First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Which character would you want to be your slave for a day?
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in my own world
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

cracktheegg wrote:


tojgknv wrote:


cracktheegg wrote:


tojgknv wrote:


lust-69 wrote:


GunShade wrote:

Yeah Slavery is a NoNoNo


yeah even if its a nono i bet you hav a anime character that you would want to hav as your slave



i know right plus it's just hypothetical


If you know something is wrong and control your own desire.
This is an act of "civilized".
Unless you're a freak like joker that regard it as hypothetical.



"tojgknv you have my potential. Hehe HaHaha"


hey i ain't never no joker i mean over 75% of any body i have ever seen would chose a some one because it's like one chance to do the one thing you wanted to do your whole life and any one who would miss that chance is stupid


Yes, correct!!

but those who have strict mind even in fiction or whatever for slavery.
This is the chance we can advocate on how much we against it.
I don't really need a slave because in a moment are realistic It's breaking law.
I not against you but
refering 35% with word like "hypothetical" or "stupid", this is "flaming".
Various side have different Idea, stop using this terms.

Abraham Lincoln roxs~

If this topic's, which character you want relationship with willingness.

I would choose too.


well thanks i guess. i still stick with my opion
and how is saying hypothetical flaming and can't i just change stupid to like dumb or somthing any way whole things kinda unsensable (had to come up with somthing other than stupid ) we both have our own opion plus abraham is my fav president (unless obama becomes the president) so yes he does rock plus you forget abraham had slaves but they were not treated as so
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in my own world
Offline
Posted 8/8/08 , edited 8/8/08

lust-69 wrote:


tojgknv wrote:


lust-69 wrote:


tojgknv wrote:


lust-69 wrote:


tojgknv wrote:


lust-69 wrote:


GunShade wrote:

Yeah Slavery is a NoNoNo


yeah even if its a nono i bet you hav a anime character that you would want to hav as your slave



i know right plus it's just hypothetical


true but wat would you do if it did happen somehow



i would still pick a girl from an anime in the blink of an eye


but would you still make her do stuff


hells yeah


good answer



thanks for not criticizing my answer
Posted 8/8/08

tojgknv wrote:


lust-69 wrote:


tojgknv wrote:


lust-69 wrote:


tojgknv wrote:


lust-69 wrote:


tojgknv wrote:


lust-69 wrote:


GunShade wrote:

Yeah Slavery is a NoNoNo


yeah even if its a nono i bet you hav a anime character that you would want to hav as your slave



i know right plus it's just hypothetical


true but wat would you do if it did happen somehow



i would still pick a girl from an anime in the blink of an eye


but would you still make her do stuff


hells yeah


good answer



thanks for not criticizing my saner


np anyways its not as bad as my answer i think
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in my own world
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

lust-69 wrote:


tojgknv wrote:


lust-69 wrote:


tojgknv wrote:


lust-69 wrote:


tojgknv wrote:


lust-69 wrote:


tojgknv wrote:


lust-69 wrote:


GunShade wrote:

Yeah Slavery is a NoNoNo


yeah even if its a nono i bet you hav a anime character that you would want to hav as your slave



i know right plus it's just hypothetical


true but wat would you do if it did happen somehow



i would still pick a girl from an anime in the blink of an eye


but would you still make her do stuff


hells yeah


good answer



thanks for not criticizing my saner


np anyways its not as bad as my answer i think


lol
Posted 8/8/08 , edited 8/8/08
Omg I Would Get
Zero From Vampire Knight
Or
Ikuto From Shugo Chara
Or
Lulouch From Code Geass..
------------------------------------------------------
Lol Ill Be Kissing Them All Day Lol ~__^ Wink Wink.....
434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/8/08 , edited 8/8/08

crimsonzodiark wrote:

man u guys have such wild imagination............


LOL, Thats a nice way of putting "You guys are all twisted perverts and sadists."
895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

tojgknv wrote:


cracktheegg wrote:


tojgknv wrote:


cracktheegg wrote:


tojgknv wrote:


lust-69 wrote:


GunShade wrote:

Yeah Slavery is a NoNoNo


yeah even if its a nono i bet you hav a anime character that you would want to hav as your slave



i know right plus it's just hypothetical


If you know something is wrong and control your own desire.
This is an act of "civilized".
Unless you're a freak like joker that regard it as hypothetical.



"tojgknv you have my potential. Hehe HaHaha"


hey i ain't never no joker i mean over 75% of any body i have ever seen would chose a some one because it's like one chance to do the one thing you wanted to do your whole life and any one who would miss that chance is stupid


Yes, correct!!

but those who have strict mind even in fiction or whatever for slavery.
This is the chance we can advocate on how much we against it.
I don't really need a slave because in a moment are realistic It's breaking law.
I not against you but
refering 35% with word like "hypothetical" or "stupid", this is "flaming".
Various side have different Idea, stop using this terms.

Abraham Lincoln roxs~

If this topic's, which character you want relationship with willingness.

I would choose too.


well thanks i guess. i still stick with my opion
and how is saying hypothetical flaming and can't i just change stupid to like dumb or somthing any way whole things kinda unsensable (had to come up with somthing other than stupid ) we both have our own opion plus abraham is my fav president (unless obama becomes the president) so yes he does rock plus you forget abraham had slaves but they were not treated as so


Slaves are held against their will from the time of their capture, purchase, or birth, and are deprived of the right to leave, to refuse to work, or to receive compensation (such as wages) in return for their labor. As such, slavery is one form of unfree labor.

I think Lincoln don't
1147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
WHO WUOLD WANT HIRUMA AS SOMEONE'S SLAVE


YA! HA!
32618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
Edward Elric!
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Singapore + Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
Sekirei No.09 Tsukiumi
XD
8704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / why would i tell...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
Naruto, so i can ask him to jump off a cliff
597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
Doreamon!!!
He got whatever i want in his pocket!!!!
Posted 8/8/08
kira and ryuu tell them to give a deathnote MUAHAHAHHAHA!!1
Posted 8/8/08

astro9007 wrote:

Doreamon!!!
He got whatever i want in his pocket!!!!


Brilliant. Hahahah
597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

amag35000 wrote:


astro9007 wrote:

Doreamon!!!
He got whatever i want in his pocket!!!!


Brilliant. Hahahah :)


tqtq
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.