First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
What's wrong with being SELFISH?
Posted 8/19/08

o0James0o wrote:


misspsycho wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


misspsycho wrote:

what a dead world, that is...


not much different from this world.... in which almost everyone is a puppet in play....


lol i dont think everyone remains a puppet..i've cut my strings long ago..


lies... youre still a puppet of the society, morals, laws, etc.... you can always be replaced by someone else.... that... shows that you are a puppet.... and in this world.... almost everyone are puppets....


i dont think that adhering to the moral laws of the society is being a puppet, that's being 'human'.,
a puppet is an individual who follows what other people dictates him without thinking if it's ever good or bad..
a puppet is someone who follows other people's ambitions because he/she it too afraid to risk everything
to follow his own path and dream..
a puppet is someone who leads a boring, normal life because he/she is too afraid to cut his/her strings
to live life to the fullest...
this is what a puppet means to me...i follow rules/moral laws for the sole reason of protecting my life and my loved ones'..but beyond that, i LIVE MY OWN LIFE--without a care of what other people thinks of me, as long as i dont hurt anyone or degrade anyone...
Posted 8/19/08

anime_kawai wrote:

I hate SELFISH PEOPLE!!! Ugh!!! That's one of what I hated the most!! Reminds me of my stupid selfish brothers...!! Dammit!! I hope it did not exist!! Ughhhh!!... Calm down... Calm down...


so, are you absolutely sure that you are not selfish?
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/19/08

misspsycho wrote:


anime_kawai wrote:

I hate SELFISH PEOPLE!!! Ugh!!! That's one of what I hated the most!! Reminds me of my stupid selfish brothers...!! Dammit!! I hope it did not exist!! Ughhhh!!... Calm down... Calm down...


so, are you absolutely sure that you are not selfish?


Well, not to others but I am selfish to my brothers because they're being selfish to me as well. That's why I hate them.
Posted 8/19/08

anime_kawai wrote:


misspsycho wrote:


anime_kawai wrote:

I hate SELFISH PEOPLE!!! Ugh!!! That's one of what I hated the most!! Reminds me of my stupid selfish brothers...!! Dammit!! I hope it did not exist!! Ughhhh!!... Calm down... Calm down...


so, are you absolutely sure that you are not selfish?


Well, not to others but I am selfish with my brothers because they're being selfish to me as well. That's why I hate them.


yeah......right......
Posted 8/19/08

misspsycho wrote:


anime_kawai wrote:


misspsycho wrote:


anime_kawai wrote:

I hate SELFISH PEOPLE!!! Ugh!!! That's one of what I hated the most!! Reminds me of my stupid selfish brothers...!! Dammit!! I hope it did not exist!! Ughhhh!!... Calm down... Calm down...


so, are you absolutely sure that you are not selfish?


Well, not to others but I am selfish with my brothers because they're being selfish to me as well. That's why I hate them.


yeah......right......


What?!?!?! You don't believe me??? Lolz. How can you judge me so easily? I know how it feels if someone is being selfish to you that's why I'm not being selfish to others except to my brothers like I already said.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

misspsycho wrote:

i dont think that adhering to the moral laws of the society is being a puppet, that's being 'human'.,
a puppet is an individual who follows what other people dictates him without thinking if it's ever good or bad..
a puppet is someone who follows other people's ambitions because he/she it too afraid to risk everything
to follow his own path and dream..
a puppet is someone who leads a boring, normal life because he/she is too afraid to cut his/her strings
to live life to the fullest...
this is what a puppet means to me...i follow rules/moral laws for the sole reason of protecting my life and my loved ones'..but beyond that, i LIVE MY OWN LIFE--without a care of what other people thinks of me, as long as i dont hurt anyone or degrade anyone...


-.-...... im just sayin that we can always be replaced... thats just like bein a lifeless puppet that contribute, or maybe not, to the society... many puppets makes a whole...
3164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / NZ
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
It's kind of annoying. I know everyone's selfish in their own little way but too much selfishness is rude.
757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
nothing.
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
it's not good for you. doesn't make u feel good about urself making other people suffer.
Posted 8/19/08

neuroneuster wrote:

it's ok to be selfish,
yet I think it depends on any situations.

I agree with you... being selfish is a bad thing, but in the Real World sometimes it's necessary to survive...
2414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Californiaa.
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
well, it's okay to be selfish sometimes as long as it doesn't go too far to the point where they think the world revolves around them. it depends tho. i, for one, can't be selfish that much at all. i always put others before i do myself. lol. but i like seeing other people happy cuz it also brightens up my mood also.
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
I don't think there's anything wrong with being selfish but being overly selfish (as in psycho) then that's wrong!
108198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / ☆ where ♡リィン goes
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Theres nothing wrong with being selfish. [maybe,probably,whatever] >_>
2769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / neverland..
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
I think in some situation it's alright to be selfish..we should also think of ourself not only other people..
1996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / somewhere in manh...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
everyone is selfish at some point. no one is toatally unselfish. just like if you say you never told a lie, not buying it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.