obesity problem as well as kill off the next generation of narutards in one shot.


0.o if a kid was retarted enough to swallow a toy HIS PARENTS SHOULDN"T HAVE GIVEN a toy to him in the first place, no? its like giving a baby a knife, in an extreme comparision, but im sure a baby couldnt eat a kids meal in teh first place... second, i have a 2 year old brother and he never swallows toys hell he got onto my maplestory account and dropped ALL MY FRIGGIN IBLIS!!!.. than he laughed while i was screaming vanities...


u have to ask for the special toy for kids under 3 and how many ilbis did u have lol and did u pick them back up


i got on, after using the restroom, and i saw him clicking on something, and once i came over all 6 of my iblis were gone. i started freaking out and started looking all over teh place and after a minute of (vanites) i saw them hoovering over a portal.... dam kid was smiling, till i hit him upside the head!
Posted 8/8/08
thats kinda a wierd thought
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:

DO NOT WANT.

Just go to a toy store, damn it.


I know honestly...its just a damn toy and who still buys happy meals after the age 8
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.