First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply The "A" Couple
Moderator
46288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

verinka wrote:

They were definitely my favourite couple from the start.. They are different from the others, for me - most realistic couple... It´s wonderful to see how close they´re now. It would be great if they were really dating *cross fingers*



Yeah, it would be great if they were going out for real, lol.
Member
611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Laval
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

InternationalDramaLover wrote:


shenikia wrote:

waaa from the begining i loved this couple and crown J was really good looking with longer hair not that he isn't with now hey is the pic where they are kissing real where when did that happen if it's real :D


I think I know what you talking about, but they weren't kissing. It was on the Come To Play Special, but for some reason they edited it out and didn't show it. It was like that thing with Andy and Solbi, with the Strawberry, without kissing to see how ya like each other by how much ya bite off at the same time, lol. I think it was some candy they were using though, I think all the couples did it that game.




oh okay thanks
Moderator
46288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

shenikia wrote:


InternationalDramaLover wrote:


shenikia wrote:

waaa from the begining i loved this couple and crown J was really good looking with longer hair not that he isn't with now hey is the pic where they are kissing real where when did that happen if it's real :D


I think I know what you talking about, but they weren't kissing. It was on the Come To Play Special, but for some reason they edited it out and didn't show it. It was like that thing with Andy and Solbi, with the Strawberry, without kissing to see how ya like each other by how much ya bite off at the same time, lol. I think it was some candy they were using though, I think all the couples did it that game.




oh okay thanks


You are Welcome, lol.
Member
1774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Czech Republic
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

InternationalDramaLover wrote:


verinka wrote:

They were definitely my favourite couple from the start.. They are different from the others, for me - most realistic couple... It´s wonderful to see how close they´re now. It would be great if they were really dating *cross fingers*



Yeah, it would be great if they were going out for real, lol.


After what he said in epizode 22 in private interview, I don´t believe (maybe I simly don´t wanna :sweatingbullets:) they´re just partners or good friends...
Moderator
46288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

verinka wrote:


InternationalDramaLover wrote:


verinka wrote:

They were definitely my favourite couple from the start.. They are different from the others, for me - most realistic couple... It´s wonderful to see how close they´re now. It would be great if they were really dating *cross fingers*



Yeah, it would be great if they were going out for real, lol.


After what he said in epizode 22 in private interview, I don´t believe (maybe I simly don´t wanna :sweatingbullets:) they´re just partners or good friends...


What he say? Because, the only thing I remember him saying in Private Interview, was that he was her Father, Brother, Uncle, etc., etc., etc., and Husband. I think Don Don just said that meant slave, lol. And, the other time was just him mention how nervous she was, while she was practicing, lol. Those were the only two interview things he said, unless I missed something, lol.
Member
191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
wooh, good episode for Ant couple! The seem like more of a couple now! He is so supportive of her and their skinship just makes everything seem more real. The way they get jealous around each other and just care for one another is so awesome! In this episode when...
I cant wait to see now this couple ends up!
Member
1774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Czech Republic
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

InternationalDramaLover wrote:


verinka wrote:


InternationalDramaLover wrote:


verinka wrote:

They were definitely my favourite couple from the start.. They are different from the others, for me - most realistic couple... It´s wonderful to see how close they´re now. It would be great if they were really dating *cross fingers*



Yeah, it would be great if they were going out for real, lol.


After what he said in epizode 22 in private interview, I don´t believe (maybe I simly don´t wanna :sweatingbullets:) they´re just partners or good friends...


What he say? Because, the only thing I remember him saying in Private Interview, was that he was her Father, Brother, Uncle, etc., etc., etc., and Husband. I think Don Don just said that meant slave, lol. And, the other time was just him mention how nervous she was, while she was practicing, lol. Those were the only two interview things he said, unless I missed something, lol.


I mean exactly those words about being her brother,..., husband... He looked so sincere, adversely.. He was caring for her all that time... But Don Don was funny with his slave XD But maybe I just seeing things... Let me dream okey, keke :D:D
Moderator
46288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/1/08

verinka wrote:


InternationalDramaLover wrote:


verinka wrote:


InternationalDramaLover wrote:


verinka wrote:

They were definitely my favourite couple from the start.. They are different from the others, for me - most realistic couple... It´s wonderful to see how close they´re now. It would be great if they were really dating *cross fingers*



Yeah, it would be great if they were going out for real, lol.


After what he said in epizode 22 in private interview, I don´t believe (maybe I simly don´t wanna :sweatingbullets:) they´re just partners or good friends...


What he say? Because, the only thing I remember him saying in Private Interview, was that he was her Father, Brother, Uncle, etc., etc., etc., and Husband. I think Don Don just said that meant slave, lol. And, the other time was just him mention how nervous she was, while she was practicing, lol. Those were the only two interview things he said, unless I missed something, lol.


I mean exactly those words about being her brother,..., husband... He looked so sincere, adversely.. He was caring for her all that time... But Don Don was funny with his slave XD But maybe I just seeing things... Let me dream okey, keke :D:D


No, I agree with you, lol, because at first I was worried, like where is the Husband part, lol. Forget the Father, Brother, and stuff, lol. But, yeah that was sweet of him. Their hugs don't look really awkward anymore, lol. But, sad to say, they are now the only couple that has not kissed yet, lol. Man, if they just don't get it over with and kiss, lol. They need to go out for real.

Moderator
46288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

kamgurl07 wrote:

wooh, good episode for Ant couple! The seem like more of a couple now! He is so supportive of her and their skinship just makes everything seem more real. The way they get jealous around each other and just care for one another is so awesome! In this episode when...
I cant wait to see now this couple ends up!


Yeah, like I said, they aren't so awkward anymore with their hugs and stuff. And, yeah that was so sweet of him to make those egg things for her and all that, lol.
Member
1774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Czech Republic
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

InternationalDramaLover wrote:

What he say? Because, the only thing I remember him saying in Private Interview, was that he was her Father, Brother, Uncle, etc., etc., etc., and Husband. I think Don Don just said that meant slave, lol. And, the other time was just him mention how nervous she was, while she was practicing, lol. Those were the only two interview things he said, unless I missed something, lol.


I mean exactly those words about being her brother,..., husband... He looked so sincere, adversely.. He was caring for her all that time... But Don Don was funny with his slave XD But maybe I just seeing things... Let me dream okey, keke :D:D


No, I agree with you, lol, because at first I was worried, like where is the Husband part, lol. Forget the Father, Brother, and stuff, lol. But, yeah that was sweet of him. Their hugs don't look really awkward anymore, lol. But, sad to say, they are now the only couple that has not kissed yet, lol. Man, if they just don't get it over with and kiss, lol. They need to go out for real.



That´s true - they haven´t kissed yet... Someone should just push them keke XD But epizode 23 really kills me... Their hugs are pretty natural right now (finally)... Especially last one after her gift to him...
And how they were jealous... But to be honest - I would be jealous too over Big Bang guys

Member
1774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Czech Republic
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
eh, somehow I screw the post up
Moderator
46288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 9/1/08


That´s true - they haven´t kissed yet... Someone should just push them keke XD But epizode 23 really kills me... Their hugs are pretty natural right now (finally)... Especially last one after her gift to him...
And how they were jealous... But to be honest - I would be jealous too over Big Bang guys



So, Episode 23 is uploaded on CrunchyRoll already, lol? Or, did you watch it on YouTube? Lol. Yeah, I did watch the clip of them just being with Big Bang members, lol. Crown J had no reason to be jealous, lol, but Taeyang got muscles, lol. But, so does Crown J, lol. Then TOP is hot, lol, but so is Crown J, lol. Good competition there in the Looks department, lol. Too bad, the little clip I saw, wasn't subbed, T_T, lol. But, I could tell Crown J was jealous again though, lol. But, I will just wait until all of it is subbed, and put on CrunchyRoll, lol.

Moderator
46288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

verinka wrote:

eh, somehow I screw the post up


That is ok, it's doing that too me too, lol. Something is wrong with CrunchyRoll or something, lol.
Member
1774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Czech Republic
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/1/08


So, Episode 23 is uploaded on CrunchyRoll already, lol? Or, did you watch it on YouTube? Lol. Yeah, I did watch the clip of them just being with Big Bang members, lol. Crown J had no reason to be jealous, lol, but Taeyang got muscles, lol. But, so does Crown J, lol. Then TOP is hot, lol, but so is Crown J, lol. Good competition there in the Looks department, lol. Too bad, the little clip I saw, wasn't subbed, T_T, lol. But, I could tell Crown J was jealous again though, lol. But, I will just wait until all of it is subbed, and put on CrunchyRoll, lol.



No, on crunchy it´s still not... But on youtube is full episode subbed - look for CJWTown channel... if you compare TaeYang and CrownJ.. I think, you will find some similarities - just how they greeted each other XD And T.O.P was so funny making faces XD And hot of course... Two of my fav Big Bang´s guys a A-couple... what more can I wish keke XD

Three of them are really hot, but I don´t marvel at Ant´s jealousy... Because they´re simply fresh guys XD
Moderator
46288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/1/08

verinka wrote:



So, Episode 23 is uploaded on CrunchyRoll already, lol? Or, did you watch it on YouTube? Lol. Yeah, I did watch the clip of them just being with Big Bang members, lol. Crown J had no reason to be jealous, lol, but Taeyang got muscles, lol. But, so does Crown J, lol. Then TOP is hot, lol, but so is Crown J, lol. Good competition there in the Looks department, lol. Too bad, the little clip I saw, wasn't subbed, T_T, lol. But, I could tell Crown J was jealous again though, lol. But, I will just wait until all of it is subbed, and put on CrunchyRoll, lol.



No, on crunchy it´s still not... But on youtube is full episode subbed - look for CJWTown channel... if you compare TaeYang and CrownJ.. I think, you will find some similarities - just how they greeted each other XD And T.O.P was so funny making faces XD And hot of course... Two of my fav Big Bang´s guys a A-couple... what more can I wish keke XD

Three of them are really hot, but I don´t marvel at Ant´s jealousy... Because they´re simply fresh guys XD

Yeah, there are similarities because they do R&B and Hip Hop, lol. I think someone has uploaded Episode 23 already on CrunchyRoll, lol. So, I can't wait to watch it, lol. And, yeah TOP was funny making those faces, lol. But, other than that, they seemed very quiet, lol. Seo In Young is so lucky to be surrounded around 3 hot guys, lol.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.