First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Which character would you want to be your slave for a day?
2317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Mordor.
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
Ichiru from Vampire knight :)! and uh... okay why is he the only one I can think of?... OH AND Light from Death note :)
and what would I have them do?... lol wtf do you think? i mean... *hides*
Posted 8/8/08

Coushatta wrote:

Ichiru from Vampire knight :)! and uh... okay why is he the only one I can think of?... OH AND Light from Death note :)
and what would I have them do?... lol wtf do you think? i mean... *hides*


can only hav one sorry

Posted 8/8/08

winds178 wrote:


chii~~~ robots can do many things..


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! i know what u mean
1839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 221B Better-Than-...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
Gaara from Naruto
OR
Light from Death Note
OR
Itachi from Naruto
780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / You dont wanna know
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
Naruto....
1539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
I'd get Rika and Aka to be my slave...This girls are from the manga called KissxSis
Posted 8/8/08

-Gatsby- wrote:

I'd get Rika and Aka to be my slave...This girls are from the manga called KissxSis


dude that manga is hell funny also its one of my favorites

2317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Mordor.
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

lust-69 wrote:


Coushatta wrote:

Ichiru from Vampire knight :)! and uh... okay why is he the only one I can think of?... OH AND Light from Death note :)
and what would I have them do?... lol wtf do you think? i mean... *hides*


can only hav one sorry



Damn. Okay... er uh... CRAP... why is this so hard?... hm... ICHIRU!... yes... NO LIGHT... crap =[
uh... Okay Ichiru
Posted 8/8/08

Coushatta wrote:


lust-69 wrote:


Coushatta wrote:

Ichiru from Vampire knight :)! and uh... okay why is he the only one I can think of?... OH AND Light from Death note :)
and what would I have them do?... lol wtf do you think? i mean... *hides*


can only hav one sorry



Damn. Okay... er uh... CRAP... why is this so hard?... hm... ICHIRU!... yes... NO LIGHT... crap =[
uh... Okay Ichiru


lol
Posted 8/8/08
hmm chi from chi's sweet home? i got the whole beastiality thing going on now...


LOL im just kiddin with ya LOL

nahh itd have to be...ummm...ive seen like over 200 anime so this is really hard...yourichiro from bleach. (is that how u spell it? lol)
260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / memphis
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
the girl from bleach no just a slave my freak 4 a day
2466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
haha,,its cool to huv sum slave lyk this:] i will let him do anything:) haha
2317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Mordor.
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

lust-69 wrote:


Coushatta wrote:


lust-69 wrote:


Coushatta wrote:

Ichiru from Vampire knight :)! and uh... okay why is he the only one I can think of?... OH AND Light from Death note :)
and what would I have them do?... lol wtf do you think? i mean... *hides*


can only hav one sorry



Damn. Okay... er uh... CRAP... why is this so hard?... hm... ICHIRU!... yes... NO LIGHT... crap =[
uh... Okay Ichiru


lol


:P how dare you make me pick! haha kidding
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in my own world
Offline
Posted 8/8/08 , edited 8/8/08

lust-69 wrote:


tojgknv wrote:


lust-69 wrote:


GunShade wrote:

Yeah Slavery is a NoNoNo


yeah even if its a nono i bet you hav a anime character that you would want to hav as your slave



i know right plus it's just hypothetical


true but wat would you do if it did happen somehow



i would still pick a girl from an anime in the blink of an eye
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
hmmm Ill pick Sanji from one piece....... I want him to cook me some good FOOD and then I want him to teach me how to Fight with my legs till I mastered it then call my self Blue Leg Guy cause i love blue
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.