First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
[-CloseD-] Avatar request
Moderator
56014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In an Orange
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

chiisukisushi4everandever wrote:

Words to write: ex. name: neko-chan / quotes: "Holding You Tight Let Me Share Your Pain"
Size: / thin & tall.
Frame: Yes /
who to do it for:brushes anyhting cute
pic:


The person you want to make your avater picture: ( the name of the maker )any1

Nee~chii ♥ i did it in alittle hurry but i hope it's okey ♥ but if you want to change it just tell me and ill re-do it or
another mod will do it ♥ *huggels*~

Posted 11/23/08

zannza1 wrote:


chiisukisushi4everandever wrote:

Words to write: ex. name: neko-chan / quotes: "Holding You Tight Let Me Share Your Pain"
Size: / thin & tall.
Frame: Yes /
who to do it for:brushes anyhting cute
pic:


The person you want to make your avater picture: ( the name of the maker )any1

Nee~chii ♥ i did it in alittle hurry but i hope it's okey ♥ but if you want to change it just tell me and ill re-do it or
another mod will do it ♥ *huggels*~


thnkies so much sanna-chii
Member
7010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / y should i tell u...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
Words to write: ex. username / name / quotes. Goldenrosexoxo rose-chan
Size: Original size / thin & tall. thin and tall
Frame: Yes / No. yes
who to do it for: me
pic:
Member
92 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
Words To write: WorldStar
Size : Thin and Tall
Frame: Yes
Who to do it for: me
Pic

Additional: Flowers, Stars
The person you want to make your avater picture: Any Maker
Creator
15514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UK ♥
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

goldenrosexoxo wrote:

Words to write: ex. username / name / quotes. Goldenrosexoxo rose-chan
Size: Original size / thin & tall. thin and tall
Frame: Yes / No. yes
who to do it for: me
pic:



is this okay??? ^_^ sorry if its not very good


Creator
15514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UK ♥
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

WorldStar wrote:

Words To write: WorldStar
Size : Thin and Tall
Frame: Yes
Who to do it for: me
Pic

Additional: Flowers, Stars
The person you want to make your avater picture: Any Maker


is this okay?? hope u like it ^_^


Member
7010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / y should i tell u...
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

karen_wan wrote:


goldenrosexoxo wrote:

Words to write: ex. username / name / quotes. Goldenrosexoxo rose-chan
Size: Original size / thin & tall. thin and tall
Frame: Yes / No. yes
who to do it for: me
pic:



is this okay??? ^_^ sorry if its not very good




thanx i luv it , sorry for botherin u
Creator
15514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UK ♥
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

goldenrosexoxo wrote:


karen_wan wrote:


goldenrosexoxo wrote:

Words to write: ex. username / name / quotes. Goldenrosexoxo rose-chan
Size: Original size / thin & tall. thin and tall
Frame: Yes / No. yes
who to do it for: me
pic:



is this okay??? ^_^ sorry if its not very good




thanx i luv it , sorry for botherin u


ehh?? bothering?? of course not XD cuz i love making aviis
Member
92 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

karen_wan wrote:


WorldStar wrote:

Words To write: WorldStar
Size : Thin and Tall
Frame: Yes
Who to do it for: me
Pic

Additional: Flowers, Stars
The person you want to make your avater picture: Any Maker


is this okay?? hope u like it ^_^




Thanks! it was Great!
Posted 11/27/08
Words to write: ex. name: neko-chan / quotes: "Lets Stay Forever Togother As friends All Of Us"
Size: / thin & tall.
Frame: Yes /
who to do it for:brushes anyhting cute
pic:



The person you want to make your avater picture: ( the name of the maker )zanna1
Posted 11/27/08
Words to write: Sakura-ichigo-chii,Sakura-chii,
Size: Original size / thin & tall.
Frame: Yes
who to do it for:me
pic:

The person you want to make your avater picture: zannza1
Moderator
56014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In an Orange
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

Sakura-ichigo-chii wrote:

Words to write: Sakura-ichigo-chii,Sakura-chii,
Size: Original size / thin & tall.
Frame: Yes
who to do it for:me
pic:

The person you want to make your avater picture: zannza1


haai~i hear and shall deliver this request ----> tries to copy jigoku shoujo style xD
haha umh i just have a question about the text, do you want it there or not? :3 if you want it
i can put it in a nicer text otherwhise ill just work it out somehow xD

Posted 11/27/08

zannza1 wrote:


Sakura-ichigo-chii wrote:

Words to write: Sakura-ichigo-chii,Sakura-chii,
Size: Original size / thin & tall.
Frame: Yes
who to do it for:me
pic:

The person you want to make your avater picture: zannza1


haai~i hear and shall deliver this request ----> tries to copy jigoku shoujo style xD
haha umh i just have a question about the text, do you want it there or not? :3 if you want it
i can put it in a nicer text otherwhise ill just work it out somehow xD




gomene 4 l8 reply nyaa err no ty i dnt want the text on it bt if its trouble jss keep it on nd chnge da font nyaa ty
Member
29621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ottawa Ontario
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
Words to write: Jin4444
Size:thin & tall.
Frame: doesn't matter
who to do it for:doesn't matter
pic:
Creator
15514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UK ♥
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

Jin4444 wrote:

Words to write: Jin4444
Size:thin & tall.
Frame: doesn't matter
who to do it for:doesn't matter
pic:


here it is :D



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.