First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Poison
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08
Have you ever been poisoned or experienced any sort of poisoning? Tell us. Discuss anything related.

Share some information about poison treatments and/or tips on removing toxic from your body.




14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Make your own food O:
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:

Make your own food O:


Err... I can eat, but I can hardly cook. Or maybe it's just my imagination.


drunk_ghost wrote:

if someone was poisoning your food , you would either be
really ill or dead


I remembered a case where you can hardly notice the poison, but it is slowly killing you.
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:

Make your own food O:


Damn I wanted to be the first to say "my own cooking"!
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

mikomiko123 wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:

Make your own food O:


Err... I can eat, but I can hardly cook. Or maybe it's just my imagination.


Dry foods seems like the way to go.
Posted 8/7/08
if someone was poisoning your food , you would either be
really ill or dead
104111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 8/7/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:

Make your own food O:


well if you take carbon (C) and bond with nitrogen (N) and make it stable by making it more negative by taking an proton away you'll end up with CN- which cyanide >.> pretty poisonous to humans -_-

whoops >.> i just told the whole world how to make cyanide ...
3053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Box
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
I doubt someone would want to poison you. What is their motive?
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

AnimeKami wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:

Make your own food O:


well if you take carbon (C) and bond with nitrogen (N) and make it stable by making it more negative by taking an proton away you'll end up with CN- which cyanide >.> pretty poisonous to humans -_-

whoops >.> i just told the whole world how to make cyanide ...


You can't take a proton away....you add an electron. It's not that simple anyways.
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Dammit... Why is every one talking about poisoning? My parents just called me telling me not to accept food from acquaintances at school and stuff ... And I was like ''whaaaat?'' and they said that some people are jealous of others and so on... There worried cause this girl in our neighborhood tried to poison her mom by putting.... How you call it..... It's not liquid nor Pills it's a bacteria that kills.... I forgot it's name o_O.
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

NiNaBoN wrote:

Dammit... Why is every one talking about poisoning? My parents just called me telling me not to accept food from acquaintances at school and stuff ... And I was like ''whaaaat?'' and they said that some people are jealous of others and so on... There worried cause this girl in our neighborhood tried to poison her mom by putting.... How you call it..... It's not liquid nor Pills it's a bacteria that kills.... I forgot it's name o_O.


E. Coli?
Posted 8/7/08


mikomiko123
I remembered a case where you can hardly notice the poison, but it is slowly killing you.


was this case in a detective drama or real life?
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

averageusa wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:

Dammit... Why is every one talking about poisoning? My parents just called me telling me not to accept food from acquaintances at school and stuff ... And I was like ''whaaaat?'' and they said that some people are jealous of others and so on... There worried cause this girl in our neighborhood tried to poison her mom by putting.... How you call it..... It's not liquid nor Pills it's a bacteria that kills.... I forgot it's name o_O.


E. Coli?


Nope.
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08

drunk_ghost wrote:



mikomiko123
I remembered a case where you can hardly notice the poison, but it is slowly killing you.


was this case in a detective drama or real life?


I saw it in LifeTime. They have these true story cases. But I know nothing about such topics, thus, I cant really rely on that alone.
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

NiNaBoN wrote:


averageusa wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:

Dammit... Why is every one talking about poisoning? My parents just called me telling me not to accept food from acquaintances at school and stuff ... And I was like ''whaaaat?'' and they said that some people are jealous of others and so on... There worried cause this girl in our neighborhood tried to poison her mom by putting.... How you call it..... It's not liquid nor Pills it's a bacteria that kills.... I forgot it's name o_O.


E. Coli?


Nope.


Salmonella?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.