First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Episode 5...how about this one?
9520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08 , edited 8/8/08
Finally its here...so what have you observed?

This is what I have to say:

Now here is Episode 5..

From the last episode it seems like Serizawa was going back to the past..

To Ryo, does he seem concerned or at least feel a little guilty of what he is doing...is he?it seems like he was feeling a little guilty when he saw Sora cry especially when he felt her tears...and what Shiori told him and maybe because his feelings for her....
*now again I can't think..I want Shiori with Serizawa but then she also looks good with Ryo...lolz

=====
I have been typing this while I was watching the episode..so its a bit messy...

Dont read if you don't want spoilers

anyway here is what I think..

> Whats up with her blind sister...is she his real sister? or is he adopted...so he was bestfriends with the blind girl's real brother...so change of personalities..now then I get it...and the name of the guy was RYO...so he is the real Ryo...and he died 10 years ago from an accident and thats how he got his name..

anyway, on one part Ikuta Toma looks like a young Kota Yabu from Hey Say JUMP...

okay let's get serious...I feel uneasy everytime I see the reporter...nothing stops him too...he is a real stalker...will he ever find out about Ryo's secrets? but I don't think so, I am pretty sure Ryo is much smarter than him...and he never stops annoying Naoto's father too...he is more creepy than Yamano...he will really do anything to destroy someone reputation even though he is stepped the line..

I just like Toma with his jackets..last time it was brown, the last time it was black and now its white...

Naoto is totally confused...and I mean totally confused...and he has never overcome his guilt from the past...

Is Yamano collaborating with Ryo? Yamano is such a freak...Souda is kawaii...haha..just like his appearances from Yukan Club..he still looks cute...Kasai's finally getting in trouble...haha...I bet Souda's
gonna find out about it soon and Im sure he will never keep quiet..

Takazuka is pretty right?she can look good with Serizawa too...but I like Serizawa with Shiori better...

Poor Sora, she was bullied at school..why are there stupid people bully other people, dont they have other things to do?can't they just leave Sora alone...I hate bullies they are Baka!

Ahh...I totally like puzzles..they have deciphered to Manaka Tomoo name from the red card...right they have a lead..yet then its not enough..i think they still have to find out more

.Ohh...I feel something is going on with Shiori, Ryo's finally being in love with her...will she melt the heart of stone and make Ryo change?and does Serizawa too? what do you think?

*here is what I think, I just thought maybe in the end...Ryo will kill himself, I mean he will commit suicide...

*Can I ask pictures of Toma from Ryo, he seems to get a lot good pictures of Toma too...

Osami is a detective too?...he must be very good if he is hired by Serizawa's father...

*Serizawa is really handsome, waaah I love Toma!...he and Shiori will look a really good couple...he has a really fair and nice skin complexion!

*in this episode, every link seems clear...you know Serizawa and Shiori are meant to see each other because of a past event that connected them...and with Ryo too..and this is where I found out that it was not Serizwawa's fault really in the first place, they just only fell down and thats how he stabbed him... it was the just like the scene from episode 1 where they acted the killing scene and this explained why Serizawa had an unexplainable expression which really bothered me for a long time...so his father is behind everything too, he controls his son's life...poor Serizawa

Naoto...don't quit being a detective! You can do it Serizawa..and your not a criminal...

But I wish he tells the truth to Shiori, in that way Shiori can help and understand him..

*Ryo talking with Serizawa...it seems serious really...and I don't get why Ryo says "Ganbatte to him", does this mean its part of Ryo's plan to be caught, well I do think so since he alaso want to meet Serizawa as Amano Makoto..and what's up with him getting a tarot card, the filthy reporter have found his secret then...aahhh..he is anooying he makes everything so complicated and really complicated...i hate him, he really makes everything really weird...wait, i think his smart too...and that he is really good with researching skils...

OMG...that creepy reporter found out about Ryo's secret..OMG he rather be careful too...and he might be the next victim too.. I can't wait for the next episode really..take care everyone...looks like I said everything I just thought of saying..take care!

========


Member
3288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Western Australia
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
Well, Episode 5 is by far my favourite. =) I love it, so many turns and revelations
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
havent fully watch it yet..but,yes i also think that this ep will be my fav so far..
coz we can see naruse's soft side,when he sat beside shiori at d hospital...
but i think he still didnt give up his revenge plan,ne??
do naruse fall in love with shiori???
9520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
yeah I agree...episode 5 have lots of twists and revelations...the reason why we like to find out more...

yeah, I also think he will not give up on his revenge plan...and maybe he has fallen for Shiori too...the reason why Shiori's vision was her on the library...
Member
50130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
i think naruse was using shiori but accidentally (?!?!) fell for her, but from the show, he's still decided to continue his plan...so, now love story for them i think?!?! or maybe that's me who doesn't want that..heheheheh....

yah, i think the reporter found out his secret but he's (naruse) the devil, so, i think he can manipulate the situation... and he will...so, i think the reporter will not prevail...

and i think the blind girl already knows that naruse is not his real brother (?!??!?!) ... hehehe....

yap, though naoto's wearing the same jacket, he always look hot... ehheeheh....

actually, we can't still see yet what naruse wants actually to happen...so, let's wait for the next epi to come...
Member
3996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home :)
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
Naruse still has some soft spots in him.
I think he kinda feels sorry for that little girl coz he 'makes' her mother a murderer
and maybe he's accidentally falling for Shiori too?

that reporter just annoys the heck of me
Posted 8/8/08

annafeera wrote:

Naruse still has some soft spots in him.
I think he kinda feels sorry for that little girl coz he 'makes' her mother a murderer
and maybe he's accidentally falling for Shiori too?

that reporter just annoys the heck of me


Mhm! I agree
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
hey i have a load of questions about epi 5...i'm just really confused.. so someone please tell me!! thank lotsss.

So, Ohno's role is actually Mannaka Tomoo, who borrowed the identity of 'Naruse Ryo'?
Then who is the real 'naruse ryo'? He died from what accident??
Then who was the person serizawa naoto accidentally kill 11 years ago?
And the person who keeps sending the red envelope, the 'amano makoto', who is he? I thought previously that the lawyer ('naruse or tomoo') was the one sending it?? But then in epi 5 he himself received one, so he couldnt have been sending it to the people right?
The lawyer (Ohno's role) pretended to be Ryo when talking to the blind girl. The blind girl is the sister of the Naruse Ryo, who died?
In the accident where the boy working in the factory or whatever got smashed by the steel thing, who is he? Who died in that accident, and who was the 'friend' with him?
The lawyer's mother and younger brother died right? younger brother killed by naoto, mother died from heart attack?

please please please explain to me.... i watched epi 5 again, but still cant get it...... sorry i'm so dense...
Member
50130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
i have a question too!

what is the significance of naruse's shower scene in the series??? is there any?

haha.. just wondering!
Member
457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

AznTapioca wrote:


annafeera wrote:

Naruse still has some soft spots in him.
I think he kinda feels sorry for that little girl coz he 'makes' her mother a murderer
and maybe he's accidentally falling for Shiori too?

that reporter just annoys the heck of me


Mhm! I agree :D


so do i
Member
3996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home :)
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

hematitecrow wrote:

hey i have a load of questions about epi 5...i'm just really confused.. so someone please tell me!! thank lotsss.

So, Ohno's role is actually Mannaka Tomoo, who borrowed the identity of 'Naruse Ryo'?
Then who is the real 'naruse ryo'? He died from what accident??
Then who was the person serizawa naoto accidentally kill 11 years ago?
And the person who keeps sending the red envelope, the 'amano makoto', who is he? I thought previously that the lawyer ('naruse or tomoo') was the one sending it?? But then in epi 5 he himself received one, so he couldnt have been sending it to the people right?
The lawyer (Ohno's role) pretended to be Ryo when talking to the blind girl. The blind girl is the sister of the Naruse Ryo, who died?
In the accident where the boy working in the factory or whatever got smashed by the steel thing, who is he? Who died in that accident, and who was the 'friend' with him?
The lawyer's mother and younger brother died right? younger brother killed by naoto, mother died from heart attack?

please please please explain to me.... i watched epi 5 again, but still cant get it...... sorry i'm so dense...


From what I understand, Ohno is actually Manaka Tomoo, the elder brother of the boy who was killed 11 years ago by Serizawa Naoto (Toma).
The real Naruse Ryo was Tomoo's friend who was killed in the accident (smashed by the steel frame or whatever it was in the factory). I'm not sure though whether Tomoo actually killed the real Naruse, or it was purely accident. Anyhow, Tomoo adapts new identity as Naruse Ryo, since apparently the dead Ryo has no other family excepts his blind sister (who obviously cannot recognize her brother's face).
I also think Amano Makoto = Tomoo = the fake Naruse, and he indeed is the one who sends those red envelopes. The reason he was shocked in receiving one envelope himself is because he might think that somebody else already knows his doing and thus mocking him ( I think this somebody else is the photographer/reporter man) <<--however this part is only my theory

And yeah, his (Tomoo/fake Naruse)'s younger brother and mom are dead, like you mentioned.
Hope that helps.



unknown_1 wrote:

i have a question too!

what is the significance of naruse's shower scene in the series??? is there any?

haha.. just wondering!


LOL..I was wondering that too, but I dont mind it. As fanservice maybe?


xnimsayx wrote:


AznTapioca wrote:


annafeera wrote:

Naruse still has some soft spots in him.
I think he kinda feels sorry for that little girl coz he 'makes' her mother a murderer
and maybe he's accidentally falling for Shiori too?

that reporter just annoys the heck of me


Mhm! I agree :D


so do i :)


Which part of that? Naruse still has some soft spots, or somebody should already kill that annoying reporter? Haha I'm evil

p/s: I just love this multi-quote thing!
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
thanks! that answered all my questions;)))

annafeera wrote:


hematitecrow wrote:

hey i have a load of questions about epi 5...i'm just really confused.. so someone please tell me!! thank lotsss.

So, Ohno's role is actually Mannaka Tomoo, who borrowed the identity of 'Naruse Ryo'?
Then who is the real 'naruse ryo'? He died from what accident??
Then who was the person serizawa naoto accidentally kill 11 years ago?
And the person who keeps sending the red envelope, the 'amano makoto', who is he? I thought previously that the lawyer ('naruse or tomoo') was the one sending it?? But then in epi 5 he himself received one, so he couldnt have been sending it to the people right?
The lawyer (Ohno's role) pretended to be Ryo when talking to the blind girl. The blind girl is the sister of the Naruse Ryo, who died?
In the accident where the boy working in the factory or whatever got smashed by the steel thing, who is he? Who died in that accident, and who was the 'friend' with him?
The lawyer's mother and younger brother died right? younger brother killed by naoto, mother died from heart attack?

please please please explain to me.... i watched epi 5 again, but still cant get it...... sorry i'm so dense...


From what I understand, Ohno is actually Manaka Tomoo, the elder brother of the boy who was killed 11 years ago by Serizawa Naoto (Toma).
The real Naruse Ryo was Tomoo's friend who was killed in the accident (smashed by the steel frame or whatever it was in the factory). I'm not sure though whether Tomoo actually killed the real Naruse, or it was purely accident. Anyhow, Tomoo adapts new identity as Naruse Ryo, since apparently the dead Ryo has no other family excepts his blind sister (who obviously cannot recognize her brother's face).
I also think Amano Makoto = Tomoo = the fake Naruse, and he indeed is the one who sends those red envelopes. The reason he was shocked in receiving one envelope himself is because he might think that somebody else already knows his doing and thus mocking him ( I think this somebody else is the photographer/reporter man) <<--however this part is only my theory

And yeah, his (Tomoo/fake Naruse)'s younger brother and mom are dead, like you mentioned.
Hope that helps.



unknown_1 wrote:

i have a question too!

what is the significance of naruse's shower scene in the series??? is there any?

haha.. just wondering!


LOL..I was wondering that too, but I dont mind it. As fanservice maybe?


xnimsayx wrote:


AznTapioca wrote:


annafeera wrote:

Naruse still has some soft spots in him.
I think he kinda feels sorry for that little girl coz he 'makes' her mother a murderer
and maybe he's accidentally falling for Shiori too?

that reporter just annoys the heck of me


Mhm! I agree :D


so do i :)


Which part of that? Naruse still has some soft spots, or somebody should already kill that annoying reporter? Haha I'm evil

p/s: I just love this multi-quote thing!


Member
3996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home :)
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
^ No problemo.
Posted 8/10/08
By the look of it Now... Ryo really likes Shiori from the heart and thinking that the Reporter can get away with knowing Ryo's or do i say Tomoo's secret and planning to burst his secret to the public trying to make Naruse realise who he is and Shiori heart broken cas i can tell she likes him a lot...*i don't think so Mr not so fast* aND the next episode spoiler kinda indicates that the reporter is going 2 b hunted down which serves him right...
> however i think that Naruse fell 4 Shiori cas he didn't know that Shiori was @ the hospital and when Ryo picked up the phone... he thought that... Ryo... u know.... kinda had a night out with Shiori or something... not trying 2 make it sound bad but yeah i liked this episode and can't wait 4 da next...
Member
3288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Western Australia
Offline
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/10/08

unknown_1 wrote:

i have a question too!

what is the significance of naruse's shower scene in the series??? is there any?

haha.. just wondering!


I don't really know, but I'm waiting for the Toma shower scene
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.