First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Does this mean KHR as been licensed
Member
35398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

Tsutoki wrote:


narutossss wrote:

This is what i got off shinsen-subs. shinsen-subs.org

C&D notice posted by Slash on Thu Aug 7 20:41:33 2008
Hello everyone,

Earlier today we have received an e-mail in form of Cease and Desist letter from FUNimation legal department regarding violation of Digital Millenium Copyright Act.

Quote:

d-rights Inc. (“d-rights”)has authorized FUNimation Entertainment to take any such enforcement actions on behalf of d-rights Inc.for the purpose of stopping copyright infringement.

d‑rights owns and controls various exclusive copyrights and trademarks related to the animated motion pictures known as Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Nabari no Ō and Monochrome Factor collectively referred to as the “Properties”. Among the exclusive rights of d‑rights in the Properties are the rights for production and distribution of home videos, DVDs, and other home video formats and devices.

Just like with the most recent C&D notices for Romeo x Juliet, and Kaze no Stigma. We have already complied to the requests in the letter.

The following shows have been dropped. (And removed from our trackers)

Monochrome Factor
Nabari no Ou
Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn


I don't know if this means that KHR has been Licensed or not.


Yes, it will be licensed, funimation wouldn't send the letter if they weren't going to license it. They will most likely do it, Reborn isn't on shinsen's site anymore because it's dropped and licensed so they can't have any episode downloads on their site or it would be copyright infringement. Reborn will probably be removed from Crunchyroll soon, then funimation will most likely send a C&D to yuurisan (if they haven't yet). Probably they'll drop it, I think. :3


Can crunchyroll get a C&D letter as well and what's all this "d-rights" crap.
Posted 8/9/08

narutossss wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


narutossss wrote:

This is what i got off shinsen-subs. shinsen-subs.org

C&D notice posted by Slash on Thu Aug 7 20:41:33 2008
Hello everyone,

Earlier today we have received an e-mail in form of Cease and Desist letter from FUNimation legal department regarding violation of Digital Millenium Copyright Act.

Quote:

d-rights Inc. (“d-rights”)has authorized FUNimation Entertainment to take any such enforcement actions on behalf of d-rights Inc.for the purpose of stopping copyright infringement.

d‑rights owns and controls various exclusive copyrights and trademarks related to the animated motion pictures known as Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Nabari no Ō and Monochrome Factor collectively referred to as the “Properties”. Among the exclusive rights of d‑rights in the Properties are the rights for production and distribution of home videos, DVDs, and other home video formats and devices.

Just like with the most recent C&D notices for Romeo x Juliet, and Kaze no Stigma. We have already complied to the requests in the letter.

The following shows have been dropped. (And removed from our trackers)

Monochrome Factor
Nabari no Ou
Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn


I don't know if this means that KHR has been Licensed or not.


Yes, it will be licensed, funimation wouldn't send the letter if they weren't going to license it. They will most likely do it, Reborn isn't on shinsen's site anymore because it's dropped and licensed so they can't have any episode downloads on their site or it would be copyright infringement. Reborn will probably be removed from Crunchyroll soon, then funimation will most likely send a C&D to yuurisan (if they haven't yet). Probably they'll drop it, I think. :3


Can crunchyroll get a C&D letter as well and what's all this "d-rights" crap.


D-rights is a company that handles media such as Reborn and such in Japan, Reborn wouldn't be airing if it wasn't for them, so it's not crap first of all. :p I don't know if crunchyroll will receive a C&D, crunchyroll will most likely DROP it on their own accord. I don't really care though, the raws are always there. :D

Member
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

Tsutoki wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:

Its easy to make up a few "sentences" like that.

PLZ GIVE ME THE LINK OR URL. quote my post then the url.


He didn't "make it up", he did give the url in his first post, it's actually the second latest news entry on shinsen, but since you insist HERE:
http://forum.shinsen-subs.org/showthread.php?t=4241
OMFG it's true
/sarcasm


thanks.
Member
35398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

Tsutoki wrote:


narutossss wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


narutossss wrote:

This is what i got off shinsen-subs. shinsen-subs.org

C&D notice posted by Slash on Thu Aug 7 20:41:33 2008
Hello everyone,

Earlier today we have received an e-mail in form of Cease and Desist letter from FUNimation legal department regarding violation of Digital Millenium Copyright Act.

Quote:

d-rights Inc. (“d-rights”)has authorized FUNimation Entertainment to take any such enforcement actions on behalf of d-rights Inc.for the purpose of stopping copyright infringement.

d‑rights owns and controls various exclusive copyrights and trademarks related to the animated motion pictures known as Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Nabari no Ō and Monochrome Factor collectively referred to as the “Properties”. Among the exclusive rights of d‑rights in the Properties are the rights for production and distribution of home videos, DVDs, and other home video formats and devices.

Just like with the most recent C&D notices for Romeo x Juliet, and Kaze no Stigma. We have already complied to the requests in the letter.

The following shows have been dropped. (And removed from our trackers)

Monochrome Factor
Nabari no Ou
Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn


I don't know if this means that KHR has been Licensed or not.


Yes, it will be licensed, funimation wouldn't send the letter if they weren't going to license it. They will most likely do it, Reborn isn't on shinsen's site anymore because it's dropped and licensed so they can't have any episode downloads on their site or it would be copyright infringement. Reborn will probably be removed from Crunchyroll soon, then funimation will most likely send a C&D to yuurisan (if they haven't yet). Probably they'll drop it, I think. :3


Can crunchyroll get a C&D letter as well and what's all this "d-rights" crap.


D-rights is a company that handles media such as Reborn and such in Japan, Reborn wouldn't be airing if it wasn't for them, so it's not crap first of all. :p I don't know if crunchyroll will receive a C&D, crunchyroll will most likely DROP it on their own accord. I don't really care though, the raws are always there. :D



Thanks i needed to know that and how much Japanese do you know. you watch the raw right.
Posted 8/9/08

blue_raindragon wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:

Its easy to make up a few "sentences" like that.

PLZ GIVE ME THE LINK OR URL. quote my post then the url.


He didn't "make it up", he did give the url in his first post, it's actually the second latest news entry on shinsen, but since you insist HERE:
http://forum.shinsen-subs.org/showthread.php?t=4241
OMFG it's true
/sarcasm


thanks.


No problem, hopefully you guys will still be able to watch Reborn after it's dubbed. ^^
Posted 8/9/08

narutossss wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


narutossss wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


narutossss wrote:

This is what i got off shinsen-subs. shinsen-subs.org

C&D notice posted by Slash on Thu Aug 7 20:41:33 2008
Hello everyone,

Earlier today we have received an e-mail in form of Cease and Desist letter from FUNimation legal department regarding violation of Digital Millenium Copyright Act.

Quote:

d-rights Inc. (“d-rights”)has authorized FUNimation Entertainment to take any such enforcement actions on behalf of d-rights Inc.for the purpose of stopping copyright infringement.

d‑rights owns and controls various exclusive copyrights and trademarks related to the animated motion pictures known as Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Nabari no Ō and Monochrome Factor collectively referred to as the “Properties”. Among the exclusive rights of d‑rights in the Properties are the rights for production and distribution of home videos, DVDs, and other home video formats and devices.

Just like with the most recent C&D notices for Romeo x Juliet, and Kaze no Stigma. We have already complied to the requests in the letter.

The following shows have been dropped. (And removed from our trackers)

Monochrome Factor
Nabari no Ou
Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn


I don't know if this means that KHR has been Licensed or not.


Yes, it will be licensed, funimation wouldn't send the letter if they weren't going to license it. They will most likely do it, Reborn isn't on shinsen's site anymore because it's dropped and licensed so they can't have any episode downloads on their site or it would be copyright infringement. Reborn will probably be removed from Crunchyroll soon, then funimation will most likely send a C&D to yuurisan (if they haven't yet). Probably they'll drop it, I think. :3


Can crunchyroll get a C&D letter as well and what's all this "d-rights" crap.


D-rights is a company that handles media such as Reborn and such in Japan, Reborn wouldn't be airing if it wasn't for them, so it's not crap first of all. :p I don't know if crunchyroll will receive a C&D, crunchyroll will most likely DROP it on their own accord. I don't really care though, the raws are always there. :D



Thanks i needed to know that and how much Japanese do you know. you watch the raw right.


I know enough to get through an ep now thanks to Tim. I don't know enough to be translating though. :3

124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
it seems like most good animes here in crunchyroll gets liscensed if this happens..i dunno >.>
Member
Ani 
68096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Devon, England
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
i've just read a similar thing on anime newsnetwork that funimation has the power of attorney and wants to take of reborn, nabari no ou and monochrome factor subbed eps offline! http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-08-11/3-titles-fansubs-pulled-on-behalf-of-japan-d-rights and seeing how cr follows the rules - for all our sakes - i just pray we'll be spared some how
Member
71276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Werever Sebastian is
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
funi has not yet licensed the show so relax
Member
7051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

lostmymusic12 wrote:

it seems like most good animes here in crunchyroll gets liscensed if this happens..i dunno >.>


At this step, we'll be watchin Gintama.
1206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Neo Arcadia.. Phi...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
wheres people power when u need it ???
463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
there is nothing we can do except stream at other webs =D
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.