First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What Celebrity was born the same year as you ?
9433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / CACTUS FARM ©
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
1994 anybody?!?!!??!? xD

kanata hongo is november 15 :O
and im november 14 :O ~~
3012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / G-town
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
91??? anyone??
1768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/10/08
Park Shin Hye-> 18 Feb 1990




Yabu Kota->31 Jan 1990




Yaotome Hikaru -> 2 Dec 1990

170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

kunikoyii wrote:

Me,Nov. 10 1991..no same yea.same date,,,

CALVIN CHEN-Nov. 10,1980




HaHa same here but diff. year
november 10, 1992
355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
My birthday is on October 30, 1992
Sam Concepcion
(October 17, 1992)
3570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

xoaznanonymousxo wrote:

1994 anybody?!?!!??!? xD

kanata hongo is november 15 :O
and im november 14 :O ~~


aha same. im 1994 too but i dont think theres any errr celebs thts born in 1994.... well i can only think of 1993 ones
9433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / CACTUS FARM ©
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

azn23 wrote:


xoaznanonymousxo wrote:

1994 anybody?!?!!??!? xD

kanata hongo is november 15 :O
and im november 14 :O ~~


aha same. im 1994 too but i dont think theres any errr celebs thts born in 1994.... well i can only think of 1993 ones


agreed xP its always older then us T___T" the good looking ones too xD

380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere cold an...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

azn23 wrote:


xoaznanonymousxo wrote:

1994 anybody?!?!!??!? xD

kanata hongo is november 15 :O
and im november 14 :O ~~


aha same. im 1994 too but i dont think theres any errr celebs thts born in 1994.... well i can only think of 1993 ones


me too 20 april 1994, i dont know if there are any celebs born on same year but same month yea
253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
i was born on 1985 and i have no idea of who's celebrity was born on that year,,,,,,,,,,,,,
16857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Cloud 9 with A...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/10/08
Taemin from SHINee
July 18, 1993

Credits to: first-taemin,achelsenio, SHINee Forums
104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / In a Chair
Offline
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/10/08
Me - August 29, 1992

Choi Minhwan (F.T Island)
November 11, 1992



So Hee (Wondergirls)
June 27, 1992



Sun Mi (Wondergirls)
May 2, 1992



Posted 8/10/08
I don't know?? Anyone 1987?? .___.
5537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a place where i c...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

Xx4ev3rxX wrote:

Taemin from SHINee
July 18, 1993

Credits to: first-taemin,achelsenio, SHINee Forums


Hehe same here same month and same year...i'm just 6 days younger than him..me- July 23, 1993
7735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / MA
Offline
Posted 8/10/08 , edited 8/10/08
taemin - july
Shida Mira - may
Ohgo Suzuka - aug
Chinen Yuri - nov
Yamada Ryosuke - may
Kamiki Ryunosuke - may

but i'm older than all of them by a few months [: (jan 93)
16857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Cloud 9 with A...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

SujuMannie wrote:


Xx4ev3rxX wrote:

Taemin from SHINee
July 18, 1993

Credits to: first-taemin,achelsenio, SHINee Forums


Hehe same here same month and same year...i'm just 6 days younger than him..me- July 23, 1993


i'm older than taemin by 3 months, my bday's in april.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.