First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
What's wrong with being SELFISH?
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

misspsycho wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


misspsycho wrote:

..if everyone is..


why?... because of the hypocrites...


well, in a sense, yeah...because i know many people
who profess that they're not selfish and it's so bad to be one when
they are really prideful, self-centered jerks<--hypocrites..


my, well isnt that almost every person alive?..

the only good man is a dead man
Posted 8/18/08
Its okay to be selfish but not too selfish. Everyone is selfish but some people doesn't like selfish people. like.. if you're selfish, you'll have no friends, no one cares about you, & everyone wont like you.
Posted 8/18/08

o0James0o wrote:


misspsycho wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


misspsycho wrote:

..if everyone is..


why?... because of the hypocrites...


well, in a sense, yeah...because i know many people
who profess that they're not selfish and it's so bad to be one when
they are really prideful, self-centered jerks<--hypocrites..


my, well isnt that almost every person alive?..

the only good man is a dead man


what a dead world, that is...
2655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Nothing, it's human nature to be selfish....
363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Who knows where...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Sometimes it is good to be selfish... U gain something more or special that others won't have. But, some people will think otherwise. Sometimes selfishness could safe us from being disadvantage. Depends on the situation.
888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Enjoying my days....
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Its good to be selfish SOMETIMES but then if u continue to do it all the time then people will just label me/ anyone a BRAT.. an onli child bratt.. Arrrrgghhh the stereotype
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

misspsycho wrote:

what a dead world, that is...


not much different from this world.... in which almost everyone is a puppet in play....
1453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
it all depends ...
but sometimes, giving to much isnt good

29409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
People feel sad,
you feel gulity,
and so on...
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
when you are the one being deprived of other's selfishness
Posted 8/19/08
nothing. well, if you don't mind being friendless and alone, that is.
Posted 8/19/08
/////being a martyr is overrated//////
Posted 8/19/08

o0James0o wrote:


misspsycho wrote:

what a dead world, that is...


not much different from this world.... in which almost everyone is a puppet in play....


lol i dont think everyone remains a puppet..i've cut my strings long ago..
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

misspsycho wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


misspsycho wrote:

what a dead world, that is...


not much different from this world.... in which almost everyone is a puppet in play....


lol i dont think everyone remains a puppet..i've cut my strings long ago..


lies... youre still a puppet of the society, morals, laws, etc.... you can always be replaced by someone else.... that... shows that you are a puppet.... and in this world.... almost everyone are puppets....
Posted 8/19/08
I hate SELFISH PEOPLE!!! Ugh!!! That's one of what I hated the most!! Reminds me of my stupid selfish brothers...!! Dammit!! I hope it did not exist!! Ughhhh!!... Calm down... Calm down...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.