First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Zero Punctuation
1066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Where angels lose...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/8/08
Zero Punctuation is a series of video game reviews where the narrator, Ben Yahtzhee Croshaw, dissects games and critcizes all if it's faults using fast dialogue and witty jokes.

It's the best video game review site, in my opinion, and it's absolutely hysterical.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about....

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation

Browse through the gallery and watch a video game review that might interest you. Then talk about it here =D
563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / with portal, i ca...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
funny, i liked the fable one (why the hell did no one psychonauts? its awesome!) but i also find it funny that people belive he does it in one breath.
Posted 8/8/08
Yeah I know who Yahtzhee is, he has given me some good lolz before.
5077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Inside my mind
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
omfg i love yahtzhee he has got to be the funniest person ever!!
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
I love it,
I wish I could meet him in person.
Trigin 
65692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
oh my god, the Painkiller one made my stomach hurt i laughed so hard, ahhh, i havn't been their in a good 3 months, havn't seen the newer ones. lol the Crysis one those little comics he sticks up,

The super sci-fi good guys (your guy + who ever is on your team) vss the Gorilla faction with like weapons from world war 1 lol, just the little chinese guy going "Broddy Herr" with his little MP49 up against laser cannons tanks and freaking Nukes, Made me laugh so damn hard.
1066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Where angels lose...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/9/08
His visuals aids are hilarious as well.
2562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Holland
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
He is a genius, I watch his movies every week, hilarious!

On the site there is also this section for a series called "Unforgotten Realms" ... a must see, awesomeness
1637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Croatia
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

ThroneRoomGuardian wrote:

He is a genius, I watch his movies every week, hilarious!

On the site there is also this section for a series called "Unforgotten Realms" ... a must see, awesomeness :D

He's good for a crazy laugh, but not as much quality when it comes to actual reviews.
UR on the other hands are hilarious "Roamin'... yeah, yeah!".

Posted 8/9/08

Methos12 wrote:


ThroneRoomGuardian wrote:

He is a genius, I watch his movies every week, hilarious!

On the site there is also this section for a series called "Unforgotten Realms" ... a must see, awesomeness :D

He's good for a crazy laugh, but not as much quality when it comes to actual reviews.
UR on the other hands are hilarious "Roamin'... yeah, yeah!".



Actually, he really lets you know the bad points of a game which is a plus in my eyes, the only bad part is he's biased and only really likes shooting shit.
680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The planet you we...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
My brother introduced him to me. My friend don't like how he talks three times the speed of an average human, but I keep telling them that that is one of his catching points.
1637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Croatia
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

dmitsuki wrote:
Actually, he really lets you know the bad points of a game which is a plus in my eyes, the only bad part is he's biased and only really likes shooting shit.

Almost anyone can point you to some game's bad sides if he has played, but he does very few things except that (occasionally, praises a game or two).

Posted 8/10/08

Methos12 wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:
Actually, he really lets you know the bad points of a game which is a plus in my eyes, the only bad part is he's biased and only really likes shooting shit.

Almost anyone can point you to some game's bad sides if he has played, but he does very few things except that (occasionally, praises a game or two).



Honestly, no many people can't. I cannot count the people running around here calling FF Crisis Core a good game, ignoring the bad dialouge, average gameplay, and ridiculous plot.
1637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Croatia
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

dmitsuki wrote:
Honestly, no many people can't. I cannot count the people running around here calling FF Crisis Core a good game, ignoring the bad dialouge, average gameplay, and ridiculous plot.

Try looking at other more gaming oriented forums and you won't have any problems finding people who point out game's faults without any reserve. Let's face it, Crunchyroll is full of weeaboos and fans of anime so you can't really take its community's stance on FF games, or any other anime based game, as unbiased.

Posted 8/10/08

Methos12 wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:
Honestly, no many people can't. I cannot count the people running around here calling FF Crisis Core a good game, ignoring the bad dialouge, average gameplay, and ridiculous plot.

Try looking at other more gaming oriented forums and you won't have any problems finding people who point out game's faults without any reserve. Let's face it, Crunchyroll is full of weeaboos and fans of anime so you can't really take its community's stance on FF games, or any other anime based game, as unbiased.



Well, thats a good point about CR, but noadays, most gaming oriented forums are to busy hating on EVERY PS3 game or EVERY 360 game, I see few place's that actually have good forums at all, so when I find good gaming forums not tainted with fanboys and idiots, I guess I would see good opinions on gaming.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.