First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
[JDrama] 14 Sai no haha (14 year old Mother)
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
we don't want our kids having sex and children at 14..but we can't ignore the fact that teens nowadays are having sex and children..i hope this movie serves as an eye-opener and lesson for teen everywhere...
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
i'll probably watch it some time or another cuz shida mirai and miura haruma are in it
Posted 1/21/09
i cant find it..

mysoju's sub have problems..
pls help me..
i really wanted to watch it
1172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / vietnam
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

lainey025 wrote:

i cant find it..

mysoju's sub have problems..
pls help me..
i really wanted to watch it


u try out at dramacrazy.net. Wondering if they have
Posted 1/21/09

nguyenphuongngocha wrote:


lainey025 wrote:

i cant find it..

mysoju's sub have problems..
pls help me..
i really wanted to watch it


u try out at dramacrazy.net. Wondering if they have


they dont have it
1255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
This was my first drama i ever watched on CR when i first known it ard 2yrs ago!
28434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lee Min Ho's mansion
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
can a 14 yr old bear a child or give birth to the child?!

i think its interesting......

hmmmm?
552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
whats haruma's role in it? is he the dad?
1742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / in the pearl of t...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
i like this series...
1742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / in the pearl of t...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

yracutie wrote:

can a 14 yr old bear a child or give birth to the child?!

i think its interesting......

hmmmm?


actually, yes because i had a classmate in 2nd year (we were at around 13 to 14)
and she got pregnant and raised her child... but she still pursue her studies and now she is happy
2245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
is the gurl really fourteen??
lol...i got scared...im kinda fourteen too...
28434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lee Min Ho's mansion
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

hikarujean wrote:


yracutie wrote:

can a 14 yr old bear a child or give birth to the child?!

i think its interesting......

hmmmm?


actually, yes because i had a classmate in 2nd year (we were at around 13 to 14)
and she got pregnant and raised her child... but she still pursue her studies and now she is happy



wow! really?

i never thought that!
322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / sydney
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
isit good ?
433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Jamaica
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
i liked it, it made me cry
1172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / vietnam
Offline
Posted 1/30/09 , edited 1/30/09
there is Jmovie. The girl get pregnant at 11 and also wanted to give birth . It's called Kodomo no Kodomo


ok. 14 is enough for me.
11 is ridiculous.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.