First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Avii Request/Applications
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/8/08
Here is where you can request Avis n.n

Picture:
What would you like it to say?:
Crop?:
Border? What color?:
Effects?:
Extra bits on top and/or bottom?:
Examples:

Decorations? (stars, hearts, flowers, sparkles, etc):
Words blink? Fade in/out? One word at a time? Or none?:
Examples:




13322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~Always in his he...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08


I hope you like it Aiko...If not tell me and I will redo it...n.n
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

sana0302 wrote:



I hope you like it Aiko...If not tell me and I will redo it...n.n


Pretty. Thanks Luchia. :3
Member
1934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/10/08


lol. cool! good job. XD
13322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~Always in his he...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08





Plz tell me if you dont like it or want me to add anything.......or you dont like it or want a different pic n.n
13322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~Always in his he...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08



Thats another one I just made.... Tell me if you dont like it or want something else :3
Member
12061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In front of ma la...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

sana0302 wrote:




Thats another one I just made.... Tell me if you dont like it or want something else :3

thnx its perfect

13322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~Always in his he...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08


Im sorry... I know its not great... I dont have swirly borders so I had to do alot of things to get that swirly there... I hope you like it though... :3

Member
409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The Ceiling Mainl...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

sana0302 wrote:



Im sorry... I know its not great... I dont have swirly borders so I had to do alot of things to get that swirly there... I hope you like it though... :3



Aiiie!
Noo! I Love it! Thank you for taking the trouble :D
XXX

Member
8201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
Picture:
1st
2nd

What would you like it to say?: 1st: "I miss you..." 2nd "Animelover64"
Crop?: if u want to.
Border? What color?:Sure watever color tht matches the 2 pics.
Effects?:some black broken hearts on the first pic, and some black hearts in the second. Can u make the words fade?
Extra bits on top and/or bottom?: if u want to.
Could u make the pic switch after a few seconds to the other pic?
It would be awesome if u can do all these things. Thanks anyway if u can't. Sorry its a big thing to make.
Member
2510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
Picture:

What would you like it to say?:aww, cute baby..
Crop?:yes
Border? What color?:tall and thin, anything that match
Effects?:yes, anything that match
Extra bits on top and/or bottom?:if you want to... anything that match
7132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / NC
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

12cutefreak wrote:

Picture:

What would you like it to say?:aww, cute baby..
Crop?:yes
Border? What color?:tall and thin, anything that match
Effects?:yes, anything that match
Extra bits on top and/or bottom?:if you want to... anything that match


i'll be working on it.
Member
2510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

ziona2k wrote:


12cutefreak wrote:

Picture:

What would you like it to say?:aww, cute baby..
Crop?:yes
Border? What color?:tall and thin, anything that match
Effects?:yes, anything that match
Extra bits on top and/or bottom?:if you want to... anything that match


i'll be working on it.


thnx!!! i hope you get a well....
Member
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
what websites do you guys use nyuu????
7132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / NC
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

12cutefreak wrote:


ziona2k wrote:

i'll be working on it.


thnx!!! i hope you get a well....



Here, ya go! Sorry I couldn't give it to ya sooner...
hope ya like it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.